PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Lex
05-30-2010, 03:17 AM
Some of you might remember me, but so many new people have joined since I left, so I thought I'd post an introduction.

Hi, I'm Lex. When I was a kid I never really thought of myself as a boy or a girl and I really liked to go against what girls are 'supposed to do'. When I hit puberty, my chest grew. Massively. This was the biggest factor to contribute in me wanting to be a guy. There were other reasons, including the fact that I want to be one, for no other reason than to be a guy. So I dressed as a guy and tried to present myself as a guy as much as possible. Which can be pretty hard when you're in highschool.

When I was eighteen I got a chest reduction. I went from about a G to a B. They removed about two kilos. This changed my life. I became more comfortable with being 'female'. And because it's easier to do so, I generally present myself as female these days.

But I am in a constant state of flux. I never feel fully male, I never feel fully female. And the gender I associate with changes from day to day. The same goes for my sexuality. I like both men and women and always one sex more than the other and it always changes.

So that's me. Incredibly vague on all things.

I'm also an artist, I animate, I like to read and sing and I obsess over the things I like until I drive everyone crazy. I also draw my eyebrows on.

suzy
05-30-2010, 03:24 AM
Welcome back Lex! That was a wonderful re-introduction! I'd like to hear more about you and your life as you progress through the stages so don't be a stranger!:love:

Tamara Croft
05-30-2010, 04:12 AM
Oh wow... so tell me, did you get my email or is this just a coincidence? and welcome back, wow it's so nice to see you :bh: (tamara croft btw lol) :D

DanielMacBride
05-30-2010, 04:40 AM
Hiya Lex, long time no see! Welcome back to the boards, great to have you back :)

Kieron Andrew
05-30-2010, 07:11 AM
hey Lex!!! great to see you back....stick around will you :tongueout....seriously damn good to see you!!

Lex
05-30-2010, 07:58 AM
Nope, not a coincidence Tamzin, I got your email and decided to come back. :)

And don't worry Keiron, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

Kieron Andrew
05-30-2010, 08:00 AM
And don't worry Kieron, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.yay!!! :hugs:

Thornton
05-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Hello Lex. I kind of remember you, but you disappeared about the time I showed up, so yo were always just kind of a phantom to me...

Good to have you back

NiCo
05-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Hey Lex, I don’t know if we ever met or not, so; it’s nice to meet you.

I don’t know where you’re coming from in regards to not really feeling fully comfortable as male or female, but I sure know how you feel when it comes to sexuality. Mines always seems to change which makes me appear confused about it…I don’t know what the hell is going on most of the time.

Anyway, welcome back! :)

pamela_a
05-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi Lex, Thanks for the re-introduction and update. I'm glad you made it back. :hugs:

7sisters
05-30-2010, 08:44 PM
welcome

Kid Flash
05-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Nice to meet you. I'm brand new here, so we've never met. I can relate to you in several aspects. I like my boobs being small (A cup ftw) and my sexual preference changes depending on the day.

Also, your eyebrows look wicked awesome. They look like Amanda's from The Dresden Dolls.

Lex
05-31-2010, 05:06 AM
Hello everyone I know and everyone I'm meeting now. :) Thanks for the welcome/welcome back.

Kid Flash, yup, Amanda is my inspiration. I love her. She kissed me on the lips at her last concert! (I'll never get over that. :D)

Thomas
05-31-2010, 05:42 AM
Nope, not a coincidence Tamzin, I got your email and decided to come back. :)

And don't worry Keiron, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

Same here, actually :tongueout way to go, admins! haha.

Kid Flash
05-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Hello everyone I know and everyone I'm meeting now. :) Thanks for the welcome/welcome back.

Kid Flash, yup, Amanda is my inspiration. I love her. She kissed me on the lips at her last concert! (I'll never get over that. :D)
Whaa?? That's awesome, I'm so jealous. I love The Dresden Dolls.

Felix
06-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Hi Lex and nice to see ya back in the fold and looking well :) xx Felix :hugs:

Andy66
06-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi, Lex. I don't think we ever met when you were here before, but I'm glad you're here. Nice eyebrows. :)

halfman_halfamazing
06-06-2010, 02:01 AM
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex! :bighug2:

Ze
06-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Hiya Lex! :D If you don't stick around this time, we'll sic Tamara on you again!

carolinoakland
06-07-2010, 11:28 AM
welcome back, and I describe myself as "Mehsexual" meaning that if you like me and I like you... "Meh.." lets see if we can have some fun... Carol