PDA

View Full Version : Friday Yea!

Cheryl James
05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Today was much better! This may end up being long (sorry) but there will not be a test afterward.

I was able to fit two outings into my day today. One in daylight, the other in the evening. If discouraged described my mood after last night, then elated describes my mood after today's excursions.

My daytime adventure involved a trip that I had to make into the big city of Miami. I go there if I have to and that was the case today. And, although I don't really care for Miami, I do acknowledge that there are parts of it that are stunningly beautiful. I knew that I would be near some of the beautiful areas today, so I decided to take care of my business, then have a daylight adventure when that was done.

My goal for this outing was to visit a small park on Biscayne Bay for some video shots of Cheryl and the Bay. My business didn't demand that I dress in any particular way so, knowing what my ultimate plan was, I wore my enhancers (plus about a half a cup), no bra, the girly tee-shirt for my video and my low-rise girls jeans. I always tuck because it, truly, makes me feel more feminine and is, actually, comfortable for me. My hip- hugger jeans demand a girl front, anyway. For my appointment I wore a man's dress shirt over my tee and my male flip-flops. I happened to be around a lot of women at my appointment and they would have had to be blind to not observe that the jeans fit me in a female form-fitting manor unlike male jeans. If they noticed, no one said anything. I went out of my way to interact with many of them, too (unlike my male self who is more reserved). This could have helped my dating opportunities when I was younger. Who knew?

When my business concluded I walked a few blocks to my car and began the business of preparing for the rest of the afternoon. I had packed the other items that I would need and got everything out of my backpack. I got in the car and turned the AC on. It is, sometimes, warm in Miami. All I really needed to do was to put on my bra, some make-up, and my wig. I was in a busy public parking lot and I was playing this by ear. As luck would have it a South Florida shower (a shower in South Florida is any rainstorm that drops less than 4 inches in an hour) passed by. So, I was able to change in the car without any fear of observation. What a coup.

Having gotten ready, I began the 10 minute drive toward Biscayne Bay. The shower had passed and I got there, parked, observed what was going on in the park, got out and began the walk to the water. The park has playground apparatus for smaller kids and it is, also, a dog park. Most of the people about were there for one of those two reasons. The only people that I tried to avoid were the Mom's with their pre-school aged kids. Mom's have enough on their plate without having to explain to a small child that sometimes men like to dress like women. I made it to the water and the deck walkway that has been built out over the bay. I walked out and set my video camera up and began shooting. Things were going smoothly until a message appeared that the tape had ended. Guess who did not have a second tape? Well, that's OK, I got about thirty seconds of tape and I walked about a mile with people about. I have no complaints.

I had a golf game for later in the afternoon, so I had to get home. Cheryl didn't play golf today because my male self is known at the course and Cheryl isn't. She stayed home and read the Memorial Day sales flyers.

By the time I got home it was about 8PM. I thought to myself, "Do I really want to go through all of the work required to go out for about an hour?" I was on the fence until Cheryl's inner voice said, "Are you kidding? Get a shower and let's get ready!" One argues with a woman at their own peril, so I did.

Actually, on the spur of the moment I managed to put together a pretty cute outfit. Black skinny jeans, black girly t-shirt, and one-inch thong type heels. The shoes were black and white, so to introduce some white into the outfit I found a very cute lacy short-sleeved white, button down the front shirt. I left the shirt open, applied my make-up, put my wig on, my readers (which seems to do something for me, I'm not sure what, but I like them). Even though I did my make-up quickly, it turned out OK. I was out the door just before 9PM and pretty happy with the look that I had achieved.

There are two large malls nearby and I elected to go back to the one that I have gone to the previous three nights. I was hopeful that it would be better than last night, but I decided to not put any pressure on myself. This particular mall has at least 8 or 10 main entrances and a number of stores that have outside entrances and mall access. On the spur of the moment, I chose a different mall entrance than last night. I parked and did not allow myself the time to back out. I checked my make-up, turned the car off, got out of the car and started walking toward the mall. There were people leaving, but this entrance may not be as busy as the one I have used before. As I walked I came within 5-6 feet of people walking to their cars (most were women or teenage girls). I, truly, never felt that anyone thought I was anything other than what I appeared to be.

I arrived at the entrance and, surprised myself at Cheryl's determination, went right in. Only a few people were about so we (I'm not sure if it was Cheryl or me) decided to walk into the mall until I felt uncomfortable. Well, I kept walking, came to a food court full of people, kept walking, encountered a lot, I mean a lot, of people (a lot of young women or teen-age girls. I walked right on by, and kept on walking. Before I was really aware of it I had walked, approximately, a quarter of a mile (this is a big mall). At that point I thought I would turn around and go back. On the way back, I am very sure that I was made by a young (19-20) year old girl. She was sitting on an upholstered bench in the middle of the hallway. I saw her looking my way as I walked toward her. She wasn't rude, but didn't take her eyes off of me. I elected to walk on the backside of her bench. She watched me all the way and followed me as I walked behind her. I, following the advice of many of you lovely girls, kept moving and acted as if I belonged there and as if I was bullet proof. In retrospect, I wish, now, that I had looked at her and smiled. I kept going and reached the area where I had originally entered the mall. I had four choices. I could leave by the main entrance that I had entered, I could leave by an auxiliary main entrance adjacent to the larger one, or I could enter through either of two different department stores and exit by way of their outside doors. I thought that, at this point, the main entrance would be boring, so I opted for one of the stores. It happened to be a Neiman Marcus, but not the same one as the other night. I walked the entire store length and exited. The exit was immediately adjacent to a busy cash register, but no one paid me any more attention than they would have any other female shopper (at least I don't think they did). Before entering the store, though, a 30-something woman sitting on one of the benches did make me and watched me carefully, but that was all. My thought was that, my outfit was pretty cute and each of the women were just checking out the outfit rather the guy wearing it. Right?

At this point I was on a roll, so I got to my car and drove around to the entrance where I shrunk last night. I figured that rather than swim upstream, why not enter by way of the bookstore next to the entrance. I did and browsed the bookstore for about fifteen minutes. It was sparsely occupied (maybe 12-15 shoppers), so I browsed the aisles and browsed the aisles. I didn't intentionally avoid anybody but I didn't walk up closely to them. Although, while browsing one 5 foot tall shelf I noticed a young, attractive woman on the other side of the shelf. We were, essentially, eye-to-eye. She may have been absorbed in what she was doing or she just didn't care or she was blind. I kept on browsing and did not run. Finally, having browsed, virtually, every shelf in the store, I exited through their mall entrance. Rather than turn left and leave the mall, I (or Cheryl) turned right and began to walk deeper into the mall. Having made that one fateful decision led me to the next fateful decision. Keep going to Victoria Secret's which is about 200 or 300 feet further. At this point I was swimming upstream. A lot of teen-aged girls were heading toward the exit. I nearly bumped into some but kept going and I made it to VS, but they were closed. Now, if they had been open, I'm not sure that I could have gone in, though it would have fulfilled a dream, but I did get there. Since they were closed I decided to leave so I turned around and swam with the current. I, basically, kept pace with the traffic and exited. I window shopped as I walked to my car which was about a quarter of a mile away. On the way I encountered, face-to-face about five young women with no problems. I, also passed and met face-to-face many men, again with no problem. No one even hit on me...maybe my outfit wasn't as cute as I thought.

All-in-all I was only at the mall for an hour, but what an hour for a girl who is very new at public outings. I'm happy and proud and I really love being a girl and I have so much lost girl time to make up for. Thanks for reading and, as promised, no test for you.