PDA

View Full Version : Out for a drive.

Ruikki
06-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Hey girls, nothing too exciting but I have finally stepped out into the big world. Yesterday I moved in to my first apartment, and after my little dinner party I decided that Id try out my new eye shadow and dress up a bit. I wasn't a huge fan of the eyeshadow, for the evening anyways because the color matched my skin tone a bit too well and I wanted something a little more vibrant... oh well! Earlier in the day I shaved my legs!! (for the first time :twirl: loving it BTW) and painted my toe nails so I wanted to throw on a pair of sandals. Unfortunately I left my sandals in a box back in my dorm hall... so I decided I was going to go back and get them! It was almost midnight so no one would be on the road... I scooted myself out the door (eyeing down the door to the apartment below me) and hoped in my car. I found myself giddy at the thought of being outside! I loved the feeling of the wind on my bare legs... Everything was just amazing. I drove to my dorm (which I knew was empty because Im the only one with keys as of yesterday) and grabbed my sandals (mens flip-flops unfortunately... but at least they showed off my toes... too... me :heehee: ) Then instead of just going home I thought, what the hell... I might as well go for a drive! So out I went, windows down, stereo playing my new pendulum album (great band if your in to DNB) just having a blast. I love to drive and often will go for night drives, it clears my mind... at first, I got suuuper nervous around any cars, I tracked a truck behind be for a few miles so that he couldn't pass and see me. After I turned... I realized that I wanted people to see me! So I Stopped worrying and just drove on. I ended up beside a whole bunch of cars and Im not even sure if anyone noticed me. Part of me was glad... but most of me was hoping to get some attention :( Il just have to head out during the day for more attention :heehee:. When I got home I decided to take a few pictures before I headed to bed. All in all, I had a fun time!

AKAMichelle
06-01-2010, 11:46 AM
You go Girl. congratulations

StaceyJane
06-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Don't you love the feeling of freedom?

Persephone
06-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Coool, Ruikki! Just always be careful at night like any good girl would.

What color did you use on your toenails?

Ruikki
06-01-2010, 02:10 PM
I bought just a simple red, its my sub-conscious favorite color these days, (my shoes have a red sole, my car is red, my new sofa is red, all my favorite clothes... well not ALL of them but a few :) ).

Ruikki
06-02-2010, 09:25 AM
So last night I had a great time again! I went out shopping for a bunch of things, i got some horrible flats which I completely regret buying... some new nail polish, shampoo + conditioner... womens body wash, some femme body lotion and I even picked up 2 cute new tops from AE (under 15 for both! I love sales racks)... So I get home, have a shower with my new things... came out feeling wonderful. I lathered up in my new lotion... so then I was smelling beautiful! I grabbed the smallest thong I have and tucked the boys away for the night! Slipped in to my fav. booty shorts and started with the loose low cut top that I got. I did some cleaning and was going to make dinner when I decided to jump on crossdresserchatcity... well that turned in to about 5 hours of me chatting it up... changing in to my other top (its a short white blouse that frills out at the bottom... very tight, but it fit PERFECTLY, just have to make sure not to shrink it!) and found some great people to talk to... I loved all of the compliments... even some of the weirdos made me smile a bit... before I blocked them anyways. Unfortunately I forgot to have dinner! It was midnight and I was chatting with a 24yo CDer and I realized I was starving... so I had a bowl of Special K... for my dinner... (try not to scold me girls!) So then I finished that... took pictures... continued chatting until 2am and decided Id go for a quick walk around the quad at my school. I threw on my new flats and was out the door... Now this is where my night started just going downhill... First, there was people on the quad... and though they weren't even close to me, I got really worried. then... once I turned around to start walking back to my car, it started raining! So i have this white blouse on and its raining! My luck... I had decided before I turned around that I was going to go to the sex shop by campus and buy a few toys for some girly time later... well that didnt work out because they were closed already (i thought they were open late... but I guess it was 2am hehe)... So I go home and try and go to sleep... Which doesnt happen because its too warm and there is lighting + thunder... so I lay in bed for a few hours... and then, the worst thing happens! I move my arm awkwardly and either dislocate or separate my shoulder!!!! Im thinking I dislocated it because after a few seconds of agonizing pain, I managed to put it back into my socket... So now I can't sleep... because it hurts too much, Im exhausted because I didnt get enough sleep the night before as it was... Im hungry but in too much pain to do anything... so I go to look for some ice in my freezer... of couse I just moved in to my apartment and have no ice! I grabbed one of my bottles of vodka to help (not to drink but because it was frozen)... So I sat on my couch and watched 4 hours of anime... I decided I didnt want to go to the hospital because this has happened to me before and I dont think its serious... but I did want to go to health services here at my school. They open at 8... so I send my boss a msg saying that I probably wont be in because of this weird injury... and go to HS... of course they are closed this morning for whatever reason and dont open until 1!!! its 930 and Im still in a lot of pain... tooks some pain killers but they dont really work... I HAD a good night and it just went down the hole! Good thing I got some cute photos out of it... Il be posting a bunch soon...

sorry for the rant, I wanted to tell someone hehe

kimdl93
06-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Jeez, Ruiki, that entirely sucks. I've had shoulder dislocations, separations and some soft tissue damage from impact injury. I have found relief through physical therapy - specifically a series of stretching and light weight training exercises.

Ruikki
06-02-2010, 07:42 PM
im doing better. I took the day off work and just rested... Im gettng a lot of mobility back so thats good!

Freddy12
06-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Don't forget to post those pictures! We would love seeing them.

I hope your next adventure goes well. Each time you go out dressed I bet you'll feel more confident.

Ruikki
06-03-2010, 01:13 PM
just so you know I go those pictures up!

Lexine
06-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Congratulations on going out finally! :D Wasn't bad wasn't it :)