PDA

View Full Version : putting the girl away

Christie ann
05-28-2010, 03:10 PM
This summer has lots of family and friends engagements so it appears that Christie needs to take a vacation. I did all my girl laundry today, packed everything up and put it away for awhile. I know that Christie is only on vacation and I look forward to seeing her again in the fall.

I want to thank everyone in advance for posting such great stories and experiences. While I will not be doing it myself, I will be living vicariously through all of you.

suzypier
05-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Have a nice and safe vacation. Suzanne

MrKunk
05-28-2010, 04:10 PM
sorry to hear your family and friends do not accept your crossdressing. I hope you enjoy your vacation from it.

DonniDarkness
05-28-2010, 05:32 PM
See you in the fall! Have fun. dont forget to write! (hehehe):hugs:

Chloets
05-29-2010, 09:10 AM
I may have to do the same this summer. Have a great vacation...you will have to let us know how you make out.

Tomara
05-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Enjoy your summer , I'm sure we will still be here when you return.
tomara

Megan Thomas
05-29-2010, 10:42 AM
it's awful when you must pack away what is essentially yourself, or part of. I've had to do it myself and can relate. I hope time flies past and it won't be long before Christie reappears.

Rianna Humble
05-29-2010, 11:27 AM
This summer has lots of family and friends engagements so it appears that Christie needs to take a vacation. I did all my girl laundry today, packed everything up and put it away for awhile. I know that Christie is only on vacation and I look forward to seeing her again in the fall.

I'm glad you see it as a vacation, but sorry for you that you must survive until the fall without dressing. :sad: I know that I could not survive it.

Hope taking part in these forums helps you maintain your equilibrium :hugs:

AKAMichelle
05-29-2010, 11:33 AM
I wish she was going somewhere exciting. If she was then I would ask if I could tag along, but the closet doesn't appeal to me. :D

vikki2020
05-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah, I'm in the same situation, but I keep the "essentials" handy, just in case I can slip away for a day, here and there!

kayegirl
05-29-2010, 02:53 PM
it's awful when you must pack away what is essentially yourself, or part of. I've had to do it myself and can relate. I hope time flies past and it won't be long before Christie reappears.

Last year Kaye also had to take a vacation, even stopped looking at this forum, but now that she is back, Kaye's life just gets better and better. So don't despair Christie, just enjoy your vacation, and look forward to your return.

charlytuna
05-29-2010, 08:32 PM
I feel for you for putting christie away for the summer I have to put charlie away also my loving daughter moved back for a while she get on her feet, I say when she get off her lazy buttand take care of the 2 wonderfull kids you have instead having us do it. It was suppose to be a couple of weeks that was 6 ago and charlie needs to be out and my "bunnie" feels the same

Karinsamatha
05-29-2010, 08:45 PM
You have my sympathies for having to send Christie on vacation. Just think how good the reunion will be in the fall! Remember don't be a stranger.
:hugs:

Andrea's Lynne
05-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Sorry to hear about the hiatus. Keep on shaving!:battingeyelashes:

Rianna Humble
05-30-2010, 11:02 PM
I might do the same thing except permanently. It doesn't work for me anymore. It's too much trouble, takes up too much time and frankly, isn't leading me anywhere I wanna go. In fact, isn't leading me anywhere, just eating up time. This isn't me, it appears. The only thing I guess I'll miss is having a website forum to participate in where there's so many cool and unique people to interact with. But for me to not a TG as I now believe to be the case, and yet hang out here is probably not fair nor welcomed.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but thank you for sharing it with us.

However, I cannot agree that you would not be welcome to continue to take part in these forums. Not everyone here is TG, we have Significant Others who are cisgendered and even some ex's, they are all welcome and so will you be.

Annaliese2010
05-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Aw thanks Rianna that's sweet of you. See? Just what I was saying...you're an example of all the good here.

Christie ann
06-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Warning: Stream of Consciousness writing ahead:
Last week I wrote about having to take an hiatus from dressing and that is true. The most overt type clothing (bras especially) are packed away for the summer. However, I think that my first expectations were to simple. You just cannot put a girl away. I find that I still "do" girl I just don't "dress" girl.

I wear more shorts and pants and way less cute tops, but I still think like a girl.
My mannerisms have become decidedly more feminine over time. I have always been a not-manly-man, or a girly man to some. And, of course lately I have studied more feminine ways of being and have tried to incorporate them into my life. I may not wear a dress, but I certainly think more like a girl than I ever have in my life. At least that what GG's tell me.

I am certain that if I were 17 y.o now, I would be on the road to full time. But that doesn't fit my life now, nor do I want it to. I love my wife more than I need to do this. But, I feel more like a girl than I ever have. Perhaps it was putting the girl away that showed me that I am the girl and I cannot be put away. Life is good right where I am at.

Thanks for all of your stories and posts about your dreams and frustrations. More than likely my visits here will be quick checks as a guest for the next few months

tamarav
06-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Oh, it is so true! You cannot hide the girl inside, she justs beats up on you until you give in and comply. Tough, but someone has to do it..

NathalieX66
06-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi Christie Ann, I'm 100% with you. Sorry about your situation

I'm also on a few months hiatus, though no one has yet to comment on my hairless legs while wearing cargo shorts. The 3/4" hoop earrings stay.

but when September rolls in...WATCH OUT!