PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in femme clothes!

sandra-leigh
05-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Today while waiting for my transporation to work, I put on a leather front-tie bra that I had custom made a few years ago, to see if I now had enough up front to get some cleavage. I determined that Yes, I do have more than I did before, and briefly considered wearing the bra to work, but decided that although I did not have it tight that I was uncomfortable about the pressure on my ribs. I went to untie it -- and couldn't! Even using a couple of pairs of pliers to help, I could not get a good enough grip on the laces to undo the reef knots I had tied!

I thought of just wearing it to work and dealing with it at my leasure (or perhaps after I got home.) My wearing a bra to work would not be anything new... but I was just feeling too uncomfortable.

I couldn't ask the two people that were home -- they don't know about me. One of them probably has a close approximation figured out, but for now it is "don't ask, don't tell". My wife had already gone to work.

I then started trying to figure out who I could ask at work to undo the laces... I could only think of one possible person and I didn't know if they would be in today.

Have you gotten stuck in obvious women's clothes? What did you do?

(I dealt with the problem by cutting my laces right at the end. A better solution would have been nice, but I was running out of time.)

Jennifer in CO
05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
How 'bout at least twice and probably triple that in reality...although one of them would not really classify as "stuck" for other than circumstances. The first time was when my wife and i were dating. She had a very pretty baby blue with white eyelet trim body-shirt she wanted to see me in. Well, one thing lead to another and after about 30 minutes I was wearing the body shirt but also a pair of her white knit bell-bottom slacks, a white bra/pantie set and a pair of her sandals. We were sitting around her place (this was on a college campus) listening to music when a mutual friend comes walking in the door. He hangs for a while then a few more friends (male and female) stop by and after another half hour or so there are 5 or 6 of us sitting around. Well, someone wanted pizza and the next thing we knew we were being ushered down the hall and and since I had the biggest car we all piled in and headed for Pizza Inn at 10 on a Saturday night. We didn't get home till around 1 or 2 as the next stop was the bowling alley. By the time we got back to her place, her room mate was home and crashed so I ended up just wearing the outfit back to my place. 3AM and only one of my 3 other roomies were there...and he was so stoned what I had on didn't phase him in the least.

The most memorable other time was a Tuesday afternoon till Saturday morning in May several years ago locked in a silver lame' bra/pantie/garter set with 4" silver strappy heels locked on my feet... but thats a different story...

Jenn

RADER
05-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Jennifer in CO;
Sure wish you had pictures, sound Very Interesting. Rader :D

kellycan27
05-26-2010, 10:44 PM
You should have used the tines on a dinner fork. That's what I used to use when the guys at school would hold me down and tie 25 knots on my tennis shoe laces.:straightface:

devi_sierra
05-26-2010, 11:15 PM
reminds me of the time I tried on a girlfriend's camisole when she ran down to the store. It went over my broad shoulders fairly well, but it was form fitting and tight to say the least. Knew I only had a couple of minutes, and the damned thing was so tight that it was near impossible to get it back over my head and off my torso.

Talk about a panic...:praying: I finally managed to rip it off and disposed of the evidence just before she came back! :o

Kerigirl2009
05-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I once put on this cute Tommy Hilfilger summer dress of my wifes (before I told her. This dress had a side zipper on the seam and I managed to zip it up all the way and of course did a little flirty spinning and swishing. It was time to remove the dress and the zipper stuck, needless to say I panicked a bit but not to worry The dress had a v neck design so I started to pull the dress up so as too take it off like I would a top. Big mistake as this dress was very delicate. To make a long story short suddenly I heard a RIP, I thought omg I just tore my wifes dress. just a tiny tear about a half inch but the tear is right doen the middle of the neck at the V. I did however get the zipper unstuck after tore it.

Moral of the story, when you are trying on clothes without permission it will bite you in the butt. Luckily, i have never had to explain the rip as my wife probably forgot about the dress as she is not a girly girl that wears dresses. But someday I will have to fess up and buy her something that will stretch.

Persephone
05-27-2010, 12:01 AM
You should have used the tines on a dinner fork. That's what I used to use when the guys at school would hold me down and tie 25 knots on my tennis shoe laces.:straightface:

I'm sorry, Kelly, but I'm a little confused, did you use the dinner fork on the laces? Or on the perpetrators?

FeliciaK
05-27-2010, 04:58 AM
it happened to me yesterday with a new corset i bought. i accidentally knotted up the lacing in the back and couldnt reach to get it undone without my shoulder cramping up. So i had to fumble with it from the front which have these metal hook things that would only come completely undone if you lined them up perfectly, so i had to inhale as deep as i could and hold my breath while trying to line it up to get it undone which i was finally able to accomplish after almost 10 minutes of much struggle. Suffices to say i was quite light headed after the whole ordeal but thankfully neither me or my corset are any worse for the wear :)

Billie1
05-27-2010, 05:17 AM
I once bought a Vegas-style cocktail server's outfit that had a high collar, and a very tight bodice. Zipped it all the way up, and the zipper stuck! There was no way of sliding out of it. Luckily, I had an hour or so before the SO returned from shopping, but was still panicking. I had to loop a large paper clip throught the zipper eyelet, and pull it down with Vise-Grips. Counted my blessings, that time.

AKAMichelle
05-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Luckily I have never been there. Imagine if the someone was knocking on the front door? That would have been interesting. :devil:

Christie ann
05-27-2010, 09:04 AM
Once in a dressing room. I zipped up the dress fairly easily. When it came time to unzip it would not budge. I ended up having the SA help me. I was definitely in male mode and this was in the 1980's. I wasn't embarrassed but she was

Cynthia Rose
05-27-2010, 09:28 AM
When I was about 11, I got stuck in my sister's Girl Scout uniform. I panicked and I had to use scissors to get out of it!
I explained it away at the time saying I was mad at my sister for something...

DonnaT
05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
I used to try and get stuck in a dress when I was a kid. I'd zip it up and then remove the zipper pull tab, or I'd fasten a safety pin through the zip and use a pair of pliers to squeeze the catch shut.

I figured I didn't have the nerve to tell my mom about my dressing, so would end up having to ask her help to get undone.

But I always managed to get out of what I was wearing. Houdini had nothing on me ;)

thatcuteemochick
05-29-2010, 12:13 PM
One of the first times i put on a dress was when I was about 14 parents were out for the day so i went and tried on this nice black cocktail dress that my mum had thrown in a bag for donation (got quite a few goodies out of that bag) but I tried on this black dress that day and was admiring myself in the mirror following with putting eyeliner and lipstick on. eventually i went to take it off and i realised i couldn't reach the zip my heart sunk so bad just then.

eventually i got it off and it was all good, parents werent even home for another hour and I still have that dress hidden in my wardrobe ;)