PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Great!

Freddy12
06-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm sitting here in my panties, bra (with enhancers) and skirt. The feeling is absolutely wonderful. The bra straps gainst my sholders, the open feeling of the skirt, the silky panties, all indescribable! It's not too often that I'm this dressed (usually the only feminine thing on is panties). I'm wondering- for those that get to dress more often. does that wonderful special feeling fade with more often dressing? I hope not!

StaceyJane
06-01-2010, 12:07 PM
It still feels wonderful to be dressed.
I have always felt the need to go further. There always seems to be a next step.

Cheryl James
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
It is as exciting for me today as it was the first time. It makes me feel complete. Enjoy your day.

Elle1946
06-01-2010, 12:41 PM
For me different days different feelings, but always good.

Linda St. John
06-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi ...it's therapy for me ...I dress every day ( except for work ) and it's felt great and "normal" for over 20 years ! :heehee::drink:

Sweeterica
06-01-2010, 01:50 PM
That wonderful feeling never fails me Freddy,always there, more some days than others,but always something,think it depends on how my day to day life is going,im sure many of you girls will agree with that.

StacyCD
06-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Every time I take off my feminine things, I can't wait until I can put them back on again! I hope I never lose that feeling of anticipation!

pntyhslvr2
06-01-2010, 03:43 PM
I am a life long dresser. I'm 50 years old and have been dressing for over 40 years. I still get that feeling every time I dress. I too hope it never goes away. Most people want to get home and dress down. Me I can't wait to come home and dress up. When I'm at work I think about what I will wear when I get home. My biggest love is pantyhose so its the first thing I put on. Then it's hard to pick out what to wear with them. I live in a none accepting community. I'm a carpenter so I don't shave my mustache or gottie but shave all!! of the rest of my body. Don't think I could pass anyway, so I have alot of pretty plain women's clothes that I can get away with. Black tee's, poly-nylon stretch pants, clogs and passable shoes. I have to go to the carpenters union today and that's what I'll wear there. I have lots more dresses and skirts, blouses I only wear at home. So I hope this feeling never goes away cause if it does there would be no sense to dressing up anymore.

Jamiegirl1
06-01-2010, 05:37 PM
I get to dress every weekday for about an hour,love every minute of it and hate to change back into ugly men things,the only reason I can stand going to work is the trip home en femme,then change before I get home. I hope I never lose the feelings I get when dressed........

AKAMichelle
06-01-2010, 10:12 PM
At some point, I am afraid that it does diminish. Think about it this way. If you were a female would you think about the bra as exciting? NO! Most women prefer to go without but they wear it anyway because they have to. Panties are nothing exciting for a female for the most part. Eventually the clothes become such a part of you that you don't think anything about it. Or at least that is the way I am.

Even TS will tell that the clothes are not exciting to them. But it sure is fun while it lasts.

erickka
06-02-2010, 06:04 AM
It still feels as great as it did 40+ years ago when I put on my first pair of panties and heels!

Tina B.
06-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Maybe for those that dress 24/7 it gets to be routine, but not for me. I dress 3 or 4 times a week, and when I dress it's for the whole day and night. And it has never gotten old, or routine.
Tina B.

suzy1
06-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I have dressed for many years and I have never lost the excitement. It’s better than ever now I have my own house and the money to spoil myself.

SUZY

bianca66
06-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Sometimes I get the craving to wear my heels around but whenever I go full makeup I always feel complete :)

Nicole Erin
06-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Even TS will tell that the clothes are not exciting to them. But it sure is fun while it lasts.

That is true.
There are a couple things I still enjoy time to time but mostly, bleh.
I refuse to wear a bra until I really have to.

DawnRodgers
06-02-2010, 12:18 PM
The only emotion I experience other then total excitement is, after a while dressed, is total contentment. Always wiund up feeling that this is so natural feeling I want to stay this way forever.

diannecourtney
06-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Had an unexpected phone call at 7amm. Came out in my one and only nightie without thinking and treated the ex to a new exposure. It felt gooood.
Anyway, there were no comments.:):):)

RADER
06-02-2010, 02:18 PM
I agree with you totally, just the feel of a bra, skirt, maybe with a slip,
panties, etc. Just to much to describe. Rader:)