PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice ?

Bridget1
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM
:) Heya

Since I no longer dare enter my Mothers panty drawer, after I was caught as a child, I desire to purchase my own panties.

I would love to use the internet, but I still live at home and would not like anything coming through the post. So it looks like im gonna have to go in store!

Any advice, since id be going in "Guy-Mode"

(edit: maybe this is on the wrong section, but its too late now :P )

Sheila
05-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Act like you belong there (cos you do), choose wisely cos they are not keen on lingerie being returned, and remember you are not doing anything illegal so don't look furtive, for all they know (or care) you are buying for a girlfriend or wife ............ they may make a point of you keeping the receipt (many men under estimate g/f wives sizes) so if they do, thank them politely, smile and go on about your day & have fun :)

Bridget1
05-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Thanks :) On another point, do they let you try on female clothing in shops, or do they frown upon it ? :P

NicoleScott
05-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Walmart in my town has self-check-outs. Scan the item, insert cash, no cashier.

Sheila
05-24-2010, 01:41 PM
if you would like to know, you could always get the shop phone number and ring up and ask if they have any objection to your trying fem clothing on in store, some places will be okay with it others not

KandisTX
05-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks :) On another point, do they let you try on female clothing in shops, or do they frown upon it ? :P

Depends on the store, the article of clothing, and how you approach the issue.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Sweet Sabrina
05-24-2010, 01:51 PM
as a new member to the scene, I can honestly say no one really gives you any weird looks or any hassle. I have been buying panties for years but used o hide wearing them from everyone. try a different styles and sizes to see what fits best and go from there. beware the too tight effect...

Bridget1
05-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks very much :daydreaming: Next chance I have I will be getting some pretty thongs and lacy shorts :battingeyelashes:
x

sissyboy91
05-24-2010, 02:04 PM
I had the same problem, I orderd from xdress.com and asked if they would not label the package exept with my name and it worked just fine.

Freddy12
05-24-2010, 02:11 PM
I find that thongs don't work too well when trying to tuck. Larger panties work best for me.

SuperTrannyPowers
05-24-2010, 02:16 PM
I personally shy away from the internet when shopping for clothing, including undergarments simply for the limitations it brings. I highly recommend going in person to see the quality of the garment, what the material feels like and ability to try it on before you buy it. People that work in retail clothing are there to sell clothing, period. Some people will judge for whatever reason, some wont. The goal is for you to be comfortable shopping for yourself regardless of what others may think.

As previously stated, you have every right to buy what you want. Your comfort zone will grow the more you get out and shop/browse around. Keep in mind sexy is not always comfortable and unless you know how to sucessfully tuck, small sexy panties may not be the wisest choice. you might want to only buy a single item at a time until you know what works/feels best for you. That method also gives you the excuse to go back more often ;) (even window shopping can be productive and fun!).