PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

chloe
08-12-2004, 04:42 AM
:) :) :) I just wanted to let you all know that I’ve just been shopping. It’s the first time in about two years. I didn’t buy allot, just a pair of bare lace hold-ups from boots. That wasn’t enough so I went to supper drug and bought a pair of sheer tights with a built in lace panty. I was so exited. I went into miss Selfridges to buy a denim skirt but I bottled out , went to M&S instead and bought a lovely pair of semi opaugue black tights. It was such a thrill and they feel so good. I need that skirt. To top it all off I bought company magazine. I felt so girly walking round town. Ill defiantly be doing it again soon. I’m going to wear the tights with the lace panty for work tonight. All the sales assistants were fine. One gave me a lovely smile. What a wonderful morning.

Victoria Pink
08-12-2004, 04:52 AM
I have done quite a bit of my own shopping and at first I was "jittery". But after a few times doing this I found that it is a positive experience. They key event for me was buying panties at a Nordstroms in Washington DC. The sales clerk was very professional and very helpful. She made me feel like a guy buying panties was like a kid buying candy.

Since then I have confidently bought panties, bras, slips, stockings, pantyhose, shoes, dresses, skirts, jewelry and a wig. All the clerks were very helpful, friendly and supportive. Even other ladies in the stores that have noticed me have been friendly, smiled and some even say hi.

Girls, don't fret about shopping. Just go out and do it.

Victoria

suzi_cd
08-12-2004, 05:05 AM
I find shopping scary.. I've looked round a lot of the stores in town... tons of stuff in places like Top Shop that I'd love to buy and wear but not in my size...

think I'll have a quite little cry in the corner

suzi

xx