PDA

View Full Version : What a relief!

SandraAbsent
05-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Well after being home from the hospital for a bit now, I'm getting around a ton better. For the first week showers were kinda painful, but all and all don't feel much different now than I did before surgery (heart). Thanks to modern chemistry (pain killers).

Long story short, I have shaved my body for some time now, and due to my recent stay at the Med-Ramada, it had been three full weeks of hair growth. All is I can say is I started feel like "ewwwww gross:eek:." Three razors later, its all gone again, with the exception of the areas around my incisions. I feel soooo much better now. Ya never now how great something is until its gone lol.

While I was gone a new wig showed up in the mail, and I can't wait to dress up and give it a shot!

Leasa Wells
05-31-2010, 01:25 PM
I am glad your feeling better I am sure each week you will gain some more strength back. Get well soon.

Lisa

KarenS
05-31-2010, 01:31 PM
... hair growth ... ewwwww gross:eek:."

While I was gone a new wig showed up in the mail, and I can't wait to dress up and give it a shot!

I grow chest and leg hair during the summer because I live in a hot climate and am still in the closet. I agree it is gross, but in male mode, the public kinda expects it. In my case, lack of hair is obvious.

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Persephone
05-31-2010, 02:05 PM
It is so great to hear that you are home and doing well, Sandra!

Just don't overdo the lifting, bending, and stretching until you are way past thinking you are healed. I kinda made that mistake with some small surgery I had -- it didn't hurt, so I was fine, right? Wrong!

Welcome back!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Kayla Shadows
05-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Glad your home and getting around better :) Id be upset if my hair grew for 3 weeks.I hate hair.Gross is right.A new wig is always great though :) Hope you like it

AKAMichelle
05-31-2010, 10:07 PM
Take care of yourself. Sounds a pretty involved surgery. Glad to hear you getting to your normal self. Worried about the hair buildup and preparing to go out again.

Karinsamatha
05-31-2010, 10:19 PM
Glad your home, and recovering. And good ridance to bad hair! :hugs: