PDA

View Full Version : Yaaayyy!!! 30 days for Tina...

tinalynn
05-28-2010, 07:01 PM
I have a business trip to London pretty much all of June, so Tina will be out to play quite a bit! Also, the wife went out of town this weekend and said she didn't care if I shaved, so I'll be nice and smooth when I get to the UK. Just treated myself to one of those home foot spas - what was I waiting for? May have to get the real thing in London... Anyway, time to relax in a pretty skirt with a bottle of wine tonight - competition starts tonight for Lord Stanley's Cup!. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

tammysuetv
05-28-2010, 07:03 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time.

Freddy12
05-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Enjoy your trip! Sounds like you will be dressing a lot! When you are so far from home there's little chance of being outed, so it's easier to be more bold!

Chloets
05-29-2010, 06:46 AM
That sounds like it will be a fun trip...enjoy it!!

thechic
05-29-2010, 07:39 AM
You are so lucky,Enjoy it as much as you can.:hugs::hugs:

Teresa Ann
05-29-2010, 07:52 AM
Tina you will have to keep us posted from London we know you can't keep the fun outings to your self. Will be waiting to hear. Teresa

AKAMichelle
05-29-2010, 09:05 AM
Make sure you pack in as much fun as you can. 30 days will go by very fast and you want to make sure that it is the time of your life. But be warned, this trip will change you. You may never want it to end. :D

Have fun and be sure to tell us the highlights for those of us who have never been to London.

tinalynn
05-29-2010, 08:00 PM
I've actually been to London several times for business, but with co-workers. This time I'll be on my own, and I'm really looking forward to it. But being alone is a little intimidating! The culture is different there - not bad, just different. Everything is closer together and more crowded. There are far fewer malls, so people tend to crowd them. Also, I'll be staying in Richmond, almost a mile walk from the nearest tube stop (so I'll have to drive to the tube). I should look for someone in the London area to meet with...