PDA

View Full Version : Odd thing happened while sleeping...

curiouslooker
05-29-2010, 07:49 PM
I have had issues in the past with getting sleep. I don't sleep through the entire night and end up waking up very tired.

I have not dressed for most of this year. Now, move to this past week. I picked up a set of pajamas while out shopping just because I saw them. Well, I put them on that night and had a wonderful full night of sleep. I wear them every night and sleep very well and get plenty of rest. Then last night I just used a pair of sweat pants instead.

I woke up several times during the night and woke up sore and feeling like I had note had a bit of sleep. I wonder if it is just a coincidence.

Your thoughts?

brandie
05-29-2010, 07:58 PM
I feel your pain if i dont sleep in a nighty i wake up very early.
but a bra and panties works for me.
if you better half (if you have one)goes along then try that.
please be true too your self and love every moment in the cloths you love
but rember the other half does have feelings dont forget that

love
brandie:love::love::love:

Bernadina
05-29-2010, 08:12 PM
I'd be inclined to listen to the message here.

I'm assuming ladies PJ's??

Dump the sweats and go girly.

Tess
05-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Whatever works. If I slept through the night in a tutu then I'd be a ballerina every night. I haven't found the magic method for a good night's sleep.

AKAMichelle
05-29-2010, 09:00 PM
sometimes it is the littlest things which affect our sleep. I sleep much better in my gowns and I have no idea why.

tinalynn
05-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Forget the sweats - like Bernadina said, go girly! Sleep is essential for our daytime well being, so do whatever works to get a good nights sleep...

sissystephanie
05-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Sweat pants were not made for sleeping!! They are designed to keep you very warm, which is not good for sleeping unless you live in the far, far north!!

I am now living in Georgia and wear nightgowns in the winter and panties the rest of the year. Still can't say that I sleep real well because of health problems, but that has nothing to do with what I am wearing. Try something cooler!!

Jane G
05-30-2010, 04:01 AM
If your you get a better nights sleep in PJ's, male or female style, then that has to be the way to go.

suzy
05-30-2010, 04:08 AM
I often wake up in the middle of the night....(like now for instance)....I am wearing a pretty pair of pink boyshorts because it is hot, but maybe you're on to something.... maybe I need to go back to wearing nighties again? I wore one a few nights ago and the shoulder strap was a bit harsh and I woke up to take it off....but maybe I need a "softer side of Sears?"

I think I'll experiment! Thanks for the thread....:love:

Loni
05-30-2010, 05:25 AM
sleep??? sounds like a bad habbet.:eek:

i can not remember the last time i had a really good nights sleep. i can sleep up to 14 hrs, or get by for a couple weeks on only 3 - 4 hrs a night.:eek::D..and not much caffeine.

Billie1
05-30-2010, 06:00 AM
Sweat pants were not made for sleeping!! They are designed to keep you very warm, which is not good for sleeping unless you live in the far, far north!!

Heck, I live in the North, and I wouldn't sleep in sweats for anything!
Satin, silky panties and a short satin/nylon nightie have been my choice for a long while now. The smoothness of the fabric, and the sensation of it sliding around me put me into a deep, relaxed state that I usually don't stir from.
(Until 5 a.m. , of course)

Freddy12
05-30-2010, 06:15 AM
I think there is no need to over-analyze the situation. If the pajamas work, wear them.

It may be that your inner female side needed to come to the surface again, it may be that the sweatpants were preventing good sleep, but why worry? Just wear the PJ's and sleep!

Andrea's Lynne
05-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Baby-doll nighties and a spritz of perfume do it for me. Sweet dreams indeed!

Marcia Blue
05-30-2010, 09:00 AM
I always sleep better in a night gown.

kaitlin
05-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Girl if PJ's work, then go get you some more! Anything that gets a body a good nights sleep is wonderful! I tried night gowns, love the feel and look but they end up wrapped around my chest! Tried nude and something gets laid on wrong, so I stick to panties only at bed time!

Nicole Erin
05-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Sleeping in sweats?
That would be hot as hell, especially around this time a year.
That might have something to do with lack of sleep.

Cassandra Lynn
05-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Haven't slept in anything male since me and my ex separated, although i've had to be very careful when staying over at other's homes. Panties in the warmest weather, panties and a cami, or panties and a nighty on the cooler nights.
Interesting thread though, i've never given the quality of sleep vs. what i wear thing any thought. I agree with the sweats being too hot and not relaxed fitting enough for sleep, stick with the girly things! mj (Cassie)

AmandaM
05-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Always sleep better in nightgowns, chemises, even just panties.

crystal100
05-30-2010, 05:51 PM
I agree, it must be the sub conscious working. I sleep better in my silk pj's than anything else. Comfort is part of it but I think that there is something more to this phenomena. Happy Sleeping!

Aubrey Green
05-30-2010, 06:10 PM
I do not remember the last time I slept thru the night, probably decades ago. I will have to try that tonight, my boyshort panties and my very favorite sportsbra. Sounds like fun anyways.

Andromeda
05-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Before you decide that your sleeping problem is "clothing" related please consider that you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. This can be very bad news with life theatening consequences. Many of these disorders are treatable. An overnight stay at sleep disorder clinic will help determine if you are suffering from one. Your doctor will help you set up your appointment.

sissystephanie
05-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Heck, I live in the North, and I wouldn't sleep in sweats for anything!
Satin, silky panties and a short satin/nylon nightie have been my choice for a long while now. The smoothness of the fabric, and the sensation of it sliding around me put me into a deep, relaxed state that I usually don't stir from.
(Until 5 a.m. , of course)

Billie, I said the Far, Far North. Way further North than where you are!! but your sleeping choice is the same as mine!! Love those things!!:)