PDA

View Full Version : V S Ipex

Dawn
08-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Hello all!!
I was just wondering if any of you "Victoria Secret" girls have tried their new Ipex bra and if you have, your opinion of it?

I'm thinking about buying one of their demi bras but would like some feedback first.

Thanks.

Dawn :)

Kaitlyn Michele
08-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Dawn -

hiya-- i have two ipex bras...they are quite expensive but in my view worth it and then some...i have two gel inserts i use and the ipex is a full coverage bra and i put both of the inserts in..(just seems to work for me) and my cups bounce around like real breasts...its really quite amazing..

and they hold you in...i havent had anything fall out which tends to happen with some of the other bras.

IPEX definitely gets my vote!!

-michele

Jodi
08-21-2005, 07:29 PM
I have two Ipex bras also. I agree with Michele that they are wonderful. I elected to get the demi bra rather than the full coverage. I use the VS breast enhancers and they fit the Ipex perfectly. Yes, they are not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I have a number of VS bras and they launder up very nicely, and I have never had one fall apart. They are also quite comfortable. I have found that cheaper bras will shred and fall apart, and they are not comfortable at all.

Jodi

MarieTS
08-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Which Ipex model (Demi or Full Coverage) would you recommend for use with breastforms?
Thanks!

Jodi
08-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Marie, It would depend on the size and type of your breast forms. Recommend that you take the forms with you to VS. Show them to the SA and ask her which would be the better fit.

Jodi