PDA

View Full Version : Inquiring Minds Want To Know Week 7

Di
05-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Week 7 questions from our Fab members.
If the question does not apply please put n/a:D AND once again a big:hugs: Thank you for taking time to answer our GG's questions.:love:

Week 7

19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it?

20) Do you resent the fact that GG's post in the M2F forum?

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?

Kerigirl2009
05-30-2010, 11:34 PM
19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it?

I feel that my wife hide her true feelings of how my crossdressing makes her feel, she may say she is tolerant and try to hide her real feelings.
I know whe does harbor some resentment as if we get in an argument about something unrelated. She might say something that is refering to my crossdressing without actually saying it, But I know and it hurts.

NO not at all, For me I LOVE IT because I can learn from the GG and try to make my relationship better with my wife, although sometimes I do get jealous of some of their posts, because my wife is not to accepting of my dressing in female clothing.

NO attraction to me in female form, simply because she refuses to see me as Keri although I think her imagination plays games with her on this point and this imagination effects the way she now views me as her husband. I don't think she loves me the same as she did before I shattered my image in her eyes. :sad:

Suzie S.
05-31-2010, 05:11 AM
19. It would be hurtful. I never hid this side of me from my wife. I know if I did, I couldn't look her straight in the eyes. We do have a very honest and open relationship so if she hid things or lied to me I would be quite shocked. Truth and honesty know no gender.

20. Resent?? Gosh no, I truly appreciate their participation and opinions. I've learned an awful lot of sage advice for our GG's here! Thank you! :hugs:

21. Definitely not. :doh: Even though it's still me underneath a dress, it's not the same for her, and I understand that. I do know that a crisp suit and tie will push all the right buttons for her though! :battingeyelashes: That's important too!

BRANDYJ
05-31-2010, 05:18 AM
Week 7

I would feel cheated and feel there was a breakdown on our open and honest communication.. I would feel like she does not trust me and my love for her.

Not in the least. In fact I welcome it and look forward to what all GG's have to say.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it seems that way. But I do know she looks at me as just one person and not as if I am two different people. She clearly is as attracted in either mode....no more or no less.

Danielle Gee
05-31-2010, 05:19 AM
If the question does not apply please put n/a:D AND once again a big:hugs: Thank you for taking time to answer our GG's questions.:love:

Week 7

19: Of course I would feel bad in this situation, Who wouldn't?

20: I work hard at trying not to resent anything, but especially not the trivial stuff

21: The be brutally honest, I have to say no

Danielle

Mirani
05-31-2010, 05:26 AM
Week 7

Really upset at first - would want to know why as we have always been open with one another

You are joking????? I can't think of any negatives - a bit of reality is very necessary!

More so - she wanted me to go 24/7, helps me in all aspects and never wants "male mode" back.

Jonianne
05-31-2010, 05:40 AM

I would feel hurt and/or anger depending on what it was.

If the GG's were forced off the M2F forum, I would quit the forum in disgust. I feel very accepted and encouraged by the GG's here and for me, desiring to be like them, I very much value their presence and opinions.

My Angel sees "me" no matter how I'm dressed, as I see her.

Renee_E
05-31-2010, 07:18 AM
Week 7

She has and she does. She is human too.

No. I find it enlightening to hear different views on topics. I think it keeps the site from being too one sided.

About equally between Male Mode and Girl Mode. Depends upon how she feels that day.

TGMarla
05-31-2010, 07:44 AM
Well, at times, my wife does engage in some small lies of omission from me. They have to do with her involvement with her brother and his family, who have all proven over the years that there is no limit to the dysfunction they can achieve. Sometimes it's best to just let me find out over time. So I guess the answer to the first question is that it depends on what she's keeping from me. I'm not wild about it, but I do understand it.

And I do not mind one bit when real girls post in the MTF section.

The third question does not apply to me.

Raychel
05-31-2010, 08:00 AM
She does it all the time. She doesn't want to make me mad, so she will tell me what she thinks I wan't to hear. It is very frustrating at times, Sometimes I just say "whatever"

Not at all, I always love to hear their point of view.

I would say not, She is not all that attarcted to me in male mode, and even less so in "Girl Mode"

gerdaberlin
05-31-2010, 08:08 AM
19 we lose about 15k a year to her supporting relatives back TW one way or the other, its her cash, but affects our investments for kids, she tellls me weeks after the fact
20 no
21 no

Tina B.
05-31-2010, 08:13 AM
Week 7

She has, we talked, I got over it!

I love that GG's post, I would miss them all if they quit.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode?[/QUOTE]
Friends yes, but not the same as in Male mode, no.
Tina B.

Megan Thomas
05-31-2010, 08:18 AM

Pretty awful I expect. I've been painfully honest with my SO about myself, more so than with anyone else ever. I have no reason to suspect she is anything but likewise.

No. I take all opinions onboard, even those i don't agree with. There's no right or wrong, just differences.

She sees me for me and has not shown any signs of switching off regardless of how I present myself.

bredalee25
05-31-2010, 08:24 AM
#19 Now that would depend on what she was hiding and keeping from me as to how i'd feel about it. IE: if she were hiding an affair thats a major problem now if she were hiding the fact that she were talking to someone i'd rather she didn't well that's not the end of the world is it?

#20 No I respect the oppinions of the GG's

#21 My wife loves me for me she doesn't have to be attracted to me in girl mode. With our situation i'm dressed in my girlie clothes but no make up no wig so she sees her husband wearing womans clothes not a woman

msniki48
05-31-2010, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Di;2164468] Week 7

I would feel hurt. I would explore the reasoning, to see if it was a betrayal. then i would work hard to resolve, and move forward. Knowing what I know about me, i can understand that some things are just so hard to share, it is a total leap of faith. i would give my wife every benefit of the doubt.

Absolutely not, i am trying to get my wife to engage on this site. She used to help with the SO group meetings round table discussions at my support group. i think this is so important to get the perspective of other SO's experiencing the same thing.

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode

HMMMMM good question. i feel she loves me in both modes. and we giggle alot more when i am in female mode. in the bedroom, i know she sometimes questions....[ does this make me lesbian...etc] but we do engage lovingly in both modes and i feel she is more aggressive when i am in female mode.
/QUOTE]

TxKimberly
05-31-2010, 08:30 AM

She has and it both hurts and makes me angry.

Not at all. That is in fact one of the most significant reasons that I like this forum. Real people talking about real issues and concerns.

No I don't, but I sure wish she did. lol

Rianna Humble
05-31-2010, 08:34 AM
Again only 1 that I can address

Why should anyone want to resent the fact that GG's contribute to our discussions? I appreciate the input from the GG's and the different light that they can shed.

AlsoSamantha
05-31-2010, 08:46 AM

I guess it would depend on the circumstances, and the motivation.

Not at all. I appreciate the perspective.

Physically, not at all. I think she does appreciate having a "girlfriend" handy to talk about make up, fashion, etc.

AKAMichelle
05-31-2010, 08:46 AM

It would hurt and cause a huge rift in the marriage. That's why I told mine regardless of the consequences. It didn't turn out well and I deserved the consequences. Next time I marry the woman will find out in advance and know what she is getting into before doing it.

Not in the least. In fact your comments have put the issue in perspective in a way that I didn't understand. In fact some of the best advice that I got once was from ReineD. If she hadn't helped then I would have made a terrible mistake. Thanks again ReineD.

N/A

P.S. I like that ya'll are asking the questions and getting answers to help you in understanding cd'ing. I wish males could articulate as well the questions we want answered. But we have such fragile egos at times, that we may not be capable of hearing the truth.

sandra-leigh
05-31-2010, 08:55 AM
19) I would feel exactly like I do now, as that already happens.

20) Not in the least; I value their input.

21) No. She likes some of my femme clothes more than she likes most of my old male clothes, but she has given no indication of being attracted to me in femme mode -- but she does like that I am different. She'd like me to have my female qualities without me feeling female.

PretzelGirl
05-31-2010, 09:37 AM

At a minimum, it would hurt. The level of the problem would depend on the lie and its repercussions. Some things you can get mad at and move on and others really put a rift in a marraige.

To learn about ourselves requires a variety of perspectives. We do learn a ton from each other, but the GGs tell it like it is from the people affected by what we do. Then, outside of what we do, you can never have enough friends and the GGs here are pretty special people that I am glad to call friends.

It isn't her thing, so I would think not.

JulieK1980
05-31-2010, 09:41 AM

I'd feel horrible. That's why I do my best to be open and honest with her.

Not even a little bit. They bring a nice dose of reality, and interesting perspectives to the forum.

So So..... She's not unattracted to my female side, but she still prefers my male side.

sissystephanie
05-31-2010, 09:43 AM
19. N/A

20. Not at all! I welcome their ideas!

21. She loved Stephanie, but of course as her husband the male self came first!

Lexine
05-31-2010, 12:13 PM

Like any other person would: Feel hurt.

Nope.

Yes. She knows that I'm me despite my fascade.

zoe m
05-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Week 7

1) I´d feel bad. But it would depend on how big of a secret it was, what it was about, and why she did it.

2) Not at all; I really like it.

3)It seems she´s attracted to both. It´s still new to her so she´s really excited by it and seems to find it attractive. But I know she wouldn´t want to lose the male me altogether.

JOJO44
05-31-2010, 09:06 PM

Unfortuneately, do to "TBI" (Traumatic Brain Injury) that is the case.
It is not deliberate or willful, it just happens. Her brain is moving at the speed of light and before she vocalizes one thought, her brain has moved ahead three or four subjects and she mixes them up and we achieve maximum distortion of statements.

Knowing this, I try to separate what was said and what was meant. Others not knowing about this problem give up and label her as dishonest.

That hurts me very much.

Ladies, before you toss a label at someone, check out the facts. They may not be as they appear.

NO!

I wish they would throw more information at this forum so that we might learn from them and become more appreciative of them and their thought processes.

No she is not.

She tolerates my CD'ing and tries to work with me, but that is about it.

Though she did do up my hair this morning so it would not be draped on my neck in all this heat. :)

Sorry about the length of the post, but the labeling is something I had to get off my :D chest. :heehee:

Andrea Reynolds
05-31-2010, 09:50 PM
19. She knows. However, I don't believe anyone tells all. I am sure my wife and I have our own little secrets.
20.It is all about communication. Communication breeds understanding. Understanding is the path to acceptance.
21. No. In fact she just tolerates it due to how excited it can get me (sexually). Andrea

Blaire
06-01-2010, 12:59 AM

Depends. Relationships are togetherness, but they can't be open book. We're together, but still we are two different people. I don't expect her to pass through every detail of her life to me; I don't expect that she'll need me to do the same. However, when something comes up that affects the other, then it needs to be out.

We've both had our moments with each of the three things above, for one reason or the other. We've seen that side - and we didn't like how it went. As they say here... halas!

Uhhh... no? Should there be a reason they can't?

Last I checked, most of 'em have some of the same issues to have support with, and the board "rules" allow them.

Not a chance.

Satrana
06-01-2010, 03:33 AM
19. She often has but I am rarely mad because I understand why she she felt she had to lie/omit. The only lies that would really hurt me would be those of betrayal.

20. No

21. Attracted in some ways to my girl side but not the same form of attraction to my male side.

Joanne f
06-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Week 7

Week 7

I assume that i would be in the same position as the SOs who do not know about their partners CDing and never know but would get pretty mad if i found out something.

Definitely not and i wish more would do it as it makes me feel more normal to see them here, whether they agree or disagree with CDing issues.

My wife sees me as the same person all the time so it makes no difference.

charlie
06-01-2010, 01:16 PM

I would feel that she wasn't as close to me as I thought we were. Lying and hiding is not something people who are close do.

I love it when GG's post here. You ladies are our anchor to sanity. We get way to crazy and off base here on our forum posts. Your comments can keep us grounded. Afterall, it is you girls that we are trying to be like and copy. Keep the comments (+ and -) coming!

My wife hates everything CD. She would probably leave me if she were to actually see me dressed. Just looking at my clothes is enough to make her angry.

StacyCD
06-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Week 7

It's hard to believe that she has told me everything about her past. But I don't think that her not telling all about her past is lying. She has probably hid things as well that would not make her look good as well--this is a part of being human and not deception.

No. I think GGs give a perspective that is important.

My SO has never seen my femme mode. I can't imagine that she would be as attracted to my femme mode as my male mode. Remember, I look like Tom Cruise. HA! Not!

minalost
06-01-2010, 04:34 PM

Depends on what it was. I trust my wife to tell me the important things.

Nope. Some of the best input, particularly in the beauty club, have been from GGs.

No, no, and no again. In fact one of our boundries is no hanky panky if I'm in girl mode.

kimdl93
06-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Week 7

Of course I'd feel saddened, disappointed, possibly even angry depending upon the circumstances, and I know she'd feel the same if I did. That being said, we're humans and we do all of those things and more. Relationships survive and prosper when we take the risk out of being honest.

Not at all - I find it very enlightening and informative.

I know that my SO is attracted to me in Girl mode - I'm not sure how to compare the extend of her attraction, but since most often I'm in moderate to full Girl mode, I'd think her attraction levels are at least equal. We are not the typical couple tho, because my wife has a bi side and most of the time, our intimacies are exchanged in girl mode.

joandher
06-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Week 7

I would think she had a very good reason for doing so

No I think its great,as we get a GGs honest opinion and advise

No but i whish she would

Hugs
J-JAY

t-girlxsophie
06-01-2010, 10:57 PM
#1 Of course I would be hurt if she did thing like that,same way I know how much it would hurt her If i decieved her

#2 No I think its a valuable way to find out the feelings of SOs and GGs in general,and I think on occasion makes us look twice at a situation with a new outlook and a better understanding

#3 I think she is attracted to us both equally,she loves my Femme side
I have no doubt,but she has told me She loves seeing me suited and booted and looking sharp too.The only way to know for sure is to show her this question and find out from her

Have to say Di,that these questions are always thought provoking,and has us looking deep into ourselves,and our partners for the answers

:hugs:Sophie xx

Lorileah
06-01-2010, 11:09 PM

I don't expect 100% honesty no matter what. Of course it depends on exactly what it was (robbing a bank would be bad) but most other things would be less. Many things might hurt bu I get passed things easily

Nope not at all

currently yes.

Crystal Alberta
06-02-2010, 06:09 AM

I think it would depend on what it was. Everyone needs a bit of privacy. If it was something important, though, I think I would be disappointed that she felt unable to tell me. That is why I've always tried to be open and honest with her.

Absolutely not! I love hearing GG perspectives on things!

It's really too early to tell. She hasn't (yet) seen me fully dressed.

suchacutie
06-02-2010, 12:14 PM

After 37 years of marriage I'm sure we would both feel remarkably sad if the openness we expect that we have were just a facade. It would clearly be a deeply difficult issue.

20) Do you resent the fact that GG's post in the M2F forum? I like the fact that GGs post in the M2F forum. If we really hope to be our feminine selves, there is nothing better than feedback from the source!

21) Do you feel your SO is as attracted to you in Girl Mode as in Male Mode? I guess I need to have a definition of "attracted" in order to answer clearly. Is my wife fond of Tina? Yes, but as a girlfriend. My male self is her husband, and those lines don't cross. I thought this might be a problem in the beginning, but this clear demarcation has been a boon to Tina since she does not have to deal with that whole part of human emotion but can focus on being a girl, which is hard enough for her as it is!

DeSkirt
06-02-2010, 03:43 PM
I would feel hurt and betrayed if it was anything I felt was important.

Not at all. I love to hear what GG's have to say. I usually go straight to the Loved Ones's Section first thing.

Not at all. She is not interested in seeing me in girl mode ever!

Fab Karen
06-02-2010, 05:15 PM

19) n a
20) No. Why would I?
21) n a

5150 Girl
06-02-2010, 06:57 PM

19, It may cause some trust issues

20, No, should I? In fact, I tink it adds to the experince here.

21, Hmmm,,, I'm not sure, She may like my fem side a little more maybe

Alice B
06-02-2010, 08:18 PM
19. My wife does not know how to lie. If she hides something from me it would be for a good reason and not hurt our relationship.

20. I welcome GG comments and gain insight from them.

21. Not at all. While she accepts my need to dress, she does not wish to be a part of it.

corrinediane
06-27-2010, 10:31 AM
That all depends on what it was she hid/minimized. It takes understanding on both sides. If it was an affair because I dressed then I would feel cheated. If I caught her having sex with my underwear I may leave a few extra pairs laying around for her. Life is not black and white. There are many shades of gray.

No I actually like it.

No.

BobbiU
06-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Week 7

It depends, I've hid my CD desire for years, and do not feel that hurt her. He she hid something similar, that affected her, and my myself, son or family, no problem. If she hid, or lied about things that would affect us, I would have a problem with that.

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Yes, and she has said how much of a turn on it is for her.

RozalynLove
06-27-2010, 12:20 PM

I do not currently have a SO, and it would depend on what they had kept from me or lied to me about, but I'm fairly sure most things like that would lead me to think continuing the relationship was a waste of my time, and perhaps even a danger to my happiness. In my opinion, trust is absolutely vital to allowing yourself to be vulnerable with someone, and that trust would be destroyed by the person's dishonest behavior, which would likely lead to me trying to distance myself from my partner, possibly keep secrets from them, and maybe lying to them in an attempt to avoid being hurt again, which just isn't my idea of a relationship at all.

Not at all, but I do think I'd resent any partner I was with a huge amount for being a member of the female only forum if she didn't feel able to share the things with me that she was obviously comfortable sharing with random strangers over the internet.

N/A

flatlander_48
06-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Week 7

19) If your spouse/SO minimized, lied, or hid things from you how would you feel about it? Not happy, but it would depend upon the reason

Not at all; no issue.

Attracted but not equally.

sometimes_miss
06-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Pretty much everyone hides [B][I]somethings[I][B] from other people. It might be a past single episode of shoplifting, a teenage kissing of someone the same sex, or graffiti. But we all decide what is important to hide from others and what is not. Knowing what I do, I give other folks a lot of leeway about what they tell me.
No.
I don't think there are many women on earth that are find males in female mode desirable. That concept is reflected by the fact that there are no dedicated places where crossdressing males can meet straight females. No clubs, no websites, nothing. The internet sites where we place ads only get responses from other men.

AmandaM
06-28-2010, 12:17 AM

19. She has. If she would have told me before marriage, I wouldn't have married her. In fact, I think her best friend asked me my opinion about the subject before the wedding, and I reacted negatively. I wonder if I was set up. :Angry3:
20. No, I welcome it. In fact, I love it. I love women and everything about them, including what they have to say.
21. Not at first, but I think she's getting there. :daydreaming:

Stina84
06-28-2010, 06:03 AM
19) I would feel very bad, as I had been betrayed.
20) No, they are welcome
21) Yes. I am a very lucky girl:)

Meg East
06-28-2010, 10:03 AM

Hurt, but in the end I would want to talk it out. At some point love is always conditional and therefor sometimes a partner fearing the loss of love be unwilling to be totally open with their SO.

No

No

Michelle55
06-28-2010, 10:46 AM
I'd be hurt and pull back, we'd talk about it.

Absolutely not! I think we all want their input. Too often other CDs are a little too supportative when a "how do I look?" question is posed, but the GGs give a more honest answer.

Yes! She enjoys being with Michelle as in her words, "She gets turned on and therefore pleasure from whatever gives me pleasure". I've always had the same attitude towards partners. I can't really enjoy myself unless my partner is also enjoying themself.

Marcella Camira
06-29-2010, 04:58 AM
19)She does/ and did! Keeps me from being me. Telling her what to do! LOL

20)No, not at all. They're learning something too!

21)yes, before we were married she saw a vcr tape I made. I was embarrassed until, she said, she was excited. (Gave great detail)! LOL
I don't think she ever told anyone if she did they never said anything to me.
Besides this ain't the worse thing she ever caught me doing....LOL

holly_n_ok
07-25-2010, 11:16 PM
(19) hurt
(20) no
(21) no

bianncats
07-25-2010, 11:26 PM
i would feel hurt, i regret everyday not telling her before we were married...she left for nine months and are now together.

no i think its great that girls reply...we want to be you so to hear your feedback is beneficial.

she had never seen me in girl mode but hates the thought...i believe she thinks i'm gay...totally not true. i am much more interested in being sub than with a guy. the opportunity was there once but the jealousy was too much...found condoms in garbage when i was out of town...if i knew then what i know now i would encourage it...

b