PDA

View Full Version : I did it!...yay

Miley
05-25-2010, 01:41 AM
Hi all,

Last night I took a huge step. I have been wanting for a long time to go more public when dressed but have not had the confidence until last night. I have been out in the car with my wife many times when dressed and even walked a little in car parks where a few people could see from a distance, but I have really wanted to try going into a services station or shop of some sort fully dressed. Well last night I was with my wife driving and I notice a petrol station where the petrol was very cheap. I commented on the price and my wife says “why don’t you put some petrol in”....I couldn’t believe it and her comment gave me so much confidence so is did. I stop the car at the pump, got out and started to put petrol in, then I walk straight into the service station to pay (My wife giggling as well...hehe). There I was, in a cute purple dress, with my eyebrows done, legs shaved and feeling cute and to my amazement the lady behind the counter didn’t even batter an eye lid. There wasn’t a moment that I felt nervous and doubt she read me. She seemed to just treat me like any other girl. (I am girlie looking normally and have been told I can pass, but always felt like I would be read). It was such and great feeling, my wife was impressed and all I wanted to do was go somewhere else in public...but maybe for another day hehe.

For some this maybe a small step but breaking the ice like this is amazingly liberating and has given me the confidence I can pass when I go out.

DonnaLynn77
05-25-2010, 02:21 AM
Congrats! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? :)

Keep us posted on your adventures!

xo,
Donna

Jorja
05-25-2010, 06:14 AM
Great for you!!!!!

Ummm, did anyone tell you this may be addictive???

Ann D Bluebird
05-25-2010, 06:39 AM
Congratulations Miley! :)

I think we often convince ourselves that terrible things will happen.....It's great to discover that, actually, usually they don't!

(But that won't stop me worrying though!)
Take care,

:hugs:
Ann

Jennifer Marie P.
05-25-2010, 06:44 AM
Yes its a wonderful feelin g.

Freddy12
05-25-2010, 06:54 AM
Congratulations!

Even if you are read, most people don't say anything. I'm positive I've been read, but have not had any negative comments. I have also read others, but I've never said anything. Go out again!

StacyCD
05-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Very cool. But don't take for granted having such a supportive SO. Most of us are very jealous!

Daenna Paz
05-25-2010, 09:32 AM
For some this maybe a small step but breaking the ice like this is amazingly liberating and has given me the confidence I can pass when I go out.[/QUOTE]

Small step ... big step ... we are all different, taking different steps.
The important thing here is that you took the step! So happy for you.

Lexine
05-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Congratulations! It wasn't so bad huh? :) But it IS addicting hehe.

Wait until you get "miss"'d or "ma'm"'d... by then you would probably want to go out everyday lol

Don't forget to thank your wife and show her your appreciation for understanding and letting you be you!

ellenwannabe
05-25-2010, 03:09 PM
congrats to you and it is such a great feeling and I'm positive you'll do it much more often now - enjoy - Ellen

Kaitlyn Michele
05-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Congrats to you!!!

Lots of courage, lots of guts and lots of enjoyement!!

Good for you,

Kaitlyn

AKAMichelle
05-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Congratulations on your escape into the real world. See nothing bad happened. :D

Miley
05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Yes, this is sooooooo addictive, I can't wait till I get to go out again.....

Alice B
05-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Great step forward, especially with your wife there to support you.

t-girlxsophie
05-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Congratulations,sounds like a great first experience,many more to come I am sure.would have went as well if you were read am sure

Midnight Skye
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Congrats Miley! First time outings are so empowering. I had a blast the first time I went out aswell... I also went completely nuts and over the top. But its sooooo worth it. The first time you're seen... the first time you're in the view of others. SO many incredible emotions... again three cheers!

Persephone
05-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Congratulations Miley! But be careful -- it is addictive!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Claire Cook
05-26-2010, 05:28 AM
Yes, this is sooooooo addictive, I can't wait till I get to go out again.....

Look out world, here you come! Wonderful ... and years later I'll bet you'll remember that first day....