PDA

View Full Version : Slips

MrsDiane
06-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I simply love wearing a sheer nylon or satin slip as a piece of lingerie when I am dressing femme

While in school at the age of 12 I would write myself a little note listing the feminine clothing I would borrow fro my sisters when I got home fro school. It usually included a slip

Now I like to dress in a bra, panties, garter belt, sheer nylons, wig, etc; while I persue my interests on the internet. I am wearing this lingerie while I type this message

Diane

StacyCD
06-01-2010, 02:49 PM
I adore slips as well. I'm similarly dressed!

KayleeDahl
06-01-2010, 02:53 PM
They are quite a functional piece too. Over my waist cincher, they are great to keep the dress fabric from "sticking" to the cincher.

A must have!!

Hugs
Kaylee

Sweeterica
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Love them too,simply wonderful feeling when one wears them.

NV Susan
06-01-2010, 04:30 PM
You wouldn't catch me in a skirt or dress without a slip. I really love a full length slip under my dress.

joandher
06-01-2010, 05:20 PM
I wear a full slip every day its either Satin or Silk ,as I under dress every day as well .
I think its one of the nicest pieces of lingerie, it also smoothes the figure and hides any tell tale lines
I must have 12 hanging in my wardrobe
:hugs:

J-JAY

BRANDYJ
06-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Add me to the list that won't wear a skirt or dress without a slip underneath. I adore full slips especially.

Reba Kay
06-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I love wearing slips, I must have 25 of them, I get home from work, get cleaned up, and slip on a slip, for the evening. Until its time to put my nighty on for bed.

Tora
06-01-2010, 06:39 PM
A short full slip, with panties, pantyhose, somtimes a bra, under slacks and a DRESS shirt. Vanity Fair has wonderful nylon full slips. 22" full slip fits under-dressed. Of course under skirts and dresses it is required, for me. I sure miss SHADOWLINE, they had very nice lingerie. NYLON for ever!

Freddy12
06-01-2010, 07:11 PM
I love the feel of a slip! They are great on smooth legs!

Elle1946
06-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Just to add my two cents. I LOVE SLIPS ALSO!!!

KandisTX
06-01-2010, 08:42 PM
My mother told me "A Lady isn't completely dressed without her hosiery and a slip". So, I suppose you can add me to the "Must wear a slip" list as well. :)

We went to a friends wedding a couple weeks back and our daughter wound up wearing one of my dresses, and of course she had to borrow a slip from me to go with it as well. LOL

Kandis:love::rose2:

t-girlxsophie
06-01-2010, 08:49 PM
I too am a Slip Lover,Especially Full Slips trimmed with lace,When I wear A dress its just not complete without one:daydreaming:

AmandaM
06-01-2010, 09:08 PM
For dressy dresses, I like a full slip, either medium or short, depending on what length dress I'm wearing. My full slips are either black or white.

For fashionable skirts, I like a bra, panty, half-slip, sometimes camisole, and garter belt, all in the same color (if not wearing pantyhose).

For casual skirts and dresses, usually I don't use a slip.

susan fuller
06-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I too love the feel of a nice slip under my skirts. I have a lot of them. My SO thinks I have too many. Love the feel with hose.

drushin703
06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
mrsdiane I was wondering if it is still ok to wear a petticoat anymore.
You certainly dont see many or any women, whether young
or old wearing one ...........dana.

Barbara Jo
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM
I also have a penchant for slips and have many. There is something about a slip that makes me feel extra feminine and sensuous

Often when lounging around my place. I wiil just wear bra, panties and a slip.

Nicole Brown
06-01-2010, 10:04 PM
I really don't feel completely dressed without a slip on.

Billie1
06-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Slips create a wonderfully smooth form, and can "unify" the figure.

joanna marie
06-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I have to agree
I always wear a slip under my dresses
I guess I'm of the generation that learned that a lady is not properly dressed without a slip

besides it very fem to have to check and make sure that your slip isn't showing

busker
06-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Have a lovely black full slip which I can now fill with my own moobs

Edwina27
06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
An outfit just doesnt seem complete without one, & having over 40 of em, means i can wear a different one every day.

crossdrezzer1
06-02-2010, 05:42 AM
slips have always been my favorite,,, they are sooo hard to find because girls dont like them anymore,,, the vintage ones with lace are my favorite,,, find some at goodwill sometimes..

BETH H
06-02-2010, 06:07 AM
I also love slips always have one on when in a skirt or dress also were one when I underdress in jeans and a tee
beth

unclejoann
06-02-2010, 07:58 AM
You girls make me feel like I have failed. I love full slips too, but I only have a half dozen of them. I can't imagine having 40 of them! ... but I will work on it.

TGMarla
06-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Unless my dress has a slip of some kind built into it, which is rare, a slip is a necessary and essential part of my everyday wardrobe. I simply never get dressed without one. And I prefer my slips to have quite a bit of lace included in the design. It only adds to the luxury of wearing one.

lynda o
06-02-2010, 11:57 AM
I agree I wouldn't be prpperly dressed without a slip. I have dozens of vintage slips, and cannot resist shopping for more on ebay.

notthereyet
06-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Same here Diane, I just love the feel of that material, the more the marrier......,

belinda
07-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Slips! I an totally in love with slips(as most girls on here know x) im sitting here now wearing a white nylon full slip with lace at bodice & hem(2 inches) it feels heavenly.... At last count had 43 half slips & 31 full slips.. What is a girl to do ? xxxxxxxxxx

laceyjessica
07-02-2010, 06:22 PM
I love slips as well as the bra panties garter hose. Since December I have probably purchased 75+ slips, I have been going to goodwill trying to find some vintage lingerie, I have found quite a bit, but the slips are my favorite, every time i go to goodwill I get a few new one that look silky and sexy

Diane1950
07-02-2010, 06:38 PM
I too love my slips, either under a dress or as underdress. I've got a drawer full of them.

stephiny10
07-02-2010, 08:25 PM
I also love the feeling of a of slip under a dress I'll have to try one under a pair of pants what length would you ladies recomend?

Virgin_CD
07-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Slips n Nylons are the staples of my warrobe. From the qty ofposts it looks like you struck a nerve here. There are enough sisters on this post to form a spinter group of "Slip Sisters"... I wonder if I could find a camo version but very sheer... to camoflage me?

Vickie_CDTV
07-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I am the same way, I always wear a slip (full slip or half slip and camisole slip) when I dress, along with gartered nylons and proper foundation garments. I am always a proper old fashioned lady underneath and love it.

Jane G
07-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Slips are just sooo girly love them. First item of fem clothing I ever bought was a white slip.

Barbara_MacKenzie
07-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Ilove them. I prefer a satin waist with a scallopped lace edge, just gorgeous.

Vieja
07-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Yeah and hooray, lets hear it for slips. Rah Rah Rah.

Vieja

sfwarbonnet
07-03-2010, 10:26 AM
I too like slips. Short ones are ideal for underdressing as they are easier to tuck into pull-on pants than cotton undershirts and the “shirttail” hides the tops of panties and pantyhose. Even ones with lace trim and a bodice are OK for underdressing, as would be a bra slip with a small cup size, Another piece of lingerie that would be OK is a slip with a crotch closure as a “shirttail” couldn’t pull out and expose a bare back. I believe they were popular with Rosie the Riveter in WWII, but seem to have “disappeared” now.

Didi
07-03-2010, 02:11 PM
I never dress without a slip--or bra, girdle and hosiery--must be my mom's influence!

Rita D
07-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I would have to agree with ALL of you ladies- especially Jane G, who referred to a slip's femininity. I think it is the MOST feminine piece of lingerie a lady can wear. My attraction to ladies' things BEGAN with slips-I'll NEVER wear slacks, because you can't wear a slip with them!

lingerieLiz
07-03-2010, 09:19 PM
There are many a trucker who has enjoyed the view of lace at the bottom of my slips. I'm old enough to have driven cars without airconditioning. When you got in you slid your skirt up slightly to allow for driving and some air. This of course caused the slip to show (I and many a gg made sure it did).

gailprice
07-04-2010, 06:11 AM
It's slips for me to

BRANDYJ
07-04-2010, 07:16 AM
I would have to agree with ALL of you ladies- especially Jane G, who referred to a slip's femininity. I think it is the MOST feminine piece of lingerie a lady can wear. My attraction to ladies' things BEGAN with slips-I'll NEVER wear slacks, because you can't wear a slip with them!

I agree Rita. I too think a slip is what started me on my road to being TG. A close second is the bra. Like the slip, it is made exclusively for women.

carrie-ann
07-04-2010, 08:17 AM
There is a time and place for slips. I love them. But I don't wear them much. I'm 247 so reality sets in summer. So have fun and wear what ever make you feel good.

amc000
07-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Simply never go dressed without a slip. You can't believe me, but i have about two hundred about slips and half slips. I have also a lot of skirt/dress liners, made by lining fabric in every color, so i can also double the lining layer!

sfwarbonnet
07-05-2010, 02:09 PM
...I'll NEVER wear slacks, because you can't wear a slip with them!

Yes you can. Short slips are good undershirts as the hem is easy to tuck into pants and slips avoid a bare back and hide the tops of panties and pantyhose. An even better garment is a slip with a crotch closure, which was a popular womem's slip with pants in WWII.

neverthen
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM
hi diane you love slips to .arent they the mosr prettiest and sexyest feeling things that was the first thing fem that i ever put on and have been in love ever sinse everything i buy has to cordinate with a slip that i want to where under it it is just a nessity along with the best hose or stockings and or coure the right shoes to match i recently found the most beutifull hose that everyone has to try,ther from jocky and they not only look wonderfuyll the feel the best out of any that i have tried my whole life you gotta try then combined with a satin slip and the right dress they are heaven,by by

MaidInCan
07-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Love full slips when wearing a dress. Just love the feel of them against my skin. Half slips are de facto when wearing a skirt, unless it has a built in one. Obviously a necessity when wearing a lighter colored skirt. Getting the right length for the skirt is the problem. Too many of one and not enough of the other.:)

Virgin_CD
07-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Once I was driving my (relatively) tall 4X4 and a SYT kept sliding up paralell to the drivers side with her skirt hi enough to see her slip and make it obvious she was wearing "classic" stockings and a garter belt (she was in a Fiat sportscar with the top down). Well I didn't want to be a hound dog so I smiled and let her set her own pace, keeping mine constant. A few more times we "crossed" and I wanted to climb from my cab into her lap so bad... but I kept my cool. I put my blinker on and started exiting and she started blowing kisses and waving bye... I jus about went off the road, seriously thinking "I can make it back to the highway!"... Yeaaaah slips are good for that, esp in a car with truckers around. (I would'a married that girl!?).

~Michelle~
07-11-2010, 02:26 AM
I never wear a full slip, it's not that I don't like them, it just that they often make me feel too warm. I do like to those really short slips that are a little more than 1-2 ft long. I can wear these under my skirts without being seen, it makes some skirts feel more comfortable.

MrKunk
07-11-2010, 10:13 AM
My essientals right now are dresses, tights, bikini tops and bottoms, panties, and
the tights that die meaning get runs or holes become knee highs, plus I make my
own mini skirts out of mens shorts.

Dee Baker
07-11-2010, 01:41 PM
I too love the feeling of wearing slips under dresses and skirts, it’s so feminine.
I have about 7-8 mostly Vanity Fair. One navy and one red Shadowline that I treasure.
For underdressing I like the Vanity Fair nylon camisole with adjustable straps.

satincandies
08-02-2010, 09:04 AM
I have a collection of slips which I love to wear as often as possible. I have a number of chemise slips which I wear under regular clothes every day. They are more comfortable than a cami and are not too long to "show" when wearing shorts. I love the feel of my straps sliding down and having to reach under my top and slide them back up.

I wear long lacy slips while working around the house. In fact as I write this I'm wearing a long satin slip with lots of lace and a slit up the side. It is burgandy with black lace and very thin straps. I am also wearing matching satin panties too.

I love crusing the net looking for pictures of laides wearing slips. There are a number of great slips sites that offer some wonderful pictures.

Satincandies:battingeyelashes:

Vieja
08-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Ahhh the sheer luxury of a slip. Heavenly.

vieja

Vieja
08-02-2010, 10:21 AM
A short full slip, with panties, pantyhose, somtimes a bra, under slacks and a DRESS shirt. Vanity Fair has wonderful nylon full slips. 22" full slip fits under-dressed. Of course under skirts and dresses it is required, for me. I sure miss SHADOWLINE, they had very nice lingerie. NYLON for ever!

Is Shadowline really gone? I was just planning a shopping trip to add to my Shadowline collection. Damn!

Vieja

BRANDYJ
08-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I just visited their website and read a brief and interesting history of what is now a third generation family owned business. They are planning a comeback. They request you leave your name and e-mail to be notified when they do. I did.
http://www.shadowline-lingerie.com/

It looks like they are a subsidiary of Velrose Lingerie
Shadowline Lingerie
c/o Velrose Lingerie
1044 Martindale Road
PO Box 2311
Martindale, PA 17549
Phone (800) 223-3203

stephiny10
08-02-2010, 02:10 PM
I absolutely love slips but has anyone heard of a pants slip? If so what are they and what are they like

Barbara Jo
08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
I absolutely love slips but has anyone heard of a pants slip? If so what are they and what are they like

Yes they were called a "pants liner"
They were shaped like pants and made of nylon, etc.

They came from an era when womens pants were loosely cut.
Of course, they went out of favor when women started wearing tighter fitting pants.

BTW, what they call a pants liner these days is actually a long leg girdle.

pattyv
08-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Slips were my first love. Still are. When I first joined this forum just over a year ago I mentioned my love of slips, and had a certain moderator ( a distant relative of Robin Hood I believe) castigate me for my inappropriate comments on my love of slips. Oh my dear I've done it again.

KandisTX
08-02-2010, 03:37 PM

I actually own two of them, one white and one beige. They are essentially long slips that are cut/shaped like a pair of pants. As was stated by Barbara Jo, they were more in when womens pants were more loosely fitting and they helped a bit with dreaded static cling ;) I sometimes wear them when I'm in drab wearing a suit, and decided to wear my garter belt and stockings, wonderful feeling I can tell you that much. :)

Kandis:love::rose2:

lacie
08-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Love slips. Especially vintage slips from the 20's, 30's. Are GG's wearing slips these days??? Seems like the baby boomer gen and prior made slips a staple in their wardrobe.

Monika G
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Does anyone love tap pants?

lingerieLiz
08-03-2010, 12:11 AM

Actually they came back in the late 80s for a brief time when women wore short suits instead of skirted suits at work. They died when that fasion died.

I have several, one of the problems was you needed different lengths to go with the "shorts" of various lengths.

My wife and her girl friend were going to do a cancan routine for a charity event and were trying to figure out what would work to not show too much. They jokingly asked if I had anything that would work. I said maybe and returned with a couple of pairs of my pettie pants. They loved them and wore them for the show.

kimdl93
08-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I love wearing slips - either half or full :)

Karentgny
08-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I've got to admit, joyfully, that I too find slips to be essential, erotic, enticing and wonderful. I categorize them right up there with flat knit sheer stockings with a garter belt... neither of which I dress without. I couldn't imagine dressing for an evening out without a bra, breast forms, stockings, garters, heel and ALSO a sexy lace edged slip as it epitomizes the feminine feel and look I find essential to my whole presentation.. I frequently wear my slips, stockings and garters to bed at night... makes for some very slippery dreams!

Shananigans
08-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I never really wear them under dresses, aside from my white sorority dresses...but, they are a must-have for a summer in Alabama to sleep in at night.

On the plus side, they're super cheap. That must be why I have so many.

As lingerie though? I don't know. Aren't they a little plain?...I think I'd feel like my grandmother.

That's just my opinion though.

satincandies
08-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Almost a good a satin panties. Tap pants are an elegant return to the vintage look of the 30's and 40's, very comfortable and easy to wear.

Satincandies:battingeyelashes:

Barbara Jo
08-06-2010, 12:09 PM
I never really wear them under dresses, aside from my white sorority dresses...but, they are a must-have for a summer in Alabama to sleep in at night.

On the plus side, they're super cheap. That must be why I have so many.

As lingerie though? I don't know. Aren't they a little plain?...I think I'd feel like my grandmother.

That's just my opinion though.

What would be so wrong with feeling like your grandmother? She most likely came from an era when women reveled in their femininity :)

Annaliese2010
08-06-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm a simple girl with a classic yet seductively appealing taste. So in the summertime when I'm idling away the hours on-line here, there, everywhere...I'm usually in a satin camisole, short length & comfy with spaghetti shoulder straps, and matching satin panties, not tight not loose just right...to follow the contours of my hips my ass my lower tummy - flat, inviting, fit - a lovely looking landing strip, soft pillow or starting trip for my gf's head, hand or lips. Imagined hand, real the feel, ooh real the ultimate effect ~~~ Opening my eyes I see 'twas mine alone. Coming back down, was just a dream: K. It's all good cuz hey...it is what it is, so what, big diff. Outcome is the same I'm feelin terrif! ;)

Proteus
08-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Slips are a must under translucent skirts and dresses. It sounds obvious, but where I live the gg's seem pretty oblivious of this.

patricia 402
08-06-2010, 06:18 PM
:battingeyelashes:the first thing i ever tried on and im still in love with them!

Annaliese2010
08-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Now...resolute n cute; strong n proud! :battingeyelashes: Oh yeah...and real too.

Slip Affinity
08-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I too love full slips and I've had a life long love affair with them. I have way more than I really need (50+) but I just can't resist buying another when I see it. Just today, I found a brand I'd never seen before ... Gossard Artemis. It's an above the knee black beauty with lace trimmed bodice and about an inch of lace on the hem. It's just above knee length and it feels great. Of course I had to also grab a matching black bra and panty. I'm wearing these items as I type this and it feels sooooo good.

Jenny Wilson
08-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Wearing a full slip is just part of properly underdressing when wearing a dress.

And "yes," I love tap pants too! They are sooooo difficult to find online and are also expensive when you do find them. I bought a pair today at the Salvation Army for one dollar!

Jenny

countrygirl
08-06-2010, 10:47 PM
A must for me as well.

Karen43
08-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Slip is a must have. Either full or camisole and half slip.
Love the effect over shaved legs and
sheer pantyhose.:battingeyelashes:

penny71uk
08-08-2010, 07:02 AM
Yes it's slips for me too, full slips in particular, all the way! Love the look of them, the feel of them and when I tried one on for the first time (5 or 6y-o) that was me hooked for life! The silker and lacier the better!

Penny x

adrienner99
08-08-2010, 07:35 AM
I love the soft rustle they make under a skirt or dress.

sfwarbonnet
08-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Short slips are much easier to tuck-in than cotton undershirts, but cotton "breathes" better than nylon. Is there a slip that "breathes"?

joanna marie
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM
I was raised to be a proper Lady and would never think of wearing a dress without a slip

Besides I love to way they feel against my skin

smartskirt
08-09-2010, 11:47 PM
I grew up when all of womanhood seemed to embrace the slip -as a traditional and sensible foundation to a skirt or dress, for modesty, as another opportunity to wear something pretty underneath or for merciless flirting.
I joined in as soon as I could by borrowing my mother's and I still can't wear a skirt without one.

Proteus
08-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I hate the whole modesty idea. If you want modesty, wear a burka, or a paper bag if you don't want to take part of a religion.

It's about elegance. Having the panties show through is pretty inelegant, so yeah, wear a slip. Goes for GGs and CDs alike.

Anna Maria
08-11-2010, 03:03 PM
I don't care if a skirt comes with a lining, it still needs a slip. Or as you UK girls should know an Underskirt (Didn't Mother tell you?)

VanessaVW
08-11-2010, 03:25 PM
I wonder if the manufacturers have figured out the percent of full slips being sold to men.

ArleneRaquel
08-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Sexy black slips are soooooooooooooo cool ! :battingeyelashes:

JulieC
08-13-2010, 11:24 AM
I wonder if the manufacturers have figured out the percent of full slips being sold to men.

It's probably a non-topic for them. The fashion industry knows quite well that a significant portion of sales of women's fashions go to MtF crossdressers. Yet, businesses that cater specifically to MtF either as a portion or the entirety of their business are few and far between.

Even if they recognize say, (let's be extreme) 50% of their sales are to MtFs, what then? There's nothing to do. You can't change the slips to accommodate men; not much to change and I suspect many of us wouldn't be interested in wearing them. They'd be men's clothes. If you modify your marketing to appeal to that market, you'll possibly be corporately ostracized by the rest of the market. It's sort of a lose-lose scenario. It's better to keep mum, keep the sales up.

il.dso
08-16-2010, 10:04 AM
Slip lover here, big time!
I have a wonderful collection but always looking for more.
Would highly suggest the Farr West brand for those out there
looking for high quality slips.
Enjoy!

lingeriegurl
08-18-2010, 10:47 AM
If i was standing along the edge of an abyss and was forced to throw away all my gurly things.....the last thing i would toss over would be my lacy full slip. Before throwing it over i would caress the thin nylon material, run my fingers along the 2 inch lace along the hem and the straps .....heck i just might jump over wearing it.

no suicide watch needed girls...its just a fig newton of my imagination!!!!!

many times when i dress, at home, i wear a white garter belt, nylons, white full cut nylon panties and a bra. a lacy white full slip is usually my number one choice to wear over these undergarments. it seems a crime to cover up such sensuous lingerie.

Carole/CCD
08-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Ilove slips also and have several but where do you girls buy them esp on line sites

lingeriegurl
08-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Ebay works well for me or just google "slips"

kristinacd55
08-18-2010, 12:26 PM
I adore slips! If I can figure this out, I'll put in a pic lol

NicolaD
08-18-2010, 02:59 PM
I don't feel dressed if i am not wearing a underskirt/slip under my skirts. Even if the skirt has a lining i always wear a slip.
Usually wear a satin one instead of y cotton one.

il.dso
08-18-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm enjoying reading the posts from other slip lovers out there.
I find it interesting that most GGs seem to hate pantyhose and
almost never wear slips while ee cds love our pantyhose and slips!
Go figure.

Fan2340
08-18-2010, 05:37 PM
I love wearing lingerie as I'm typing this I'm wearing match bra n knickers corset and stockings

Maria 60
09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
A slip was one of the first things i wore when i started dressing. So hard to find nice ones theses days as woman dont wear them anymore. My wife gave me all of hers. They are great when under dressing. When driving i pull down my pants,and have a slip and pantyhose on. They look and feel great with pantyhose.

Michelle123
09-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Oh yes. I too love my all nylon full slips. My favorites have sheer lace at the hem. Very hard to find them now, but I have around 10 lovely full slips now. Always wear them over my corselettes, stockings. They feel so smooth against my foundation wear. I visit my mother a couple times a yr. and i can walk around the house with just my underclothes, (corselette, panties, stockings) with my full slip and pumps, and she is just fine with that. Allthough I rarely wear a dress or skirt around the house when i visit her, the full slip covers me enough to keep us both from being (uncomfortable) with how I am dressed. Not that either of us are really uncomfortable, but I just think it would be a bit much to go around the house in just girdle, bra, hose, pumps.

Gina X
09-07-2010, 08:50 AM
I too like slips and even have trouser slips ( like a normal half slip but divided into legs ) they are difficult to get in the UK the quality is terrible and very expensive so I get them from the US via e-bay the quality is much better and they are half the price including shipping.The only problem seems to be the colours are limited to black and white, it would be nice to find some different colours somewhere..............

Lots of love Ginax

countrygirl
09-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I have to always worn slips when I am Amanda, It just does not feel right with out one when you are wearing a skirt/dress.

Maria 60
09-08-2010, 10:11 PM
I dont know why, but when iam driving fully dressed and wearing a skirt and slip. I like to show a little lace of the slip at the hem of the skirt. I find that men driving vans or trucks , it really gets there attention to see the slip. almost as if there seeing something that should not be showing.

maggiecdva
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM
I adore slips ... there is nothing like having a slip slide against your pantyhose covered legs!
hugs - maggie

Shadeauxmarie
10-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Really nice slips are NOT cheap. I have one or too that were more than $50. You CAN feell the difference! They feel exquisite against staockings and panties.

Brendastevens47
10-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Oh Diane I too love slips....and I am wearing one also writing this. I just cannot imagine not wearing a slip under my skirt or dress. Slips are just so feminine, and the feeling of a silky slip over my nylons and panties.....oh my just so so sensual. I too simply love to dress as you and love to put on a bra, silky full cut panties, a garterbelt and nylons, slip and dress with lovely heels when I am on the net. Oh I Love being a Woman. Back in school, way back in the 50's and 60's I loved the way girls looked, their lovely dresses and oh my those lovely panties and slips I just could not resist looking at...and so wanting to wear myself. Here I am now..al dressed up...and so glad we can share this together....hugs..Brenda

Cassiecd
10-06-2010, 02:55 PM
So nice to know they are not out of favor! My wife never wears one. I never hear too much about them.

But I LOVE mine!

Vickie_CDTV
10-06-2010, 09:57 PM
I don't think many women of my generation (or younger) wear slips at all. They are so lovely and elegant, it is a a shame they are becoming a niche item (like girdles and gartered stockings are today.)

To the person who asked, they do make cotton slips. National Wholesale (shopnational.com) sells them.

lingerieLiz
10-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Slips are very popular right now in Japan.

Claire Cook
10-07-2010, 07:07 AM
slips have always been my favorite,,, they are sooo hard to find because girls dont like them anymore,,, the vintage ones with lace are my favorite,,, find some at goodwill sometimes..

I think that's true -- how many GG's wear dresses and skirts but not slips? I'll bet they do that a lot more than we do.

lorisdream
10-08-2010, 04:35 AM
I never wear a dress or skirt without a slip. My wife says it reminds her of her grandmother. They don't know what they're missing do they?

Jorja
10-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Add me to the list. I just can't imagine not wearing a slip under my skirt or dress. Its like the American Express saying, Don't leave home with out it!

laurincd
10-09-2010, 04:24 PM
I have always found slips to be extremely sensuous and exciting. I just love wearing a full slip, panties, a lacy bra (with silicone breast forms) and nylons with a garter belt. It makes me feel so feminine.
Laurin

janice murray
10-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I love slips. They're the most feminine of garments. They look beautiful, and I love wearing them.
Here's a lovely black silk slip.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/janismurraybownet/slippy3.jpg?t=1286661175

Lauraj
10-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Wearing a slip always makes me feel so sweet!

Markiana
10-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh my!! Full Slips are my favorite! sigh! I love wearing thenm just lounging at home too! For the newer styles I love shopping at bareneccesities.com ... however there is NOTHING like the vinatge materials! The quality of those is indescribable! I have a very favorite one from the 50s that has become more like a security blanket I have worn it so much lol ... It's a Van raalte from vinatgeslips.com , and of course the major chains sell cheaper versions.
I know some of the authentic vintage is expensive, however the quality speaks for itself.
Hugs ~Markiana

pcpolitex
10-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I love all kinds of slips. I own over 150 full slips, 125 half slips , 50 camisoles, 50 + petticoats( the type that add lots of fullness to a dress or skirt). Love wearing sheer type dresses with a vintage slip and a sheer bra filled with those amazing breast forms.
I have found some sheer full type skirts and dresses that I like to wear a big petticoat under. The pettis have a life of their own and will cause the dress or skirt to take on unique motions when walking. Also the feeling of slips and pettis rubbing against nylons is exhilirating. This can become an expensive hobby. Some of my pettis are made of lame and extremely soft polyester and cost over one hundred dollars each. Once you wear them you become addicted.