PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so?

LisaMallon
05-25-2010, 03:39 AM
Why is it so that you epliate so carefully. Finish, put away the epilater, admire your legs in front of the mirror ... and see that patch of hair you missed:doh:

Why is it so that you buy the most wonderful and expensive sheer stockings, put them on so, so carefully. Finish dressing , do your makeup, then go to the mittor to admire yourself ... and see the ladder that runs right up the leg :bonk:

Why is it so that you do your makeup so carefully. Finally you are getting it right. Each seperate part looks wonderful, the eye, the cheeks, everything. Then you stand up, move back from the mirrror for a full check ... and look like Joey the clown:eek:

Why is it so that you buy those wonderful shoes. Wear them for a bit and they are so comfortable. Then go out and after an hour they are a bit uncomfortable, after 2 hours they are sore, 3 hours later you're running around in your stocking feet ... in the street:hypnotized: ... then your stockings ladder.

Why is it so that you have taken so long to get dressed. The underwear, the clothes, even the makeup and the shoes are perfect .. you look ravishing girl. Then you get to where you are going ... and the makeup has faded away, your stockings have ran .. somehow there is a stain on your dress that won't come off .. that wasn't there half an hour ago:phbbt::phbbt:

Why is it so that you are all ready, with some spare time before you go out. The only thing to complete your perfect look is that choker that you love so much. And you put it on ... and the catch breaks .. so you spend an hour trying to fix it ... and you can't .. so you arrrive late .. without the choker:weep:

I'm sure you all have similar stories.

Elle1946
05-25-2010, 06:46 AM
It's called Murphy's Law, if anything can go bad it will, or at least try to go bad. Yes! I have had those days and occasions.

Freddy12
05-25-2010, 06:56 AM
We girls have so many more things that can go wrong, and we care more than the guys!

Kate Simmons
05-25-2010, 07:00 AM
It's called "welcome to womanhood".:)

rachel_rachel
05-25-2010, 07:13 AM
It's called Murphy's Law, if anything can go bad it will, or at least try to go bad. Yes! I have had those days and occasions.

Arrgghhhh You beat me to it!!!!

Raine
05-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Why is it so that my stockings always get holes in them, no matter how gentle I put them on and take after them?

Why is it so that every time I get a haircut the hair stylist or myself mess up and I have to get a ton of my hair cut off to fix it?

I suppose we wish for things to go too perfectly.