PDA

View Full Version : twilight continued

GingerLeigh
05-28-2010, 08:03 PM
OK, this is a continuation of my FIRST post about being outed by hospital staff to my co-workers about what I said under sedation. There are some nay-sayers out there that thought my first post was a work of fiction. Whatever. I don't care if you believe me or not.
I decided that I was tired of being the butt of jokes at my workplace and took matters into my own hands. I went to the first BIGMOUTH (AKA supposedly a friend) at work and proceeded to tell him about how I learned (through a fictitious mysterious external source) that my name was being dragged through the mud regarding my "sexuality". I asked him if I should go straight to HR, or go to my lawyer with the harassment I've been experiencing, not saying it was him. Of course, I played the normal card. Imagine how dumb this person played. Imagine how dumb this person played me for when he claims to know nothing. This clown openly teased me for crying out loud, referring me in the diminutive in front of others. (I was told by someone he was in fact dragging my name though the mud, but they wouldn't elaborate). He even made jokes about nylons etc...
This little anonymous bird will spill the beans to me if the harassment continues. Names and specifics will be given. I will go to the police if my vehicle gets vandalized, I will go to HR and report people, I will seek legal council etc... Funny how people run scared.

Ginger

DonniDarkness
05-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Easy girl, people can be cruel, your friend wouldnt make a point to make jokes if he were more secure in himself... have some security in that....and then try with all your might to figure out what is "ailing" him so bad....and when you have that "ailment" figured out...keep it to yourself.....and when the time comes where he brings you to the spotlight...shoot him out of the sky....then smile and wink while he squirms

VikkiVixen7188
05-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Has anyone actually done anything except make jokes about your crossdressing?

You seem pretty pissed about people saying that you are what you are... Nice way to stigmatize yourself.
:thumbsdn:

MrKunk
05-29-2010, 04:11 AM
I had to put a person who used to be a friend in her place yesterday. I told her
that her and the other rumor makers were like the gulf of mexico tragedy in the
fact that the oil gushing out of the ocean floor is like the gossip
and rumors that come out of there mouths, they both don't know how to stop.

Freddy12
05-29-2010, 06:05 AM
It's really unfortunate that some folks seem to feel that putting others down by sayind nasty things enhances their standing. It's really pathetic. I certainly hope that the comments will stop, but it is possible that they won't. Unfortunately, once some people get a reaction from the person being harassed, they increase the harassment. I hope that won't be the case here.