PDA

View Full Version : More Adventures

Cheryl James
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I posted my previous two evenings' exploits in the forum. I guess that they, rightly, belong in this section. Anyway, today I sort of fulfilled a goal by dressing in a very cute tennis dress and hitting a few balls at our nearby tennis courts. When I say I hit a few balls that is what I mean as there was no one hitting them back. But I did leave my house in the middle of the day with wig, makeup, tennis dress, breast enhancer (the dress had a built in bra), tennis hat, pink scrunchy, and tennis shoes and socks. There was a young guy shooting some baskets on a nearby court. He checked me out from a distance, but no close-up look. I did video the outing along with some video of me posing in a gazebo situated on the shores of a small lake with a large fountain in the background. I am still in the process of learning how to post pictures and video. They will be up eventually. All in all I was out about an hour in broad daylight. I was, surprisingly, not that nervous though is another "first". My bucket list is gradually being whittled down . My biggest gain is how feminine I have felt throughout each of the adventures. There are more to come. Thank you to all who have replied and given me encouragement.

Mea GG
05-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh, my timing was great, I was just leaving but I got to see another adventure of yours. Out in broad daylight, in your tennis outfit. Cool!!!

Can't give you a medal if you had no opponent, but how about some gold balls...

tennis, you know...

Atta girl! Keep it up!