PDA

View Full Version : Just dropping by

Sarah Ellis
08-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Some of you may have noticed that I have not been in here for quite a while. I have been ok though, just going through a bit of a rough patch in my life. I have not been myself and have been pretty emotionally stressed out of late.
Work problems and money problems haven't really helped, but it's something that I just have to battle through. To come home at the end of the day and just sit there watching television or surfing the net can get very boring. Watching a movie or listening to a piece of music brings out my emotions. It may be down to the fact that I feel so lonely sometimes. Just a hug would make me feel a bit better, but there aint anything as much as that at the moment. As I say, I just have to get on with life and hope for the best some day soon. :cry: :hugs:

To the members that have pm'd me. I wil get back to you as soon as I can.
As I said at first I'm ok so no need to worry.

Thankyou.

Hugs, Satin xxx

Wendy me
08-21-2005, 11:46 AM
thanks for stopping by sorry to hear abought your troubles ....

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4290/1436bjpgwendyhugs6al.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Julie
08-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Good to know you're kind of OK Satin and I hope things resolve themselves soon, need you back in the Lounge. :)

Julie

Natalie x
08-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey, Satin, good to see you. Life does that, it goes down so it can come up. One song ends, another begins. You know, you're dealing with it, good for you, girl. Keep sharing with us, there are some awesome girls here to give you any help you need. :love:

triciaannmarie
08-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Satin

Don't let life get your dauber down. Whatever the hell that means.

tricia

Sarah Ellis
08-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Thankyou everyone. You're all too kind.

Love you all so much

Satin xxx

Tamara Croft
08-21-2005, 03:41 PM
:welcom: back Satin.... sorry to hear the probs your going through :hugs:

Sarah Ellis
08-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Thankyou again...

I know we all hit a low point in life sometimes and yes there are people out there in a worse situation than myself. One or two out there reading this may be thinking "Oh just shut up and get on with it girl", that's their view and as an adult I respect that. I'm not looking for sympathy nor trying to get off on the attention. I'm just sharing my thoughts and feelings with you all as understanding is better than ignorance.

Take care love Satin xxx

nancy58
08-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Satin,

"Get on with it," my eye! You say you are going home and channel surfing. You sound lonesome. Do you have any flesh-and-bone friends to talk to where you live? I've been in the situation where there was no one to talk to, and it was miserable. You need to stay in touch with people and to tell those who care how you are really feeling. If that's here, then so be it.

Hang in there!
Nancy

Sigrid
08-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Satin,

Don't think for a moment that just because your problems don't seem as bad as others that they should be bottled up or ignored... that just leads to bigger problems that require more drastic solutions.

I'm glad you were able to drop in today... it looks like you had a good time. I hope that at least for the moment it helped ease the loneliness. I'm just sorry the day had to end though and I hope your able to come back more often. We'll be here for you. :hugs:

~Sigrid

Sarah Ellis
08-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey, you are all just so great... There aint much out there in the world for me just now, but life has to go on. At least with work, I aint sulking round all day, but it does get lonesome some nights. It's nice to know people do care and it's good to be back in here...

Hugs, Satin xxx