PDA

View Full Version : wild and crazy places to go en femme

donninacd
05-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Ok, I'm wondering what are some of the wildest places anybody has gone, dressed. I don't know why but it's popped into my head that I want to go to a strip club dressed, and I've only been to such en drab a handful of times. So don't know where this came from, and am not sure I would do it alone, but its a fun thought, for me anyway

bianca66
05-31-2010, 08:38 PM
Church.

Molly Wells
05-31-2010, 08:48 PM
I was in another city and went to church en femme. It was a GLBT friendly church I found on the web. I did not recognize that there were any other TGs there at that service, but everyone was really friendly and welcoming. I sat down and visited with the pastor for a few minutes after church. It was a good experience.

AKAMichelle
05-31-2010, 10:01 PM
In less than 7 days, I will be in Roswell, NM visiting the aliens. That so far is the wackiest but I'm still young. So who knows what crazy thing I will come up with.

Jennifer in CO
05-31-2010, 10:36 PM
White water rafting on the Green about 25 years ago...under dressed - kinda - white bikini. Outer dress - brown leather short shorts, white gauze cover shirt and tennis shoes. Got very wet.....Bikini was great, but the leather shorts I wouldn't recommend. You know what they say about leather when it gets wet then drys...its true. Having a nice flat front wasn't a problem. So much, that when we got home that night about midnight, wife had to cut them off me...

Jenn

Daenna Paz
05-31-2010, 11:34 PM
I don't know why but it's popped into my head that I want to go to a strip club dressed, and I've only been to such en drab a handful of times. So don't know where this came from, and am not sure I would do it alone, but its a fun thought, for me anyway[/QUOTE]

I've been to a few while dressed; always with a friend.
One caution - testosterone and alcohol are running high at most of these clubs, so be extra vigilant ... :eek:

fallen_rayne
06-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Have one friend that knows your little secret, set up a date to go out with a bunch of mutual friends and see if they recognize you. If they don't: awesome. If they do, well there's a whole new way to come out! :D

StaceyJane
06-01-2010, 03:02 AM
A minor league ballpark.
Or on an Amtrak train

Persephone
06-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Hmmmmmm, Donnina, a very interesting question!

I did go to a strip club en femme a long time ago, along with a couple of gg friends, and we had a great time! But maybe that was kinda cheating because it was Chippendales back when it was a ladies-only nightclub in L.A. I had an awesome time as "one of the girls." My only complaint was that in a club like that the line for the lady's room was really long!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Chippendales.jpg

Let's see, other than that, there have been a couple of trips to a fairly exclusive private club. Oh yeah, and we once went to a "bug museum" someplace as well as to the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.

donninacd
06-01-2010, 05:01 AM
I was in another city and went to church en femme. It was a GLBT friendly church I found on the web. I did not recognize that there were any other TGs there at that service, but everyone was really friendly and welcoming. I sat down and visited with the pastor for a few minutes after church. It was a good experience.

Was it a UU (Unitarian/Universalist) church?

Billie1
06-01-2010, 05:02 AM
A dog show. Went to to the final night, so had a chance to dress very nicely.
Wore a shiny spandex top, flats and a long pencil skirt slit to above the knee. Evening make-up, too. Had an absolute blast.

Molly Wells
06-01-2010, 06:01 AM
Was it a UU (Unitarian/Universalist) church?

The church was Gospel Community Church in Houston. Very friendly and accepting. Here is a link to their website.

http://www.communitygospel.org/

Molly

Gerrijerry
06-01-2010, 06:02 AM
I went to Walt Disney in Fla. spent the day and evening there on the rides and at the showes. Had no problem and was never treated any different then anyone else.

Jackiefl
06-01-2010, 08:35 AM
My so and i went to bush gardens about a week ago,i was dressed we took pictures(will post soon),rode some rides and had a wonderful day.

vivianann
06-01-2010, 11:14 AM
I have been to a auto wrecking yard many times enfemme, also been to a brothel enfemme, the chicken ranch in pahrump nevada. also went to my 30 yr H.S. reunion.

Phoebe Reece
06-01-2010, 05:59 PM
How about an outdoor public shooting range operated by the state in rural north Georgia. Four of us went shooting crossdressed back in March of this year.
That's me with the AR-15.

Rachel Morley
06-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Unfortunately I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to this sort of outing, but my most wild and wacky (for me) outing and also the scarcest for me was a Six Flags theme park. Don't think so? .... well there are a lot of teens there (who seem to be able to easily read any CDer at 200 yards and more) and I was lining up with them in close proximity to get on those roller coasters! :worried:

AmiFL
06-01-2010, 10:56 PM
There is a picture of me in my albums in a black short dress. I went to a wedding rehearsal and dinner afterwards dressed like that. It was Halloween night and my excuse was I was going to a party with my girlfriend afterwards. She dressed as a sexy vampire. We were the hit of the rehearsal. The GG bridesmaids complained I had nicer legs then some of them. We ended up going to NYC and wandered around the Village. It was really cold and I wore a mink coat..... ahhhh heavenly memories

Daenna Paz
06-01-2010, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=Phoebe Reece;2166231]How about an outdoor public shooting range operated by the state in rural north Georgia. Four of us went shooting crossdressed back in March of this year.

Pretty sure nobody was going to say anything ... LOL!!!!!!!!

Persephone
06-02-2010, 01:02 AM
How about an outdoor public shooting range operated by the state in rural north Georgia. Four of us went shooting crossdressed back in March of this year.
That's me with the AR-15.

Oh, wow, Phoebe! That's one that is still on my life list!

You look wonderful with the AR-15! Such a perfect feminine accessory!

I can't quite see -- is the lovely lady behind you holding a Kimber? If so, she looks great with it! It would go exceptionally well with a slightly over-sized evening purse.

I'd love to add an AR-15 to my 5.56 arsenal, particularly if I could get the "Hello Kitty" edition:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/AR-15Pink.jpg
(Clearly not me in the picture!)

faltenrock
06-02-2010, 03:43 AM
I've been to a church, that was not really that special. More special, I've been on some trains to different cities without any male stuff, just me dressed up. That was fun and I really want to do it again.

Keely
06-02-2010, 05:08 AM
I've been to the evening Harness races dressed. It was exciting and scary.:heehee:

JulieC
06-02-2010, 11:55 AM
In less than 7 days, I will be in Roswell, NM visiting the aliens. That so far is the wackiest but I'm still young. So who knows what crazy thing I will come up with.

See for me, it was the other way around. The aliens visited *me*, performed strange experiments on me, and I ended up being a crossdresser. Of course, nobody believes me! :D

Phoebe Reece
06-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Daenna, you are right. No one is going to mess with a group of heavily armed crossdressers. I think many of the other people there may have thought we were undercover police, since we had law enforcement type targets and better made target stands than anyone else.

Thanks Persephone. My AR-15 is a Smith & Wesson and it shoots great. I have a replacement bolt assembly that allows it to shoot .22 LR as well. I love that photo of the Hello Kitty model.
I don't remember exactly what my friend in the photo was shooting. It was not a Kimber though.

Karen__Starr
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
This is not so crazy other than the fact that several people did not recognize me and one man hit on me not knowing who I really was. This was at work several years ago where I dressed very professional and had just went from brunette to blonde. One woman actually complimented me and wanted to come home with me.

Princess Chantal
06-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Wild and Crazy Places hmmmm.... or what about dressed in and doing Wild & Crazy things as well?

Female strip bar with a group from the kinky community being very vocal in "sniffers row" (sitting at the stage)

Folklorama festival wrestling with a Mama Bear (friends mother wearing a bear skin) at the Metis pavilion and at the Caribean pavilion doing the limbo underneath a burning pole

On a "Lesbian" cruise, climbing into the captain's cabin and wearing his hat while steering the cruise boat

Going on a historic train for a Robbery themed event, dressed in vintage clothing and upstaging Bonnie & Clyde

Enjoying a morning at the theatre for a marathon of retro Saturday morning cartoons and All you can eat cereal wearing my Miss Piggy costume

Slip on my daisy dukes to meet Catherine Bach at a popular car show

Playing in a baseball tournament dressed up as a pretty Super Hero

Oh boy..... I'm quite wacky huh

sherri52
06-02-2010, 08:13 PM
I've been to a couple of auctions dressed and this Sat I'm going to one of them in a pink wig. I've got to keep them on thier toes

smoothbikini
06-02-2010, 08:59 PM
a modern dance class.

Christina Horton
06-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Ok I don't know how crazy this is but,

Went to my 20th High School reunion dressed

Went to my old job dressed as Christina after they fired me.

Just early this month I rode the sky train for the first time dressed.

Broke down in my car and had to get a tow so in the tow truck.

Drove my rig home after picking it up from the shop.

Went to a bar in my old home town , small town for a pre-reunion get together.

Rode the ferry the to the Island.

Went to the eye doctor.

Well I think that's it. I'm not sure if some of that would be crazy or wild but some are. I love to do things that are new.

AllieSF
06-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Last year I walked both ways across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. That wasn't so wild. However, it did get a little crazy as my friend an I were walking with about 3,000 very young Girls Scouts with their chaperons to earn a special merit badge. Plus, I almost ran into someone I see at my local coffee shop almost everyday. Fortunately, she did not recognize me as we were about a foot apart looking at each other's surprised face.

Persephone
06-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Wild and Crazy Places hmmmm.... or what about dressed in and doing Wild & Crazy things as well?
. . .
Oh boy..... I'm quite wacky huh

Seriously wacky, Princess! That is an amazing list!

Ok I don't know how crazy this is but . . .

Yes, Christina, those are fantastically crazy!

Last year I walked both ways across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. That wasn't so wild. However, it did get a little crazy as my friend an I were walking with about 3,000 very young Girls Scouts with their chaperons

Love it!!!

Christina Horton
06-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Seriously wacky, Princess! That is an amazing list!

Yes, Christina, those are fantastically crazy!

Love it!!!

So what one is the crazy one? Some of them were tame so What one's were crazy?

Persephone
06-04-2010, 02:42 AM
So what one is the crazy one? Some of them were tame so What one's were crazy?

Ok I don't know how crazy this is but,

Went to my 20th High School reunion dressed

Not really crazy, I have always admired you for that one and have dreamed of doing the same thing -- who knows, I just may!

Went to my old job dressed as Christina after they fired me.

If not crazy, certainly you are one wild woman, Christina!

Just early this month I rode the sky train for the first time dressed.

Doesn't sound too crazy, although I've heard that recent gang violence has made it risky. Then again, I live in Los Angeles, the birthplace of the Bloods, the Crips, and dozens of other street gangs.

Broke down in my car and had to get a tow so in the tow truck.

O.K., that one sounds perfectly normal to me. If her car breaks down, what else would a woman do?

Drove my rig home after picking it up from the shop.

Doesn't sound too crazy, or is there something about it that I missed?

Went to a bar in my old home town , small town for a pre-reunion get together.

Kinda wild, if not crazy.

Rode the ferry the to the Island.

Again, sounds kinda perfectly normal.

Went to the eye doctor.

I routinely go to the optician en femme. Haven't actually gone to the opthamologist en femme, but when I had to have blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) done I did tell him, and the surgeon, that I was a crossdresser and that I wanted my eyes done in the most feminine manner. So either we're both crazy, or neither one of us is!

Well I think that's it. I'm not sure if some of that would be crazy or wild but some are. I love to do things that are new.[/QUOTE]

Paulacder
06-04-2010, 04:41 AM
XXX Rated Movie Theatre......Adult Book Stores......Many Clubs......Mall Shopping........Several Parks During the day......Drove in to a DUI check point......Stopped by Police, no prob. just checking me out..... O Yes, Church.....Out playing during the day seems the most exciting.

tinaashley
06-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Getting out a lot more nowadays. Went to Opera Australia Fledermaus 2 weeks ago at State Theatre; had the guy next to me chatting about bad the traffic was. Going to King Lear tomorrow at the Arts Centre & several more operas/plays booked for the rest of the year. Going to a lesbians party next week.

msginaadoll
06-04-2010, 06:05 AM
The two times I felt most out of my element initially were... A party for chat room members at a local bowling alley bar. I didnt know which door to go in and walked through the bowling alley as they were having a tournament. Lastly my outing Saturday night to a all night coney Island at 1am in the morning in a pink flowery dress. I felt a little worn and overdressed. Both turned out to be great experiences.

Christina Horton
06-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Lastly my outing Saturday night to a all night coney Island at 1am in the morning in a pink flowery dress. I felt a little worn and overdressed. Both turned out to be great experiences.

If you think you were over dressed you should read my 20 reunion thread and look at what I wore. Some called at a bridal gown kind of dress. I did not care but still the 30 th reunion I will dress down a little. Hell you never know I might up the dresses and make it even more over the top lol. I'm just crazy enough to do that. HA.

Jean Dressler
06-04-2010, 10:57 AM
This may sound a bit gruesome but a cemetery. If it wasn’t the dead centre of the closest city to me it would be a beautiful park with lovely trees and shade. I was dressed in black and everyone else was so caught-up in their own worlds that I was able to stroll about for a few hours feeling the air and breeze on my legs and other parts. I even visited my father’s grave.

tamarav
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
The wildest place I go dressed is to work..it can be pretty strange.

5150 Girl
06-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Here in redneck country just leaving the house can be a rush.
I do hope someday I can walk into my home, conservitive, chruch fully dressed

tinaashley
06-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Weekly shop this morning at Woolworths. Dropped an apple. Chased it across the floor until it went under a cabinet. Stroled casually away - nobody watching thankfully.
I did have a young woman tell her son to "move out of the way for the lady with the trolley". Thank you ma'am.

Katie Louise
06-07-2010, 11:51 PM
I have been to a auto wrecking yard many times enfemme, also been to a brothel enfemme, the chicken ranch in pahrump nevada

A brothel? Mindblowinyg stuff! In what circumstance? Were you working or enjoying? How were you taken by the ladies there

telawilson
06-08-2010, 09:06 AM
An abandoned factory. I'm also an urban explorer, and wanted to take some pictures, so this was a great way to combine two of my favorite hobbies! Had to watch for the gendarmes, though.

Terri Andrews
06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
We were in the New England States last week and while in Bar Harbor,Maine went out on a four mast schooner .
I had to wear capris most of the week ,but still a fun week as Terri

vivianann
06-12-2010, 09:55 AM
A brothel? Mindblowinyg stuff! In what circumstance? Were you working or enjoying? How were you taken by the ladies there

I went there with a group of crossdressers for DLV, MAY 2009. The Ladies there love us when we go out there. we had alot of fun with the Ladies.

AlisonRenee
06-12-2010, 11:20 AM
See for me, it was the other way around. The aliens visited *me*, performed strange experiments on me, and I ended up being a crossdresser. Of course, nobody believes me! :D

The pilot episode of "South Park" dealt with something similar, minus the crossdressing. Except when Cartman burst in song, when his makeup looked really great.

Tranny Tee
06-12-2010, 11:57 AM
I wore a pink petticoat and top as I washed windshields of cars leaving Burning Man.

Debb
06-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm a part-time event photographer (mostly horse events), and I go to them cross-dressed sometimes. Not just under-dressed, either! I don't have a cowboy hat but that would be an awesome accessory.

I sweat a lot, running around in my (girl) jeans, combat boots, and (girl) top, but it kinda helps, wearing a "costume", when I'm doing crowd photos ... easier to get and keep the subject's attention.

I don't wear a wig, though .. that'd be too uncomfortable.

Sarah Doepner
06-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Yep, I've been with the DLV group to visit with the Chicken Ranch girls a few times too. It's been very interesting having two groups of "gender outlaws" getting to understand a bit more about the others and finding out how normal we actually are.

The other good one was the Las Vegas Atomic Testing Museum with a group and a guide, can I say it was a blast?

FemmeElastique
06-12-2010, 01:00 PM
I have been to a auto wrecking yard many times enfemme, also been to a brothel enfemme, the chicken ranch in pahrump nevada. also went to my 30 yr H.S. reunion.

Ohhh wow! Vivianann! U went to your HS reunion en femme! Me and a friend of mine was talking about going to my 10 year reunion this year. I told her if she could afford to go back to our hometown to go to it, I'd go en femme and wear a cocktail dress or something. How were you received? I guess I should ask you privately.

Back to the question, I've gone to Wal-Mart at 4am after a night out en femme, a couple of gas stations, again, at 3am and stuff, and I've been to a couple of strip clubs. I left out of one of the clubs with a phone number and 2 guys hit on me ;-) I've also gone to several bars en femme.

Christina Horton
06-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Ohhh wow! Vivianann! U went to your HS reunion en femme! Me and a friend of mine was talking about going to my 10 year reunion this year. I told her if she could afford to go back to our hometown to go to it, I'd go en femme and wear a cocktail dress or something. How were you received? I guess I should ask you privately.

I went to my 20th reunion dressed. Look in my threads I have two of them . It should tell you lots and show you that people are not going to (run you out of town) just cuz your a CDer.

vivianann
06-13-2010, 01:36 AM
I was treated well, at the H.S. reunion, it was a wonderful experience.
Femme you should go to you H.S. reunion dressed as a woman, you will have a wonderful time, and you will be glad you did.

eluuzion
06-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Ok, I'm wondering what are some of the wildest places anybody has gone, dressed. I don't know why but it's popped into my head that I want to go to a strip club dressed, and I've only been to such en drab a handful of times. So don't know where this came from, and am not sure I would do it alone, but its a fun thought, for me anyway

FYI,

I used to go to a club called the Cheeta in Florida that usually had a few CDs present in the audience. Some of the dancers I knew in a stip club in Dallas were really "into" CDs too.

just a little warning here...they were also very into meth which is pretty typical in that arena of life. Unfortunately, that goes hand in hand with getting ripped off if you happen to invite one home for the night. Not true in all cases, but it certainly is in many... I am not promoting drugs by any means...just advising you to be cautious...and careful what ya wish for...:love: