PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, I am gonna admit it now...

Nicole Erin
05-25-2010, 10:26 PM
As I look thru the men's gallery, I am actually jealous of some of our FTM brothers and how well they pass in their new gender presentation.

There are a couple guys who post photos in there and I think, "Not only do they pass for male better than even *I* ever have, but I have a hard time believing they are NOT GM's.

I just wish I could pass for a woman as well as they do for men.

It is a different type of jealousy than what I feel when I see totally pretty MTF TG and I think, "bitch".

Kate Simmons
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
All the guys there are great. I just don't hang out there any more since that dreamboat Captlex left. Too bad really.:)

joannemarie barker
05-26-2010, 01:02 AM
The ones I've seen all look fantastic

Deborah Jane
05-26-2010, 02:45 AM
There's one or two of the guys in there I've got an eye on :battingeyelashes: :daydreaming: :battingeyelashes:

SuperTrannyPowers
05-26-2010, 03:33 AM
what I feel when I see totally pretty MTF TG and I think, "bitch".[/QUOTE]

Don't be a hater! Appreciate a lovely woman for her look, time and efforts to present herself as she does. You know we can all use support and praise for going out and being who we are on the inside and expressing it on the outside. In this day and age, if you really want to look a certain way, the options are there. Best wishes in your journey :)

Stitch
05-26-2010, 09:59 AM
There are definitely a few FtM on this forum who have that certain something that has caught my eye, but you didn't hear that from me. After all I'm taken and not supposed to voice such opinions. :eek:

From a GG's perspective, about our guys here. They don't just make convincing men but more often than not Handsome men too!

pamela_a
05-26-2010, 11:26 AM
That's very true. A number of the guys here are very handsome. Too bad they also seem so young....

Andy66
05-26-2010, 11:32 AM
The thought crossed my mind too. Amazing how there are so many handsome hunks here, who are also intelligent and kind. It's rare to find all three of those qualities together in one man, let alone to have a whole group of that type of great guy in one place. :<3: :love:

As for me, you really wouldn't want to see a picture. I scare small children and pets. :eek:

Ze
05-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey, Nicole, it ain't nice to discriminate against those of us who don't fit that description. Or, in other words, it's not nice to discriminate against me.

:tongueout

I, too, am jealous of the good-looking FtMs that can pass...

Lorileah
05-26-2010, 11:37 AM

says the good looking guy who evidently doesn't have a mirror

Ze
05-26-2010, 11:39 AM

They keep breaking, dammit!

pamela_a
05-26-2010, 12:20 PM

Lori said it first.. but I agree wholeheartedly with her Ze

Ze
05-26-2010, 12:29 PM
Oh pshaw, thank you. :o

For the record, I honestly didn't come in here in the hopes of compliment fishing. I really am as jealous as Nicole Erin. :elaugh:

Kieron Andrew
05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Ze, just got one thing to say/do to you :slap:

Nicole Erin
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Ze you ain't so bad looking. ;)
In fact, if you were just a bit older, you would probably be my ideal guy. :love:
But it is on me cause I am a semi-old lady.

bredalee25
05-26-2010, 05:43 PM
IMO it's easier to butch up and hard as hell to go from butch to belle

Fab Karen
05-26-2010, 05:48 PM
( mirrors )

They keep breaking, dammit!
Tell your mom to stop breaking them.

Paula W
05-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey, Nicole, it ain't nice to discriminate against those of us who don't fit that description. Or, in other words, it's not nice to discriminate against me.

:tongueout

Its ok, as long as the juggling is coming along nicely no one will bat an eye :p

PretzelGirl
05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
That is one thing I have always noticed here. The MTF's always seemed to be all over the spectrum of experience and presentation. But the gentlemen have all really got it going.

Ze
05-27-2010, 09:51 AM
IMO it's easier to butch up and hard as hell to go from butch to belle

Oh good. Another pissing contest.

Lexine
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
I think some of our guys here look really hot and some of our girls here look really hot too. I'm under the impression that our (everyone in general) looks are relative to how much work we put in and how much constructive feedback we get from it and, understandably, we all are at different levels of experience due to social, money and time factors.

Ze
05-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Well said, Alex. :)

NV Susan
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM
The thought crossed my mind too. Amazing how there are so many handsome hunks here, who are also intelligent and kind. It's rare to find all three of those qualities together in one man, let alone to have a whole group of that type of great guy in one place. :<3: :love:

As for me, you really wouldn't want to see a picture. I scare small children and pets. :eek:

Hey Anne, don't be so hard on yourself. We've meet and I think your wonderful. :hugs:

erika130
05-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I think some of our guys here look really hot and some of our girls here look really hot too. I'm under the impression that our (everyone in general) looks are relative to how much work we put in and how much constructive feedback we get from it and, understandably, we all are at different levels of experience due to social, money and time factors.

Very well said Alex, I agree, it varies for all of us, the guys & the girls, but staying with this thread's subject, certainly there are quite a few FTMs around here who make very good looking guys!

Lori couldn't have said it better! Ze, you do realize we are not kidding at all with this ;)

Kieron Andrew
05-27-2010, 07:35 PM
now i definitely know you girls ain't talking about me lol

pamela_a
05-27-2010, 09:18 PM
now i definitely know you girls ain't talking about me lol

Not so Kieron, you are definately on the list of good looking guys here :hugs:

fallen_rayne
05-27-2010, 09:45 PM
I do honestly think that the M-t-F CD'ers have it harder then the F-t-M counterparts. They are rare, but there. I do get the inclination to say bitch every-time i see one though. So agreed.

Ze
05-28-2010, 02:40 PM
I do honestly think that the M-t-F CD'ers have it harder then the F-t-M counterparts.

With all due respect, you really need to educate yourself on FtM issues, then. :) I've seen a definite pattern between people who believe statements such as yours, yet are 99% based on assumptions...that are usually irrelevant to begin with...

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Not so Kieron, you are definately on the list of good looking guys here :hugs::love: you are my new best friend!! :hugs:

I do honestly think that the M-t-F CD'ers have it harder then the F-t-M counterparts. They are rare, but there. I do get the inclination to say bitch every-time i see one though. So agreed.

want me to list reasons why FtMs have it harder?....

MtF surgery has been perfected beyond belief, where we are most of the time left with something unuseable and non life like....
MtF bottom surgery is done in one surgery, where as FtM is done in no less that 5!
FtM surgery costs seriously much more financially if you have to pay for it
Apparently its okay of us to wear pants?, yeah girl pants!!, and besides boy pants rarely fit proper!
We patronized and not taken seriously by other men
FtMs get just as much prejudice and Transphobia as MtFs do and because our bodies weren't encouraged to be muscular and fit, we have much less chance of fighting back and winning when attacked

Here's just a few want me to go on, cos trust me i can? but in all serious i have said it time and time again neither camp have it any harder just different challenges thats all, and comments like yours just reinforce to me that this community does need to sit down and learn how the other half lives, instead of pre judgement

have a read of this thread rayne! http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122193

Toni_Lynn
05-28-2010, 03:06 PM
I do honestly think that the M-t-F CD'ers have it harder then the F-t-M counterparts.

I think the attached image sums up my feelings on this subject.

Damn! Sorry about this guys.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Damn! Sorry about this guys.

you have nothing to be sorry for Toni, normal service will resume lmao :love:

DonniDarkness
05-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Kieron,

Honestly, if your avatar didnt state that you were FTM, i really would have been left guessing as to what you were doing here on this site, some 13k posts later. :D I have a friend who looks very similar to you and hes the friggin epitimy of "super macho" type. So Kudos, man. And the girls are right, you are a good looking guy.

And now to the point in your last post:
Most people cant see past their own nose, challenges anyone face, are neither harder nor easier than anothers'. Its all based on personal perspective, though some perspectives are less educated than others. And when it comes to uneducated perspectives, it takes a personal need for understanding the world around us, to stop "looking though the glass" at one anothers complexities.

And to the original Poster:
When i see anyone who transitions, no matter the gender, it makes me smile, because Jealousy in your Vanity makes the Mirror lie.

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Kieron,

Honestly, if your avatar didnt state that you were FTM, i really would have been left guessing as to what you were doing here on this site, some 13k posts later. :D I have a friend who looks very similar to you and hes the friggin epitimy of "super macho" type. So Kudos, man. And the girls are right, you are a good looking guy.LOL and thats not even an updated picture since i started testosterone, must deal with that soon lol, i am definitely not a macho man, but all male :D, thank you so much for the compliment hun :love:

And now to the point in your last post:
Most people cant see past their own nose, challenges anyone face, are neither harder nor easier than anothers'. Its all based on personal perspective, though some perspectives are less educated than others. And when it comes to uneducated perspectives, it takes a personal need for understanding the world around us, to stop "looking though the glass" at one anothers complexities.oh i know this all to well hun, i am disabled in as much as i am wheelchair user and people perspective or assumptions on what i can and can't do for myself that alone makes me see this, and put the trans on top i see it even more....

Ze
05-28-2010, 03:44 PM
LOL and thats not even an updated picture since i started testosterone, must deal with that soon lol, i am definitely not a macho man, but all male :D, thank you so much for the compliment hun :love:

I've seen updated pictures and they look even more awesome. :D So hop to it already!

Kieron Andrew
05-28-2010, 03:48 PM
I've seen updated pictures and they look even more awesome. :D So hop to it already!

happy now Master Ze! :doh:

Jessica Kelly
05-28-2010, 04:13 PM
I definitely agree that there are some good looking guys on here, and actually DO think FTMs have got it harder seeing as there is far more tools in a MTFs arsenal (eg. makeup)

Toni_Lynn
05-28-2010, 04:23 PM
happy now Master Ze! :doh:

Darn it! If I wasn't a happily married girl ..... :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

fallen_rayne
05-28-2010, 08:57 PM
With all due respect, you really need to educate yourself on FtM issues, then. :) I've seen a definite pattern between people who believe statements such as yours, yet are 99% based on assumptions...that are usually irrelevant to begin with...

Well it was a belief. Though however I did belief that, i would like to be educated though. I always thought that the M-t-F CD'ers had it harder, though it might have just been biased. I shall do more research on it then. thank you.:doh:

fallen_rayne
05-28-2010, 09:01 PM
:love: you are my new best friend!! :hugs:

want me to list reasons why FtMs have it harder?....

MtF surgery has been perfected beyond belief, where we are most of the time left with something unuseable and non life like....
MtF bottom surgery is done in one surgery, where as FtM is done in no less that 5!
FtM surgery costs seriously much more financially if you have to pay for it
Apparently its okay of us to wear pants?, yeah girl pants!!, and besides boy pants rarely fit proper!
We patronized and not taken seriously by other men
FtMs get just as much prejudice and Transphobia as MtFs do and because our bodies weren't encouraged to be muscular and fit, we have much less chance of fighting back and winning when attacked

Here's just a few want me to go on, cos trust me i can? but in all serious i have said it time and time again neither camp have it any harder just different challenges thats all, and comments like yours just reinforce to me that this community does need to sit down and learn how the other half lives, instead of pre judgement

have a read of this thread rayne! http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122193

I feel embarrassed now, i suppose i should though before i opened my mouth. xD Allow me to retract my statement and revise it: Different challenges for different genders. I do apologize for any kind of offense i might have caused, and apologize again for my ignorance. >.>

DonniDarkness
05-28-2010, 09:31 PM
its cool rayne, you however, have past the test for the pursuit of knowledge by admitting ignorance!!!!. There are a lot of interesting posts in the FTM forum of our boards. As being mostly male in my lifestyle, i read lots of posts i can relate to, and some i hope to understand, because the bridge here in this community can work both ways...i may be a MTF trans-whatever....but first and foremost i am GM....
Some of us could frequent our brothers house more often

fallen_rayne
05-29-2010, 02:03 AM
It was just the fact that yeah while I knew a bit, i suppose i didn't know nearly as much as i did. I have since been reading this and that fact on the topics and have since became better informed; by a hell of a lot. I won't make excuses, I was ignorant, but you know since coming to this site, I've learn so much more then what i thought i knew, and hopefully I'll keep learning more and more.

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2010, 06:51 AM
I do apologize for any kind of offense i might have caused, and apologize again for my ignorance. >.>
Apology accepted Rayne, i just wish people like you had the guts to realise that they just might be wrong about things, so i hope others learn from your mistake and actually take time to get to know our plight,before making off the wall statements that hold no truth, as i said i don't feel either camp has it easy, just different.

Ze
05-29-2010, 09:50 AM
its cool rayne, you however, have past the test for the pursuit of knowledge by admitting ignorance!!!!. There are a lot of interesting posts in the FTM forum of our boards. As being mostly male in my lifestyle, i read lots of posts i can relate to, and some i hope to understand, because the bridge here in this community can work both ways...i may be a MTF trans-whatever....but first and foremost i am GM....
Some of us could frequent our brothers house more often

:yt:

And just like all of the other ladies on the site, you're more than welcome to hang with us on the Transman side, Rayne. :)

Toni_Lynn
05-29-2010, 01:15 PM
:yt:

And just like all of the other ladies on the site, you're more than welcome to hang with us on the Transman side, Rayne. :)

I don't know if this would be better as its own thread, but I think, by golly, da boy dun hit on something!

I have been wondering why we girls don't visit the Transman area more often. What holds us back. I know that I initially held back from popping my head around the corner, even though I have an affinity toward things FTM. I almost felt a bit like when I was in high school and used to sneak into the girl's lockerroom or girls restroom -- it was sooo forbidden a place for me to be. (getting mighty gender mixed up there -- but you catch my drift)

Some may feel "there's nothing for me there". Some may be of the regrettable opinion of "who would ever want to be a guy -- ooh -- ick!". I am none of them.

Others, and I know that this was true in my case, may feel that you guys deserve a private and safe area and don't need us girls mucking about in your space. A respect thing I guess.

But what I have learned is that you guys don't have one eye with a big green horn growing out of the top of your head, belch fire, and are all smelly from icky boy stuff .. well, at least not all of you :heehee: . Seriously, I learned that you guys are super duper human beings with hearts and souls like us that have been hurt at time, that have these deep longings the same as we do, and that life is just as scary over there as it is to us.

So, my advise to us on the women's side, just pop in and say hi at least. Nobody over there bites.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

fallen_rayne
05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't think most of them would bite too hard. :heehee: I do agree though, this needs it's own thread. xD

I spouted some arrogant bull without making a informed choice. Point being is everyone has those moments when they are faced with hardship, just because we all share one big common thing doesn't mean we're all the same. :D Well anywho, I'm going to stop before i begin to ramble, and I'm not that old yet. :tongueout

pamela_a
05-29-2010, 05:29 PM
I agree Toni, very well said.

The guys over there are actually pretty nice (for guys that is) and whether I care to admit it or not, I've learned a few things from them too.

Kaz
05-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Reading the whole thread, grass and greener come to mind. Guess it's tough for all of us in our own way, which is maybe why we are here and why we should share..

As for the FTM's and the original post... good cast list! and as for Kieron and Ze... you may not be fishing but you have landed! In very different ways you are both grade A guys!

Kaz xx :hugs: