PDA

View Full Version : Properly outed now!

kayegirl
05-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Soon after I had discovered this wonderful site, I thought that I had been clocked in full femme mode by one of my neighbours. That was in Feb 2009, and although we walk our dogs together most days, nothing was ever said. That is until last night when I outed myself to her. The reaction has been great. Lots of questions, Why?, When, How do I buy my clothes etc. But mainly support. Then today I learn that she has told her husband, and his reaction as been just as good.
How I now wish that I had her right from the start

JaytoJillian
05-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the good news!

Cheers,

Jill

Ann D Bluebird
05-25-2010, 05:08 PM
That's a great thing to discover, Kaye, and I am very happy for you knowing you have neighbours who understand and accept. :)

I hope things carry on well for you too!

Deborah Jane
05-25-2010, 05:08 PM
WOW, what a brilliant reaction, it sounds like you've got really good neighbours Kaye :)

CamillaCD
05-25-2010, 05:19 PM
It's great isn't it ? Not having to sneak out. Not worrying about what they will think.

My neighbors have known for some time, but the subject has not been brought up. I have just recently been told that they didn't know how to approach the subject. I said they could ask any questions any time. As yours had a positive reaction, so have mine.

MrKunk
05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
It is always great to have people you know that accept you when you are in feminine mode. It does not matter whither their friends or just people you casually talk to.

Bethany38
05-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Kaye, thank you. You know I always find it rather refreshing to hear good reactions. I do not know if it is just me, but lately I have had nothing but good reactions. I wish it were that way all the time. Oh well baby steps I guess. :)

Cassandra Lynn
05-25-2010, 09:31 PM
WTG, bet it feels great, now you can be dressed outside the house or inside in front of the windows without being paranoid. mj (Cassie)

Danamtv
05-26-2010, 11:12 AM
At my condo while single I only had one neighbor who would see me going to and from the car. First time at Halloween but other times later. Her husband didn't like it at all, but I only ever saw him once or twice. She'd see me going out, coming home, etc probably a dozen times. We never talked about it, but she'd just say hi like any other time. I was frankly surprised as she wasn't particularly friendly otherwise.

Kayla Shadows
05-26-2010, 11:50 AM
How I now wish that I had her right from the start

That is a good thing to think about right there.

I'm happy to hear they were cool about it.

Fear makes us miss out on a lot of things.It takes things away from us in situations.As much as just being who we are may make people go away,we also lose the opportunity of allowing ourselves the people who love us for us and all of us.We can deny ourselves many things.

Simple little things remind me of what change and really being yourself can do.Just noticing I left my purse on the couch instead of its place and not having to rush to hide it or having some huge ordeal about a item that I worked to pay for,purchased with my money and is mine.

Being more TS this is what I have to do for my life but I am all for people being who they are and taking control of this life.Being true to yourself no matter the consequences..within reason ofcoarse.Kinda like,don't sell yourself short but..don't sell yourself short if you know what I mean.Be the opportunist.Through understanding of all our differences and respect for one another we will find true equality.

Tomara
05-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Kaye
That's great news , it's alway good to hear about peoples positive reactions and I think the more we share the more we are accepted.
Tomara