PDA

View Full Version : nylons at work

DiannaRose
05-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Monday and Tuesday this week (I work from home on Wednesdays), I wore black pantyhose to work under my jeans, with no socks. That of course leaves a fair bit of ankle showing between jeans and sneakers, especially when I sit with my feet up on the filing cabinet at my cube as I am wont to do, or sit with my legs crossed as i often do in meetings.

At least two people noticed, I am sure...one was holding a conversation with me and looked directly at my feel on my file cabinet for several moments, almost losing his train of thought.

Chances are, no one's going to say anything, though I'd bet money that my good friend at work would say something to me if he noticed--he's the one who inadvertently felt my bra strap a while back.

I've occasionally worn opaque black tights, but since those look more like dress socks I never expected anyone to notice. These were sheer black pantyhose--clearly NOT guy socks of any sort. We'll see if anything comes of it.

No, I'm not entirely sure of my motivations for doing this, other than to observe reactions. Eventually I may decide to push the envelope a little and go with colored tights...but we'll see. For now, tomorrow will be pantyhose again.

StaceyJane
05-26-2010, 12:54 PM
I've worn pantyhose under my pants to work a couple of times. The problem is it can be rather warm.
It would be best to wear the pantyhose with a nice skirt.

Phyliss
05-26-2010, 03:02 PM
I've only had one person ever say anything directly to me. I was in an office waiting for a Maintenence Super to check on some work I was doing, Had my legs crossed while reading one of those magazines you find in every office. The secretary had noticed and one of those times I had looked up to see if anybody was approaching, she looked at me and said "Circulation Problems?" I simply replied "Yeah, support stockings work well for me" she said something to the effect of "good, you're taking care of yourself"

Nothing came of it nor was anything more ever said.

Nicole Erin
05-26-2010, 03:40 PM
What if he gave you this really erotic look, started breathing a bit heavy and said -
"Are those, pantyhose you are wearing" and started adjusting his fly?

I bet THAT would have been interesting. :heehee:

RADER
05-27-2010, 11:28 AM
When asked, tell them their support hose to help with the circulation in
your legs. You just might start a new fad. LOL Rader

kimdl93
05-27-2010, 11:42 AM
What if he gave you this really erotic look, started breathing a bit heavy and said -
"Are those, pantyhose you are wearing" and started adjusting his fly?

I bet THAT would have been interesting. :heehee:

Yeah, you never know how a person might react. And I kinda wonder...since I've done the same sort of thing in the past....are we using our co workers for cheap thrills, or treating them as guineau pigs?

Katesback
05-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Pantyhose? Whats are those? LOL

I do not know many women that wear them anymore. Thinking they are a bit out of date these days.

Katie

Jean Dressler
05-27-2010, 11:47 AM
It feels great to be so daring. I have regularly worn panties and tights to work but have never been brave enough not to wear socks over my tights.

JulieC
05-27-2010, 02:17 PM

I do not know many women that wear them anymore. Thinking they are a bit out of date these days.

Katie

Actually, pantyhose sales have stopped dropping the last two years, and tights sales have seen a 7% increase of late. Watch the runways at fashion shows; lots of still images from them out there. Quite a number of models are no longer going barelegged for whatever look is being shown.

Things go in waves. Women have worn some form of hosiery for centuries. It's not going bye-bye anytime soon.

tricia_uktv
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Ha-ha, enjoy hon. Life is fun when its mixed with intrigue :)

Traci Elizabeth
05-27-2010, 02:53 PM
I don't ware pantyhose but I do wear nylon thigh-high stockings when it is cold out.

My problem, if you want to call it that, is I always wear female shoes with nylons and if I am going somewhere trying to be androgynous, I wear female flats over my stockings but don't try to hide them with pants legs that go down over the top of my shoes.

I just don't pay it any mind.

Just enjoy wearing them and if you feel a little daring exposing them in the office then so be it and have fun with it. Only you can determine if it would case serious problems at work.

Rachel05
05-27-2010, 02:58 PM
I love to wear black hold ups under my work trousers, they feel wonderful and not too warm

MrKunk
05-27-2010, 03:22 PM
I have not only wore tights to work, but also out shopping and paying bills and out
socializing with friends that know. I have worn them to the college, with the group I
hang out with. But not without either underwear or panties underneath regularly. Oh
and diffenately not without pants covering them. Oh and I haven't done pantyhose, just
tights because tights resist runs better than sheer thin pantyhose.

Jenny Gurl
05-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Actually, pantyhose sales have stopped dropping the last two years, and tights sales have seen a 7% increase of late. Watch the runways at fashion shows; lots of still images from them out there. Quite a number of models are no longer going barelegged for whatever look is being shown.

Things go in waves. Women have worn some form of hosiery for centuries. It's not going bye-bye anytime soon.

They hide a lot of flaws, they keep your feet from sweating inside your shoes according to women I have spoke to about them. They are coming back, and I don't ever see them going away. I like them as well.

Chances are, no one's going to say anything, though I'd bet money that my good friend at work would say something to me if he noticed--he's the one who inadvertently felt my bra strap a while back.

No, I'm not entirely sure of my motivations for doing this, other than to observe reactions. Eventually I may decide to push the envelope a little and go with colored tights...but we'll see. For now, tomorrow will be pantyhose again.

I don't know if you are out of the closet or not, but if you are not it looks like you soon will be. Be careful the Pink Fog does not bring you out before you are ready.
On the other hand, if you are wanting to come out, then you are heading in the right direction.

bobbie anne
05-27-2010, 05:20 PM
It has turned cold here in central Canada again, so pantyhoes on under my work clothes again this week. I wear coveralls over my work pants, so no chance of my hoes being seen. They do help to keep my legs warm. (Only excuse I have for wearing them)

Perlita85
05-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi, Dianna Rose,

U go Girl!!! U and I are cut with the same scissors. I also wear PH, and knee high sheer socks, with bows, back seems, fish nets , u named. Not to metion the girls slack and, and blouses. over the years several of the girls I work with have asked questions, leik where do u get it; and I just reveal wher I get them . I never explain why, and completely coem out. Just that the clothing is female, and tha is what I wear. Now, I am sot of one of the girls, we get togther and talk girl stuff, boys, husbands, shopping, kied, etc. They sort of acceptme. My kids totally acepme too. Alll I ask is to be accept for what I ma , a female, no more no less

Kerrylee61
05-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Dressed that way for years, and yes, some noticed, some did not but not once did anyone comment. Who knows why they didn'tquestion or coment but there you go.

Kerry

Alice B
05-27-2010, 07:01 PM
When it is cool enough I often wear nylons under my pants, even to play golf. But I usually have some socks on also. Love the feel of the nylons.

Nicole Erin
05-27-2010, 09:22 PM

Katie

Kate is right,
Therefore, it is now commanded that no TG wear pantyhose!

I will not allow anyone to wear pantyhose anymore!

This sharade simply MUST stop immediately!

Alberta_Pat
05-27-2010, 09:51 PM
It is a rare day that I go without panyhose.

I am a truck driver, and often will have my trousers laying on the floor while I drive. I just love seeing my coloured toes on the pedals, and enjoy rubbing my hosed legs while driving.

Who cares what others may see or think. My life, my body, and my way.

EnglishRose
05-27-2010, 10:07 PM
I used to wear hose solely to hide the leg hair. Solution: get rid of the leg hair :)

joann07
05-27-2010, 10:23 PM
When I go to work, I always wear pantyhose under my pants and with loafers and no socks. I don't make a big deal about it and just go about my normal acivity. I don't try to hide my exposed ankles and nobody has ever noticed.

Hugs!

AlexisWest
05-27-2010, 11:15 PM
I have shaved legs and wear pantyhose under my slacks everyday. Went shopping for womens slacks today, but didn't find anything i like yet.
Sometimes I don't wear socks, nobody says a word. I'll start wearing a camisole soon.

Mister Ed
05-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Now with the colder weather down here in the southern hemisphere I've been wearing tights under my jeans nearly every day. I do put socks on as well but more for a practial reason than nerves. Riding my scooter in this cold weather is not much fun. I think I'll have to hunt out thicker tights too. All mine are 40 denier, something closer to 80 might be warmer.

ellenwannabe
05-28-2010, 12:00 PM
when I worked as an RN in a hosp. I always wore white support PH under my white female jeans and they made my legs feel great after 8-12 hours on my feet - some other nurses noticed from time to time but little was ever said and I loved it - in the cooler weather I wear PH under my jeans every day I wear them - Ellen

JulieC
05-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Kate is right,

This charade simply MUST stop immediately!

I'll stop wearing pantyhose when the coroner takes off my last pair!

tammysuetv
05-28-2010, 07:00 PM
I have worn pantyhose under my clothes at work a lot. Once in a while I go without socks and it is definately a thrill.

Chloets
05-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Its interesting to hear the stories...I do wonder if we use people as guinea pigs..Hahaha. I wear stockings usually to help support my legs because I'm on my feet all day. Usually I would wear socks but lately I have gone without socks because it is getting hot out. Speaking of guinea pigs....I was not enfemme the other day but saw these gorgeous pair of shoes that I wanted to try on. Since I had my stockings on I took a quick look around and tried them on. Then I walked around the store a bit to see if they would be comfy and to see if anyone would even notice. Nobody said anything and nobody seemed to notice. It was fun.

SamanthaS
05-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Sounds like you want to get caught.

Robyn2006
05-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Underdressing is not something that drives me in any way, not that any who've posted here have said such, but I know it's a "thing" for many. Not me. I keep my femme side quite private, for better or worse, thank you very much. However, and there had to be a however here, didn't there? I have on occasion just thrown in the towel in regards to getting back to my male side and have gone to work with my underthings still a part of me (yes, including pantyhose). It's just, you know… having spent a weekend within complete glamour-hood, what's a girl to do? And when this happens, there I find myself within my everyday work-a-day world with my Revlon Red, Levi jeans-covered, pantyhose-encapsulated toenails that secretly run all the way up my shaved legs to my femme heart, talking to all as if I'm this normal guy-thing they know, knowing inside, of course, there isn't such a being. When this has happened, I must say I do have fun bouncing back and forth within the dichotomous being I've become, never fully knowing who I am. But that's a discussion for another post!

Robyn

Chloets
05-29-2010, 08:51 AM
I don't think I want to be caught but I was sure pressing the boundaries. I like to keep the two separate and not mix them. I'll be en femme next time though I have only gone out twice so it is still very new.

AKAMichelle
05-29-2010, 08:55 AM
You definitely got a reaction. I hope it is the one you expected.

DiannaRose
05-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Thanks for all your comments and feedback, ladies and/or gents! :)

I admit part of is in coming from my need to be a little more "out". It's actually easier for me to do the pantyhose-or-tights-without-socks thing at work than at home (where it can't happen), partly because at work it doesn't matter as much to me what people think. So it gives me a chance to push the envelope a little, that I might not otherwise have.

This week I'll be working from home every day, but next week I'm going to wear my paisley tights, maybe even my purple ones. :)

Freddy12
05-30-2010, 01:39 PM
As long as the consequences of being "outed" at work are not horrible, pushing the envelope can be fun. Enjoy!

Tina P Hose
05-31-2010, 09:28 PM
No pantyhose under my work clothes, do not want to mix business with pleasure.

rickibarr
05-31-2010, 09:50 PM
I wore pantyhose at work under knee high (but low heeled "women's" boots (and enjoyed every minute of it). Due to the office climate, the boots were under the pants.

Rogina B
06-01-2010, 05:06 AM
Many of us wear pantyhose everyday with no issues.For me,it has prevented my sweaty jeans from rubbing and chafing my legs,as well as great support and compression. As far as anyone noticing[ankle gawkers], who cares? They will get over it and may respect you more for being "different" and confident.:2c:

pink femme
06-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Pantyhose (Holdups, especially bridal).....I wear every day.

Have to wear socks though coz I would probably get run out of town if people noticed. Still, fab feeling though and I love the mark they leave at the end of the day.....girlie or wot:heehee:

jazmine
06-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Kate is right,

This sharade simply MUST stop immediately!

LOL....then i quit crossdressing if thats the case! Time to go find my boxers, socks and work pants. later!

ColleenW
06-26-2010, 09:47 AM
I'll often wear pantyhose under slacks, epically in the winter because it's warmer. I've never had anyone mention them. I've also noticed that the visible parts, that is from the end of the pant cuff to the shoe looks an awful lot like my formal dress socks so you could just say that you haven't done laundry lately and had to wear your formal socks:). I don't know if that would work with jeans though.

kellgrl66
06-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Like most girls in here I do wear hose under my male drab if weather permits but use socks to cover the ankles. It just makes the work days go faster and more exciting

Vicki-Z
06-26-2010, 01:39 PM
I have worn pantyhose under my pants on and off since I was a teenager in the 70's. Yes it can be quite warm. Most of us including real women wear panties under their pantyhose. Then if we have pants on overtop then yes it can be very warm. A lot of people don't seem to realize that pantyhose were design to be worn without panties. :eek: That's the whole reason why the panty was attached hence the name pantyhose. Don't believe me then look it up.

So I find the solution to the "heat" problem is don't wear panties. Just wear pantyhose under your pants. What I prefer is thigh high stockings and panties. Being the type of extra feminine girl I am even through you don't need it for thigh high stockings I also wear a garter belt. But get a good garter belt, an 8 garter one. The cheap ones you find with 4 garters aren't really made to be worn all day. :o

Also wear the garter belt properly the way they were originally meant to be worn with the panties under the garters. Yes this means having to unsnap the garters and having to reconnect them every time you go to the washroom. But being a girl does have cetain routines to follow. :battingeyelashes:

Vicki :love:

Rita D
06-26-2010, 02:19 PM
It's Weird-
I HAVE worn pantyhose to work; but like Kellgrl above, covered them w/ male socks. For me, it sorta ruins the experience, which is why I haven't done it much.
But I DO get what you're talking about as far as leaving "clues" for people about who I really am. Haven't acted on these feelings too many times, but amazing how STRONG the desire to "tell" on myself can sometimes be...

joandher
06-26-2010, 03:34 PM
I wear hold ups in the cooler weather every day, but i find wearing tights the boys get a little hot , so to cure that i now wear suspender tights these are great as you feel like stockings and suspender belt (garter belt) and they dont creap down during the day if you are active

:hugs: to all

J-JAY

sissyhose
06-26-2010, 03:39 PM
I been wearing pantyhose 24/7 to work verything i do with no sock on just like the feeling of and on my days off when can i wear then with shorts on nobody very say nothing about then I have a couple friends both women they like the fact about me wearing then

jenifer m.
06-26-2010, 03:46 PM
i used to be all about hose but somehow ive evolved into just kneehighs.i nguess the crotch part is just too hot here in florida.although nothing beats a great pair of legs.ha ha

stephiny10
06-26-2010, 10:46 PM
I've just started my cding but have already found out that wearing panties and ph [although I've switched to thigh-high,and knee high hose] to work every day is very enjoyable,

pantylee
07-01-2010, 06:22 PM
i have been wearing lingerie at work for many years now and the feeling i get knowing im wearing it when others dont is still as good today as it ever was

Dannie
07-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Nothing quite like that smooth and silky feeling that pantyhose provides in the right places. Havings said that, I also like thigh hi's in the summer because it does tend to get a little warm in the crotch area during the hot summer months. Comfort has to be balanced with pleasure.

Dannie

Taylor186
07-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Dianna, I'm guessing he was just perplexed that someone would combine elegant sheer black hosiery and sneakers. :heehee:

Nicole Erin
07-01-2010, 09:58 PM
So anymore experiences to share?

Maybe the guy was dreaming about the erotic scent of your nyloned feet in those shoes without extra socks.

OK sorry I know WAY too much about foot stuff.

qtdoll82
07-02-2010, 12:55 AM
I tried wearing pantyhose and tights under dress slacks, but I can understand why women don't like it. It's ok with a skirt or a few hours, but a whole day in them does get very warm. Probably better in the winter and during the times you'll be outside a lot.

Shannon Solomon
07-08-2010, 12:56 AM
I often have to travel for business and when I do I just love to bring Shannon along. Much like many of the girls here, I too love to wear hose to work. I love thinking if anyone can see my sheer hose if I cross my legs. Even more fun, is wearing hose when flying. You can't get around taking your shoes off at the security check and it is fun to see if anyone takes notice of a guy wearing sheer hose. Kinda fun!!

RikkiHauser
07-09-2010, 02:00 AM
I've seen lots of guys socks that are sheer like pantyhose. I even own a few pairs, because they are actually nylon (or nylon blend). I've had the luxury of being able to wear thigh-highs to work every day, but I have worn boots over them or socks. Unfortunately, a recent promotion and assignment change at work prevents me from wearing thigh-highs at work. :(

Marie40
07-09-2010, 02:54 AM
I have worn panties and pantyhose under my work clothes on a few occasions,

very exciting!

Marie

Georgia Rose
07-09-2010, 05:18 AM
A couple of comments are required. Pantyhose were on the way out a few years ago but the last 2 years (at least here in Australia) they seem to have come back very strong in winter. This year lots of young women are wearing tights and pantyhose. As someone else said fashions swings around.

I often wear tights when going out of an evening in cold weather. They feel great next to your skin and keep you warm. No one ever notices or comments and my wife is quite comfortable with me doing so.

RuthS
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I wear Pantyhose under my work clothes sometime with socks sometimes without. I never had anyone say anything not sure that anyone has evenever noticed.

Virgin_CD
07-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Nichole Erin... I like the way you think........ Walk on the wild side type stuff. SHowing a little ankle is a new twist on "tease" but it's safe and I would bet there would be more takers than anyone expected if it were tested. Leaves me with venemous temptations. Don't... Stop?

carolynn2fem
07-09-2010, 11:01 PM
When I go to work, I always wear pantyhose under my pants and with loafers and no socks. I don't make a big deal about it and just go about my normal acivity. I don't try to hide my exposed ankles and nobody has ever noticed.

Hugs!

Your right I have worn spport pantyhose daily for over 10 now. if i do wear socks they are the no show sock so my ankles are fully exposed. in all that time there was only one thing said. one guy commented that there was something on my anke. I LOOKED DOWN AND said there is a run in my pantyhose. this guy is the total redneck type and was in shock. I told him I have leg problems and pantyhose helps. My boss sitting across the desk said Yep. I supose i WOULD DO IT TOO if I had that problem. LOL

do You know how many brands of mens pantyhose on the market today? there are many. search legwear for men. you can find more that 10 brands. to me it is a moot point. im too small to wear anything mens below the waist. that is another added demention to my cd'ing that most dont have to contend with.

also I just started wearing a camisole. it feels great. the fabrics are more breathable

yvonne10
07-10-2010, 12:46 AM
i wear tights all the time under my trackie bottoms

cosmolovesph
07-10-2010, 09:18 AM
I have been known to wear PH under pants at work, but typically for me are either sheer knee-highs slightly covered or not... or various sheerness of trouser socks.