PDA

View Full Version : Stifled expression

emmicd
08-20-2005, 10:12 PM
When you're a crossdresser you tend to enjoy expressing your femme side!

When your in the closet you tend to stifle your femme side and not freely express it!

How does one deal with this internal conflict of wanting to express your femme side but having to repress it?

Emmi

gennee
08-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Emmicd:

I accept the fact that I have to remain closeted. When I get the chance, I do express my femme side. Some day I will express my femme to the public.

gennee :)

joni-alice
08-20-2005, 11:51 PM
i never know which way is up no matter what i'm doing :eek:

gender_blender
08-21-2005, 12:50 PM
How does one deal with this internal conflict of wanting to express your femme side but having to repress it?

Just be honest about who you are and you have nothing to worry about.

Charlie

tifftg
08-21-2005, 12:53 PM
My most difficult issue is wanting to comment on cute outfits or loving a purse or shoes and knowing that it wouldn't seem right when I am in drab. I try from time to time but still moderate my comments--for instance that's cute as opposed to I love how that top matches your shoes, or that eyeshadow really highlights your eyes.

Tiff

:eyez:

nancy58
08-21-2005, 10:25 PM
What is this femme side people talk about so much? I am not sure I have one. I like dressing up en femme, and when it's time to return to drab, I'm a little sad, but essentially I am the same person all the time. What feels repressed for me is not being able to wear the clothes I would like to wear as often as I would like to wear them, and generally not altering the male aspects of my appearance (leg and body hair) too much.

One funny thing relating to "expressed femininity" is that one way I pretend I am crossdressing when I cannot is doing the same things I would do normally -- washing dishes & clothes, cooking. I have always done these things even when the CD in me was thoroughly closeted even to myself.

Anyway, I am just a soul who gets more pleasure from different clothes, that's all.

Cheers,
Nancy