PDA

View Full Version : first time out.......LOVED IT

Brooklyne dawn
05-23-2010, 11:19 PM
with much encouragement from my girl friend. I finally decided to go out dressed. It was at night, for a drive and a short walk, but baby steps. It was the best feeling to be out dressed and to feel like it was ok to do it. this is what I wore other than I had black tights on as well.

Sophia
05-23-2010, 11:29 PM
nice.. I think the shoes is little small

Kathi Lake
05-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Good for you, Brooklynne!

Nothing is wrong with baby steps. You have to go at your own pace. I'm glad that you felt that what you were doing was right - because it was. Enjoy your next time, but you'll always remember your first.

Kathi

Brooklyne dawn
05-24-2010, 12:32 AM
nice.. I think the shoes is little small

i dont get it. what are you saying?

Brooklyne dawn
05-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Good for you, Brooklynne!

Nothing is wrong with baby steps. You have to go at your own pace. I'm glad that you felt that what you were doing was right - because it was. Enjoy your next time, but you'll always remember your first.

Kathi

thanks Kathi........ I think that was the hardest thing to accept and I finally am. " what I'm doing is not wrong":)

Freddy12
05-24-2010, 05:58 AM
Brooklyne,
Fantastic that you went out dressed. The first time is always the hardest. You really looked cute in that outfit! Each time you'll find more things to refine - not that you need to refine much! Again, congratulations. I bet the next adventure comes soon!

MissKara
05-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Thats awesome to hear :) Congratulations!

Lots of Love,
Miss Kara

Sheila
05-24-2010, 08:05 AM
That first outing is one you will never forget, the fear, the trepidation, the clothes, your gf's support, the smell sights and sounds & the sense of accomplishment and well being that followed it. well done to you both :)

Billijo49504
05-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Great!! Next time, try the mall just when they open or just before close. Not many people there then. I looked at your picture and though it was my daughter from a few yrs ago:heehee:...BJ

Chari
05-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Congrats on your first outing! IMO, the more you go out, the more you will want to go out! Observe the GGs in your area as to age group and events to get fashion/clothing ideas. Notice what style shoes, jewelry, purses, color combinations they are wearing with what, but always be confident and comfortable in who you are - no matter what your outfit.

cdfulya
05-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Great pics and congratulations

Sarah Doepner
05-24-2010, 02:49 PM
I hope in the future you can look back at that experience and are just as happy about about where you have gone with those baby steps as you are with the first ones.

kavyaruma
05-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Congrats . you look shy and cute :-) nice to see you have guts to move on .. thanks for sharing the pics

tammysuetv
05-28-2010, 07:05 PM
The first step in the hardest. Have fun with it.

TeriAnn
05-28-2010, 09:07 PM
I to had my first time out but in broad daylight, Mini skirt and 4 inch heels. Talk about your heart rate going up. You will want to go out more and more. I am planning to do some outside photos soon. Have fun

AKAMichelle
05-29-2010, 09:39 AM
See it wasn't so bad. You look nice by the way. Now keep on walking there is a whole world out there waiting for you.