PDA

View Full Version : Do you think?

Kelle
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
For every girl that would rather be dressed in jeans or bibs, do you think there is a boy that would prefer to be wearing a dress?

sherri
05-25-2010, 01:48 PM
In a word, no.

Deborah Jane
05-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Errr, No!!

Kathi Lake
05-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Nope! We're rare and fabulous creatures!

:)

Kathi

NicoleScott
05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Perhaps, but it would be impossible to measure. I think there are many guys who secretly desire to dabble in some aspect of cd-ing, but would never do it or admit the desire.

Air-ka
05-25-2010, 02:53 PM
I just met a GG online that started talking about wishing she could have been a boy sometimes... That's rare enough as it is.. i know that jeans are my wifes 'girls best friend' so ... I'd have to agree with the other ladies here... not nearly as many.

Nicole Erin
05-25-2010, 03:26 PM
I go to school with this one GG who dresses pretty dudish, we were talking about that the other day and she is saying how in school she wore men's stuff, (Tho she is a "jeans and tee" person, much like me) baggy shirts, long shorts sagging,
It's funny though, I have noticed that the FTM CD's, they don't formally identify as being CD or anything.

I do believe there probably is close to a 1:1 ratio, though like I said, a lot of women who dress like men don't call themselves CD and a lot of MTF CD's tend to hide.

I do believe the motivations are often different, I mean you probably won't hear of many GG (and technically) CD's doing it to feel "all manly and sexy".
"Yeah man, I was sportin' some some BVD's under the gangster jeans...":heehee:

Lynn Marie
05-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Maybe every male on the planet would be a CD if they only had the guts to put on a pair of nylon lace panties and a bra.

Daenna Paz
05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=Kathi Lake;2159218]Nope! We're rare and fabulous creatures!

Preach it, sister!! :)

Cassandra Lynn
05-25-2010, 09:07 PM
This prolly happens everywhere but, i notice when i'm in the inner city, all the gals walking about in their pretty business suits, but don't you just know that when they get home they get into their blue jeans quickly. Point being that women wear what they have to wear, other wise they are in their comfy clothes.
Now how many are there like us, who would love to be walking about in those dresses? Conservative stats say that 10% of american males in society CDs. And how many of those are wishing they could do as those GGs do?
But more than women who prefer jeans? Not even close. mj (Cassie)

Joyously 27
05-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Of course . I would venture a guess 50% of boys/men have tried on lingerie.

docrobbysherry
05-25-2010, 10:03 PM
I do believe the motivations are often different, I mean you probably won't hear of many GG (and technically) CD's doing it to feel "all manly and sexy".
:heehee:

" Hey, Sue! R those MENS jeans you're wearing?"

"Yeah."

" How come MENS jeans?"

" Cause I LOVE how they FEEL! And, when look in the mirror, they TURN ME ON!":brolleyes:

Kate Simmons
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Probably. Too bad it isn't that easy in vice versa.:battingeyelashes::)

Jessy
05-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Definitely not.
The girls wearing jeans aren't all transgendered. It's become normal in society's standards.

Frédérique
05-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Do you think?
For every girl that would rather be dressed in jeans or bibs, do you think there is a boy that would prefer to be wearing a dress?

I wish there was, but, like Kathi Lake says, we are rare creatures. When I was a boy the thought never crossed my mind – how come? I can’t think of a more emasculating garment for a boy to wear, since he is being jostled at all times by gender expectations from peers, parents, and life in general. A dress is pretty extreme for a boy, boyish or not, but I know it happens – how I wish I had accomplished this extremely brave, taboo feat when I was young, but I came to my crossdressing senses later than most. Ah, youth…:daydreaming:

After reading your OP, I was thinking about that old-fashioned “petticoat” punishment that is still championed by some exasperated babysitters, mothers, and sisters. Apparently if the boy likes being dressed as a girl, the punishment backfires, and we’re back to square one. How come it’s not a form of punishment to dress girls as boys? Ain’t misbehavin’? It just wouldn’t work, would it? Sorry, I digress…:eek:

I know there must be boys who would prefer to wear a dress, but would they be able to come up with that original thought all by themselves? I mean, what if nobody makes them wear a dress (for whatever reason), or nobody suggests trying it for a laugh, or nobody educates the boy that males actually do that (and have done that, for years and years)? If the lucky, experimental boy tries on a dress, and falls in love with the feeling it gives him, then that would be a very special moment to be treasured forever. His innate personality must support such a venture, the dress merely being an expression of who he is and what he is all about. No big deal, or something more? The willingness to embrace emasculation is a beautiful thing, such is the power of a dress. Most boys would develop a fascination for female underwear, and incorporate it into their adolescent sexual explorations, but the boy who desires a dress is really extraordinary – can he completely remain a boy once he tries it on? :battingeyelashes:

charlie
05-26-2010, 01:28 PM
In society jeans and bibs are perfectly OK for a girl to wear. Standard girl clothes as a matter of fact. Not so with dresses on guys. Dresses on guys is considered really weird, hence most do not do it.

Annaliese2010
05-26-2010, 10:27 PM
For every girl that would rather be dressed in jeans or bibs, do you think there is a boy that would prefer to be wearing a dress?What's a bib - and no, I doubt it.

RancidRabbits
05-26-2010, 10:36 PM
It's always a different story with no equality existing.

I mainly accuse nurturing for what we feel like wearing. Women in jeans are normal in society; men in dresses, not quite. Personally, my parents didn't give a damn on what I wore, me and my sis exchanged clothes here and there, and now I just where whatever.