PDA

View Full Version : Spring is in the air

Chickhe
05-26-2010, 11:34 PM
My wife came home and told me about her drive to the mall. Apparently she was waiting for a red light to turn green and had her window rolled down (it is really hot here...july like weather) and the driver next to her also had his window down. He says to her...hey babe, what's happening? ...My wife's reaction was to just roll her window up. She tells me...is it spring and hormones? or what? I just said, sounds like a looser... I was laughing to myself because just the other day, I was out enfem riding my bike in my spandex and some guys in a car honked at me twice... what is funny, I was thinking the same thing...must be spring and hormones...and do woman really experience these things? As a typical guy, I think we don't beleive it happens, but as a female it really does... my reaction was also to ignore it... do some guys really think they will meet a woman this way?

AKAMichelle
05-27-2010, 08:51 AM
yes this is normal for them to experience. Unfortunately when I was young, I was one of those creeps who did that from time to time. I did it just to get a rise out of the woman, but now I am ashamed of some of my behaviour.