PDA

View Full Version : I feel good,i look good

t-girlxsophie
05-27-2010, 06:10 AM
Girls,I have noticed it getting a little heavy on here lately,So heres a fun thread that rejoices in who we are.So What part of your Body,Personality etc Makes you happy and makes you feel the most Femme.In short
WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR GIRLY SELF!

For myself,Personality wise I feel I am a much nicer,more thoughtful person.
Physically It would have to be my Legs.I love getting compliments of GGs esp me or my Wifes friends.I also love my long lashes,small victorys but they make me feel Good:thumbsup:

So everyone Lets hear what you Love about being you:daydreaming:

:hugs: Sophie xxxx

debbeelee1
05-27-2010, 08:17 AM
I think I love the way I think about my body. I pay attention to the way I walk, sit, etc. Physically, I think my legs are the most feminine part of me.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-27-2010, 08:18 AM
What do I love about my girly self? I'm happy, more gentle, caring and compasionate than my male counterpart.

Physically- beside's looking a lot better than my male side. I actually like most everything about me. Yes I might be a little more massive and less feminine in my top area, but I feel that adds to my uniqueness as a person.

KayleeDahl
05-27-2010, 08:21 AM
I love my sense of adventure, and definitly love my legs!

Hugs
Kaylee

AKAMichelle
05-27-2010, 08:25 AM
I don't think anything is feminine about my physical appearance, but cd'ing does definitely give me a different perspective on things. I am a calmer person when I am connecting with my feminine side.

Sarah Doepner
05-27-2010, 03:18 PM
I love the freedom to look around at so many different types of clothing, patterns, styles, colors etc. and the challenge of putting together a presentable outfit, top to toe and all accessories. The whole girly process is so different from how I look at clothing, it seems to flow over into much of my attitudes on everythign else too. I love the way it opens doors, even when I have to stay inside.

docrobbysherry
05-27-2010, 05:32 PM
For Sherry ONLY! :D I still hate doing it for anyone else!:sad:

Alice B
05-27-2010, 07:04 PM
I would have to second Kaylee's answer.