PDA

View Full Version : Going to doctor

joan47
06-01-2010, 05:24 AM
Big day for me, going to doctor today and I am going to wear my panties, just the jockey white cotton high-cut style. I have told my doctor that I am CD ,no problem with him, he has seen my painted toenails, My body is totally shaved or lazered, I have very large boobs (b cup) for a guy, I think he was a bit surprised when he first saw my large breats.... Wish me luck.
Kimberlee

daviolin
06-01-2010, 07:18 AM
Thats cool Joan, you be the woman you allways wanted to be. And don't let anyone intimadate you. We have feelings too. I went to my Doctor the other day with shaved legs and a pedacure. He didn't say a thing about it. Very cool. :2c:

Kathleengurl
06-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Good luck sis! You'll do FINE!.
My Dr didn't so much as blink.

Teresa Ann
06-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Joan Honey if the Dr. allready knows ware something nicer than Jockey white cotton try something with a little color and lace, if he knows you can have more fun that way...You go girl! Teresa
PS. a little follow up Please.

Billijo49504
06-01-2010, 08:30 AM
I'm going to the VA doctors appointment wearing panties and a Always pad. Roids are bleeding again, and pads don't fit guys undies. Hopefully the VA can help getting them fixed. My private Dr wants $65 to see him to get a referral to someone to fix them. Then who knows how much that will cost...BJ

Susan G
06-01-2010, 05:40 PM
I have gone several times underdresed, and they never asked me to undress. Just last week, I destroyed ALL male underwear. I only wear Panties! I actually look forward to seeing the MD while underdressed. I feel to be true to myself, and to be "me", I will no longer wear male underwear. :battingeyelashes:

Freddy12
06-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Since the Doctor already knows, there should be no surprise. It sounds like the Doctor is accepting, as should be the case anyway. Rnjoy the time underdressed!

Rachel Morley
06-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Good luck, and just relax and be yourself :)

joan47
06-02-2010, 05:41 AM
No problem, but next time I am wearing my regular maidenform panties with the lace trim.. Has anyone worn a bra t the doctor? Doctor was cool with it..
Kimberlee

monalisa
06-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Joan
I think you should just wear the sissy dress in your picture and see if anyone notices. They might schedule you for more frequent visits or at least it will give the staff something to smile about:).

joan47
06-03-2010, 05:30 AM
I wish I had the guts to do that...Do you think the old men in the waiting room would pull up my dress to see my panties??

Freddy12
06-03-2010, 06:23 AM
I think wearing a bra would not cause a problem for you or the staff. They know that you crossdress, and will take it in stride. I have not gone that far, and really have no plans to do so. As to the dress, I don't think that is a serious possibility.

Jennifer T
06-06-2010, 05:12 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and no longer have any mens underwear. So when I had to go to the doctor one day I forgot that I was wearing my pink panties with the lace around the banding. When it was time to lower my pants I knew that he saw but he did not say anything about it. Because he did not say anything I was not in the least embarresed. So now when I have to go to the doctors I do not even think twice about my underwear and it is great.

weekend woman
06-06-2010, 06:31 PM
It's really no big deal. I only wear panties and get regular pedicures. Always have my toe nails painted. Have started seeing a new Dr. for leg pain and one of the other Drs.(GG) on a follow up visit noticed my toes, her reaction was "NICE TOES!!". Told her it was to cover up discolored nails, she said it was a good idea when wearing sandals.

SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!

Diane Elizabeth
06-06-2010, 08:09 PM
If you wear that sissy dress to the doctors, then you would have more guts than any normal woman as well.

I went to the VA last month for a shoulder problem. I saw a DR for the first time and we were talking about me being behind on some annul tests. She asked if I wanted to have some bloodwork done and check my prostrate. I agreed. So she scheduled a blood draw for later and then told me to drop my pants and bend over. I had on a pair of white and pink panties. I was a bit nervous but remembered what others have said. They are proffessionals and shouldn't be bothered. Well, she didn't say a word. She asked if I wanted her to be my regular Dr. I was happy with talking to her and the next time I go in I will talk to her about my tg. I hope she will give me on HRT.

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 10:40 PM
That is something that I have been thinking about a lot now. I need to go to the doctor and dentist soon. I was thinking Michelle should be the one to go to both. :devil:

kathie225
06-06-2010, 11:03 PM
I wore panties to the doctor, I had an appointment with my dermatologist. Although I was given a "gown" to wear, it soon was off completely and there I sat in panties only while my "full body check" was occurring. Neither the doc nor the assistant (recording the doc's findings) said a thing. Perhaps we make more of it than is necessary.
Good luck to all.........Kathie

Kathleengurl
06-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Ladies... Seriously.. DRs have more going on in their heads than your panties or bras. 4-8 years of school, internships, hundreds of patients etc. ---I'm saying your panties don't rate high on their 'odd things I've seen-o-meter'.

V/R --K

sandra-leigh
06-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I've gone to the doctor (GP) in a bra and forms and often skirt or dress every 2 to 6 weeks for the last 10 months or so. He's never examined anything other than brief looks at my toes and arms. He was surprised when I took my forms out prior to being weighed one time.

I will be showing him my chest on my next visit, as my bust has increased without HRT (or herbals); not that I want that "cured", but as heart and liver problems can cause that, we need to rule out organic problems just-in-case.

Gisele
06-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Good for you!

I just did the same thing last Friday. I dressed in hiphugger jeans and a pretty brown top, womens sneakers and lite make up but no forms or bra.

It was nerve racking at first and turned out to a huge non-event. My regular Dr was out and he had a fill in and she didn't even raise my shirt as I just knew if she did she would see a panty band. I kept it tucked down but knew it would pop back up at the wrong time. LOL

All I have is a sinus infection in and out in 15mins.:)

I just did this as I am trying to come out more to myself than going for a shock value.:eek: