PDA

View Full Version : My Landlady Knows and has MET Christina, and she said to me the other day.......

Christina Horton
05-30-2010, 01:35 AM
She said " you know I was thinking about you the other day and I want to see you again.... I mean Christina , I love her."
Well need less to say I loved that. Then she said , " I just love how soft and sweet she is. I mean you are so strong Mike I mean (I was in drab at the time) and smart...." Then I said "Oh you don't think Christina is not smart". :heehee: . She said "No no its just you are big and strong but Christina is so Sweet and soft and just a lovely women and I miss her".
Now I don't know about you but I melted when she told me that. I am still on a high and she told me this on Friday and its Saturday night now.

Once her Hubby was installing my new stove in my Atp and it was the first time he saw Christina and he did not reallies that it was me. Until his wife said it was me. LOL. When he knew it was he looked me over and smiled wide and said I looked so pretty.

It's a funny thing , We think people will teass us , Point and stare , Laugh , and so on . But as said in lots of threads most people just go about there lives in there own little worlds and if someone (wakes) them up and they look around to find that they are not happy with there life its to late. We all need to watch life pass us and live life to the fullest and not worrie what others think (when they look up from there own little worlds).

Have fun and live your life and enjoy your family and friends , Tell your loved ones how much you love them , Tell your boss and coworkers that you like them and brown nose the boss big time so you can get that promotion your wanted. LOL. Just remember Life is to be lived not to have it pushed passed you with out you seeing or living it.

I love you all have fun and be safe.:hugs::love:

Persephone
05-30-2010, 02:40 AM
A great inspirational post, Christina! You rock, girl!

Hugs,
Persephone.

suzy
05-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Great insight Christina! You have hit the nail on the head. We worry too much about what others will think and too little about how we feel about our own selves and lives. We should all be so lucky to reach the place that you are and feel free to just live our lives as we wish!:hugs:

Freddy12
05-30-2010, 06:24 AM
What a wonderful story. The best part is that it is true! It's great when we are given positive reinforcement. I know that it made your day! Thank you for sharing this gem with all of us!

AKAMichelle
05-30-2010, 08:26 AM
I have recently realized that a good # of people will accept you for who you are, if you will show them. You are out to your landlord and they find Christina better than Mike. Wouldn't that be ironic that we spend most of our lives scared to show people the other side of us, only to find out that people prefer the other side to the one we have shown for years.

The reason may be that we are being a genuine person for a change instead of putting up a facade of machoism which turn into jerks. We talk about our better half when we are married. Maybe this is our better side. :D

Marijka
05-30-2010, 01:15 PM
:love:Purrfect. It's so good to be excepted as the person you are or want to be, especially with the non cd folks out there. Oh yes, what a high.:hugs::hugs::love::daydreaming: Marijka

Midnight Skye
05-30-2010, 02:18 PM
What a lovely story Christina... and what a lovely landlord you have! Most landlords are a pain in the backside... You need to bake her some cookies to say thanks for being so wickedly awsome!

joyce483
05-30-2010, 09:31 PM
christina- that is because you live in canada, you receive nice compliments, down here in indiana i always get nasty remarks than i just run them over with my truck!!!!

gerrycd_au
05-30-2010, 09:45 PM
very nice tale. gives me hope

Christina Horton
06-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Great insight Christina! You have hit the nail on the head. We worry too much about what others will think and too little about how we feel about our own selves and lives. We should all be so lucky to reach the place that you are and feel free to just live our lives as we wish!:hugs:

ya cuz we don't find a jeanny in a lamp so we have to make our own wishes come true , Like learning how to spell!!! LOL.

I have recently realized that a good # of people will accept you for who you are, if you will show them. You are out to your landlord and they find Christina better than Mike. Wouldn't that be ironic that we spend most of our lives scared to show people the other side of us, only to find out that people prefer the other side to the one we have shown for years.

The reason may be that we are being a genuine person for a change instead of putting up a facade of machoism which turn into jerks. We talk about our better half when we are married. Maybe this is our better side. :D

That was well said.

What a lovely story Christina... and what a lovely landlord you have! Most landlords are a pain in the backside... You need to bake her some cookies to say thanks for being so wickedly awsome!

That's a great Idea . I think I'll do that Thanks.

christina- that is because you live in canada, you receive nice compliments, down here in indiana i always get nasty remarks than i just run them over with my truck!!!!

I think that cuz your from Indiana , After all.....well you know.... Just kidding. I have driving down south in my rig and found people from you neck of the woods to be wonderfully nice. I may not have been dressed but still there's something to be said about people where there just nice all around EH EH EH.

If you want to be treated like a Canadian just learn to use the Canadian Eh some times. JUST DON'T OVER DO IT LIKE SO MANY HAVE DONE THERE PRETENDING TO BE US. LOL.

I love being a Canadian , We are sweet , kind , lovable , E.T.C. So ya I guess so but we are not the only Kind country out there. I have only had experience with the states but I find then a lot like us only difference is.... We Canadians are """"""Unarmed Americans with health insurance!!!""""""

vivianann
06-02-2010, 11:21 AM
I love your story about your landlady loving your feminine self.

bianca66
06-02-2010, 11:39 AM
I have a lesbian tenant that lives below my unit. She knows when I am dressed because she can hear my heels on the floor above her...We hardly talked much over the years but now it seems something always breaks when I am Bianca.

Scary thing is she is always stareing at my legs and blouse when we talk :doh:

charlie
06-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Great story and food for thought. We do go through our lives (CD) wondering if we will be harassed, hooted at or accepted when out and about. Maybe Mike changing into a butterfly and being liked more as Christina gives us pause to reflect....and hope.

Rachel05
06-02-2010, 03:21 PM
I love that story, isn't it just lovely to be able to share Christina like that

Christina Horton
06-12-2010, 11:43 PM
I love your story about your landlady loving your feminine self.

Well we aim to please!!!!

I have a lesbian tenant that lives below my unit. She knows when I am dressed because she can hear my heels on the floor above her...We hardly talked much over the years but now it seems something always breaks when I am Bianca.

Scary thing is she is always stareing at my legs and blouse when we talk :doh:

IS she your tenant? So whats wrong is she stares (scary) I don't understand why it should be scary, Guys do it all the time as do girls , so why should it bother you so?

Great story and food for thought. We do go through our lives (CD) wondering if we will be harassed, hooted at or accepted when out and about. Maybe Mike changing into a butterfly and being liked more as Christina gives us pause to reflect....and hope.

Well most girl are (disarmed) when they know a man is , Gay or CD. Less threatening EH. They seem to like CDs more but when it come to dating now that is more rare for them to like it but there out there. I just need to find my CD love. As I'm writing this Van Helsing is on at the end and the music is fitting just right as I write LOL. My own life sound track LOL LOL LOL.

I love that story, isn't it just lovely to be able to share Christina like that

That is the reason I go out dressed other wise , its not fun . If I can't or don't share Christina with the world then the world suffers with out her. I could never do that to it.

If there are some of you out there still in the closet and want to go out , just do it and you'll see it's not as hard as you thought. My life is so much better now that "she's" out in the world. One day she will life out there as much as she can and I will be fully happy.:D

NathalieX66
06-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Hi Christina,
Love the story......does she know you drive a big rig too?

tammygirl79
06-13-2010, 01:24 AM
What a great, up-lifting, positive story! Thanx for shareing your experiance with us sweetie. :)

Christina Horton
06-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi Christina,
Love the story......does she know you drive a big rig too?

Yes she does. She thinks it would be cool if I could drive dressed. She allways looks for my car to see if I'm home and hopes to "bump" into Christina. I just love that.

AmandaM
06-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Well, I think that Christina ought to have her over for coffee or tea!

carrie-ann
06-27-2010, 06:01 AM
christina- that is because you live in canada, you receive nice compliments, down here in indiana i always get nasty remarks than i just run them over with my truck!!!! Joyce I'm in Indiana a lot I am a full time TG/CD I get treated with respect. Sure there is some thst dont like me but I get treated with respect as long as they do I do back. It's a two way street. I get called mamm aot I love it. I get the door open for me a lot. That's the respect and I show my gratitude back. I always say thank you. It means a lot.

NicciB
06-27-2010, 06:48 AM
Christina, I love your story.........I'm sitting here with a huge warm smile on my face, thank you for sharing.

Your philosophy about life mirrors my own hunni..... Life is for living to the fullest........every day, because it's 'The Now, This Very Moment, Is What We Have'.

:hugs:

Nicci. XX

jenifer m.
06-27-2010, 09:31 AM
i always enjoy your comments.i often feel the same as you.

kellgrl66
06-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Oh yes thanks for sharing that uplifting story and giving us all the confidence that its not so hard stepping out.

Christina Horton
07-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Well, I think that Christina ought to have her over for coffee or tea!

Well she would love that but she's a busy women. She just had a fright when she came in to my apt to have my new windows installed......I have an alarm and she always has a big freak out when she has to disarm it. Well 3 days ago she came in on the 28 (I was in Calgary AB on my way home) and the alarm went off and she did not disarm it right and the person and the alarm went off and she could not give them the pass word so they were going to send the cop to check it out. Well the alarm co called me and told me the Land lady was there I said "Oh you mean Dragitsa" they said "yes is she's ok to be there" I said " Oh yes the little thing hates that alarm and she has a lots of probs with it" they said they would cancel the police and that was it. I called her to tell her and that calmed her down . She is a sweaty for sure. So I this morning tried to teach her again how to do it and I still think she will set it off again soon LOL.

Christina, I love your story.........I'm sitting here with a huge warm smile on my face, thank you for sharing.

Your philosophy about life mirrors my own hunni..... Life is for living to the fullest........every day, because it's 'The Now, This Very Moment, Is What We Have'.

:hugs:

Nicci. XX

I am glad if I can make someone smile. Glad to be of assistance

i always enjoy your comments.i often feel the same as you.

Nuff said then EH !

Oh yes thanks for sharing that uplifting story and giving us all the confidence that its not so hard stepping out.

Confidence Is the key. If my story can give someone the courage to be themselves then I have done something amazing , don't you think. If you think just stepping out might be hard just read my first time out thread and you'll see my first time . I have been told it's a great read.

Mikaela
07-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Give her a laminated checklist or something so that she doesn't need to remember. :)

Jane G
07-03-2010, 04:09 AM
That's such a sweet thing to happen. Love that you seem so content with where your life is, yet still moving forward every day.

Christina Horton
07-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Give her a laminated checklist or something so that she doesn't need to remember. :)

If I did that she would forget it at home like she forgets to bring my Phone #. I asked her to call me before she comes in but since she did not have my # she could not call me so I could walk her through it step by step. LOL a list on how to do it would not help her. I mean when I was there to show her she was a mess. So I think she will just have to deal with the alarm going off when she need in.

That's such a sweet thing to happen. Love that you seem so content with where your life is, yet still moving forward every day.

Thanks . I always try to try something different each and every time I'm out. Like if I feel like it I might tomorrow Sunday I might go to church dressed. That would make church fun again.

Rianna Humble
07-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Tell your boss and coworkers that you like them

Funny you should say that, a couple of weeks ago when we were just starting to talk about me transitioning, I was having a drink with my boss whilst I was dressed and told her "Off the record, I really like you, just not in that way". She didn't really respond, but that was OK, she probably couldn't think of an appropriate comeback in time.

Christina Horton
07-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Funny you should say that, a couple of weeks ago when we were just starting to talk about me transitioning, I was having a drink with my boss whilst I was dressed and told her "Off the record, I really like you, just not in that way". She didn't really respond, but that was OK, she probably couldn't think of an appropriate comeback in time.

LOL I did not meen in the sense of "hey lest date" But like , I like you as a friends and your a great person, " and you know brown nose them lol.