PDA

View Full Version : OMG another girl!!

kristinacd55
05-26-2010, 09:44 PM
LOL, I went to do my thread & saw Terri's about her first outing, well guess what here's another girl's first outing. Family was out, I'm dressed & chatting as usual & said to myself, SELF it's time you get some guts & go out & get into the world. All I did was drive around a couple neighborhoods dressed, no biggie, but the fact that I did it is one huge step for girlkind, one small step for this girl. Wow, let me take a big breath & who knows what's next?? :heehee:

Staci G
05-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Those little drives will turn into something more in a skinny minute. Trust me on this, it may be satisfying for a while but its like a drug you will want more and more. It is a wonderful thing, congrats.

Kathi Lake
05-26-2010, 09:47 PM
What's next? Whatever you want it to be.

However, don't rush and savor the moment. Make it count and have fun.

Kathi

kimberly ann487
05-26-2010, 09:49 PM
I did the same thing for my first time out as Kim. Tell me, did you stop for gas ? It was a little easyer here in New Jersey, we can't pump our own gas here.
lol

Miley
05-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Wow, congratulations, this is how I started but very soon you long to go for a walk into the world and be the girl you are.

Cheryl James
05-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Way to go. It's a great feeling to unlock the door to the cage, isn't it?

AKAMichelle
05-26-2010, 10:15 PM
If you follow the steps of your sisters before you, you will go out more and more until it is old hat. Congratulations for that first step. I hope you enjoy many more.

Annaliese2010
05-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Those little drives will turn into something more in a skinny minute. Trust me on this, it may be satisfying for a while but its like a drug you will want more and more. It is a wonderful thing, congrats.Not always - depends on the person. Right now I could give a flying fc about whether I dress, don't dress, go out, don't go out...it's like...GAWD...when is my life gonna begin?! I need a babe...a hot 29 - 35y/o BABE.

Sorry...I'm just SO frustrated right now...

I mean, actually I'm glad for Kim. She's getting such a rush out of stepping out. That's good - and I hope she continues if it's so god-awful important to do so - and in so doing to therefore satisfy her need to feel validated as Kim, thus breathing life into that side of her, making her womanhood flower and flush, as it were. Jesus, I wish it were that simple for me to feel so alive. It's not. Only a GG woman can do that - the right one - as in the one with whom I feel an incredible attraction (chemistry) - for only this will make me happy. Yet only this forever eludes me. So for me, it is out of spite/anger/arrogance that I, as Annaliese am turned. And through her eyes with cool disdain do I look out at a very, cruel, world; one that's got nothing to offer me, it seems.

Maybe this is why I don't see "going out" as being so fcing significant or exciting or something to be nervous about... I mean, 'cuz who are they (the peopled world) to pass judgment on me (us)? I am what I am - take me - leave me - smile warmly or laugh with derision... I could give a flying fc either way. No one's better than me, nor lower. Here we are on this stupid stage - Life. Here now - and after the smallest most unfair interval of time - gone tomorrow. Like...what ever...

But still...I'm glad for you Kimberly Ann, and find some measure of vicarious excitement thorough your pleasure, and other girls too who are similarly courageous. Kudos to you. I hope you continue. I guess I'm jealous too - just a bit. Lucky you, girl!

Anneliese
05-26-2010, 10:58 PM
If and when I "step out", it will likely be some distance from where I live. However, I would go out tomorrow if somehow I could "Jetson" myself into my car a couple of blocks away. I live in a middle-class, highly insular neighborhood. I see damn near every one of them EVERY time I leave the house.

Must figure out options...

Kathi Lake
05-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Sorry...I'm just SO frustrated right now...Ummmm, yeah. Couldn't tell. :)

Chill. Relax. You can't force a relationship. It will come, in time. You may want to dial down the angst just a bit, though. You life doesn't suck nearly as much as you think it does right now. It sounds to me that you may want to work on yourself and your life a bit before involving another. If it takes another person to make you happy, then you aren't really happy.

If and when I "step out", it will likely be some distance from where I live.You can do what I do at times - do your makeup, but don't line or color your lips. Brush your wig out, style it, and put it on a wig form. Get in the car, put some sunglasses on and maybe a man's shirt over your outfit. Once you are safely distant, remove the shirt, finish your makeup, put on your wig, brush it out and have a girly day!

Kathi

jennifer easton
05-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Kristi, this sound more like it, one small step for girlkind. one huge step for you girl, some times that first one is small, but each time you walk out that door it adds up and before you know it your outside looking in!!!! congratulations girl your on your way!!!!!!

erickka
05-27-2010, 06:13 AM
Congrats on your outing. As a lot of us here have said... It will only get easier from here on out. Soon you'll not even think twice about stepping out!

Jorja
05-27-2010, 06:18 AM
congratulations, It is a great feeling when you get out and about. Be careful though it is addictive!

You look too good to be kept in a closet! Closets are for clothes...!

kristinacd55
05-27-2010, 07:45 AM
I did the same thing for my first time out as Kim. Tell me, did you stop for gas ? It was a little easyer here in New Jersey, we can't pump our own gas here.
lol

That could be next Kim :daydreaming:

Christie ann
05-27-2010, 08:21 AM
That is great! ...and as some have said here, you look to good to be stuck inside.