PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I haven't done this before

Gina_C
05-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Today was a Gina day and I decided to do the supermarket shopping. As it is getting cooler I wore a woollen top and a full-length skirt. Rather than wearing the usual knickers and pantihose under this I wore a garter belt, stockings and NO knickers! It was so liberating and felt SO good I carried on and checked out the whole mall. Anyone else like to do this ?

Nicole Erin
05-25-2010, 10:29 PM
If knickers being "underwear", I have to wear some. Cannot have the boys swinging freely now. :heehee:

Liberating? Why did that make me laugh? ehh anyways

Kelly DeWinter
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
No. This is another one of those posts that make we wonder .....

I don't reccomend this as a regular course of action for anyone.

I can only imagine that this count's as a 'thrill' catagory. Not something that most people would seek to do on a regular basis.

It sounds like something that 'may' be illegal in some states, maby not in California. ( poking fun at libral California )

It's just my opinion.

AKAMichelle
05-26-2010, 08:14 AM
A year ago I was living on my own and I did all of my grocery shopping for that year dressed. I enjoyed going to the grocery store more once I did it dressed.

Emma England
05-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Knickers are so nice that I always choose to wear them.

JaytoJillian
05-26-2010, 12:29 PM
No. This is another one of those posts that make we wonder .....

I don't reccomend this as a regular course of action for anyone.

I can only imagine that this count's as a 'thrill' catagory. Not something that most people would seek to do on a regular basis.

It sounds like something that 'may' be illegal in some states, maby not in California. ( poking fun at libral California )

It's just my opinion.

A crime to go without underwear???? No way. No chance of exposure--she wore a full-length skirt. Personally, I like keeping everything below the belt in place, so no going "free and easy" for me

Mea GG
05-26-2010, 12:35 PM
The main problem I would foresee is wind or something catching on the skirt... even in crazy Cali, most of us wear underwear...

Kilts are worn without unders, but I think that is why that big whatever hangs on the front, to keep the privates covered. Saw a funny pic the other day of a piper in a kilt playing, oblivious to the 2 little boys who crawled up and were looking "up his skirt".

Mandy
05-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Must agree with Emma, wearing cotton Knickers keeps the jewels cool :D

sissystephanie
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I did it twice and did not like it either time!! My boys like to be covered with their nice silk or satin!!

jenna_woods
05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
glad you had fun, I love going shopping dressed but always wear panties, its my age I guess

Butterfly Bill
05-26-2010, 09:01 PM
If it's really hot and the hemline of the skirt is at least halfway down the calf from the knee, I'll go regimental. But not in anything shorter, and not if it's really windy.

Leslie Langford
05-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Today was a Gina day and I decided to do the supermarket shopping. As it is getting cooler I wore a woollen top and a full-length skirt. Rather than wearing the usual knickers and pantihose under this I wore a garter belt, stockings and NO knickers! It was so liberating and felt SO good I carried on and checked out the whole mall. Anyone else like to do this ?

...it's a slippery slope, and before you know it, you might end up striking that classic Sharon Stone pose in the movie "Basic Instinct" :eek::doh::D!

Gisele
05-27-2010, 04:46 AM
...it's a slippery slope, and before you know it, you might end up striking that classic Sharon Stone pose in the movie "Basic Instinct" :eek::doh::D!

eeeek thats a bad image that just poped into my mind!
Now if we looked like Sharon Stone below the belt that would be ok then.:heehee: