PDA

View Full Version : 17th Wedding Anniversary

christinek
05-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Today we went to Dantara Salon for a day of pampering and it was!

We went in and the wife and I disrobed and put on cotton terry robes. Next we were ushered to a joined room were we each were massaged for a full 60 minutes by some tiny cute as hell women.

Next we had a 30 minute visit to the couples private sauna. This was a luxury sauna with radio, remote, mood lighting, and much more.

After that it was a shower and the start of the Pedicure. The lady handling me asked me if I shaved for her and I said I have shaved for years. She was amazing, handled me well and painted my toes with clear and then moved to the Mani and was the same.

I was comfortable and felt great, it was an amazing experience!

We are considering a repeat for the wife's birthday.

Guys if you have not done this, it is amazing and these ladies have seen it all so they dont judge. I had an awesome time!

Sheila
05-29-2010, 12:12 AM
congratulations on your 17th wedding anniversary :) glad you both had a great day :)

Persephone
05-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Sounds like you and your spouse had a wonderful day, Christine! May the two of you continue to have many wonderful years together.

Hugs,
Persephone.

erika130
05-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Wow congratulations on your 17th Wedding Anniversary!
Sounds like an amazing experience, I'll be sure to give it a try one day

t-girlxsophie
05-29-2010, 02:55 AM
Sounds like one amazing Experience shared with your Beloved
Many Congratulations on your Anniversary:love:

:hugs: Sophie

Dana
05-29-2010, 03:25 AM
Congratulations! Seventeen years married is quite an acccomplisment any and everywhere ~ especiallly being a cross dresser in Alabamy (I live in
Troy ~ so you can imagine what's that like. If found out I would be lucky to not be tarred and feather ~ let alone burnt at the stake with faggots of wood? Most definately lose my job!

Danielle Gee
05-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Wow!! And I thought I had an accepting Spouse, Congratulations

AKAMichelle
05-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Congratulations on your 17th anniversary. I will have to plan on one of those spa days in the future.

Chloets
05-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Congrats on your Anniversary!!

PretzelGirl
05-29-2010, 11:04 AM
That sounds like such a wonderful time. Happy Anniversary Christine!

Sarah Doepner
05-29-2010, 11:41 AM
It sounds so good. Congrats and keep up the hard work and pleasant rewards and you should have many more wonderful years.

vikki2020
05-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Congratulations! Our 17th anniversary is tomorrow. I'm sure I won't have the same day as you! lol! I think I'll ask for a "day out" on my birthday, but I'll be flying solo!

Alice B
05-29-2010, 04:11 PM
First of all. Congratulations on your anniversary. And, the fact that your wife is aboard with you makes it all the better and it is a great experience. My only suggestion is to get your toe nails colored the next time.:heehee: