PDA

View Full Version : Guts and me today

Gisele
05-26-2010, 01:51 PM
In the past couple of weeks I have been working on my make up more. I have settled on a look that I can do. I really need to get to Ulta or MAC soon to learn more.

Anyway, every time I get dolled up I feel like a caged lion(ess). So today my wife gets to work early at 6am and I am off today. The first thing I do after my coffee is hit the shower and then the makeup. I tired on a few outfits but it's warm out and decide on hiphugger jeans and a baby blue cami and sneakers.

I hung around the house and then took a nap and an hour later I was up walking around the house saying to myself I gotta get out! So I look around the neighborhood and see that most everyone around is gone.

I grab my purse, keys and cell. I walk right out to the car infront of the house and get in. My heart was pounding out of my chest! Nobody knows about me around here except for my wife.

I really don't like to dress like this when going out as I have a huge adams apple and it's a dead give away. I have been growing my hair out for almost 2 years now and it's pretty long and helps to hide my neck some. I really want it down past my bust line.

So I am out driving thinking someone from work is going to see me. But all of a sudden I had a feeling of WHO CARES come over me. Maybe "pink fog" but I am tired of hiding so much lately. I just want to be the real me out and about. Yea, I don't want someone from work to see me so I stay away from that area and so on.

I got hungry about 5 mins into my drive and then went to McDonalds up the street and it was backed up big time. Huh, I thought well I need to drive further to the next town about 20 mins away. (I didn't want to stop anyway)

I get to McDonalds at the next town and pull in. Yep, full drive thru line so I get in line. After about 10mins I get to the order menu and thought "Oh crap. I haven't worked on my girl voice" So I muster up the best and I thought I sounded like a girl from the south. Pretty cool I thought.

I got to the 1st window and paid with my card and nothing. The girl was friendly and I was just another customer. I pull to window #2 and there is a hott latino girl working. I melted at the sight of her. She handed my bag to me and smiled real big. Then she waited for my sweet tea, then handed that to me while smiling and just looking into my eyes. She said to have a great day and I said I will now sugar.:daydreaming:

I pulled into a goodwill lot and ate lunch and as I was doing so I noticed the car was just about empty!:eek: Oh good gosh! I ate then drove through the redneck part of town to a better side and found a busy BP station. I just pulled in and got out with my CC and had a pretty woman in front of me and some old coot next to me. She looked over at me kind of like wow she is tall and pretty. (that's how I want to think of her thoughts LOL)
The old guy was giving me the look like he wanted to see more. He kept looking at my chest. Thank gosh for my 32DD boobs to draw the attention away from my neck.

$38 later (a quick later:Angry3:) I was off back toward the house. I started to freak a bit thinking everyone will be home and out in the street waiting on me to pull up. LOL
Nope all was the same, nice and quiet and all gone....Yeaaaaaaa!

The pic on my avatar is me from today with my I f%*$ing did it smile.:D

I gotta do this more.

Super Amanda
05-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Life just keeps on chugging, yea? I was almost disappointed at the lack of anything happening when I started going out... I had to look in the mirror to make sure I was not invisible!

Gisele
05-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Life just keeps on chugging, yea? I was almost disappointed at the lack of anything happening when I started going out... I had to look in the mirror to make sure I was not invisible!

I know what you mean. I mostly go out when it's cold out and I love dressing warm. I haven't been much of a summer outing girl. I *think* that may change.:) I do love the summer tops and shoes but never went out in them.

Persephone
05-26-2010, 02:37 PM
You rock, girl! What a cool outing!

Just be careful of that pink fog! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/lighthousepinkfog.gif

Hugs,
Persephone.

Starling
05-26-2010, 05:58 PM
First time out, yay! You only made one booboo, Gisele--in your pink fog you gave thirty-eight of your hard-earned dollars to British Petroleum.

:heehee: Lallie

tamarav
05-27-2010, 05:49 AM
You go girl!

It is really good to get your heart rate soaring and blood pressure so high that your eyes hurt, but it is worth every minute. The first few times out are very anti-climactic, no one generally screams at you and life simply continues around you. Have fun, it gets less stressful and you can find other places to go and interact with people.

AKAMichelle
05-27-2010, 08:41 AM
if you said it right about 32DD then the guy was definitely looking at the chest. I have always found it is better to blend and not stand out. I would rather go unnoticed than be the focus of everyone's attention.

Catina
05-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi Gisele, Thanks for sharing your special experience. You look great! A nice scarf would ease concerns about your neck area. Cheers, Catina

carolinoakland
05-27-2010, 12:10 PM
And the world didn't come to a screeching halt did it? Do be carefull of the pink fog, which i do believe is what you felt, and you kept your head. Good girl! Have fun... Carol

Kayla Shadows
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Congrats on getting out :) It can be a great feeling for some.I think my heart started going as I was just getting ready friday.Its been a while.Been a while since I've even dressed fully.Just decided,ok,its time,I'm just gonna get dressed and go out.Figured why not just do it.Time slips away from us and before we know it there are a lot of things we only wish we did.Sometimes the change we need in our lives starts with us.Not tomarrow but today.

Gisele
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
It was a blast to get out in the warm daylight for the first time. Like I said I am only a cold weather girl out and about.

Yep carolinoakland, my world didn't come to a halt. Infact it kinda took off without me wearing my seatbelt. LOL

AKAMichelle, Actually my chest doesn't look the size. I have a sunken chest:sad: It really has put a damper on my life. But I found out size 5 forms from the Breaststore and 32DD bras with pockets sewn in really help me. The forms kinda sink in a bit but are big enough to look right.
I have tried everything to wear forms and without the pockets the forms just like to slide to the middle and down and out of my bras. So I thought if I had pockets sewn in and pop the forms in at the armpit of the bra that may work. You know what all of my bras are like that now and I am so happy with them.

My poor cousin has the same problem with the sunken chest and my cousin is a GG. Just think how she deals with it.:sad: I have never asked her about it but my father told me she had it too.

Catina, I have a few scarves:doh: I didn't even think of them! I totaly forgot.

Kayla Shadows, You are so right! I look back now thinking I wish I was younger and I could have done so much more then. Time is short and I am ready to have more fun with this.:hugs: