PDA

View Full Version : When you CD, what look do you go for?

FemmeElastique
06-01-2010, 08:34 PM
When you CD, what look or looks do you go for?
It's really interesting to see everyone's pics! It's like we're representative of the female population. I've seen CD women on here and in public representative of all walks of life. Like I've seen classy, business casual clothes, cute little girls, and emo and goth looking stuff.
When I first started CDing, I went for a sexy, fetish goth look. I still go for the same thing. I do have a couple of outfits that show a lot of skin and scream hooker and ****. I love it though! When I dress up, that's kinda the look I go for. I'm not modest by any means. I love showing as much skin as I can [legally get away with] while wearing f*** me heels (particularly Stilettos, and I really want a pair of stripper platform pumps with the clear bottom). So what look do you go for?

renee k
06-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Well if you look at my pictures, I'm not quite that over the top. I seriously doubt I could pull that off at my age. Although I've seen others my age try. So, whatever floats your boat is okay I guess. I just try and blend in with the business woman type look or what a woman my age that is fashion conscious would wear.

Renee

docrobbysherry
06-01-2010, 08:44 PM
As many as I could ever imagine!:D

Michaela42
06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Right now, due to limited funds, storage, and such I only have a few outfits that I guess would be a mix of business/dressy. When I was younger I was all caught up in looking like a tramp/hooker :D

If/when things become better I would really like to buy some Gothic Lolita outfits and maybe a maid outfit or two. Nothing to wear out in public mind you, just for my own daydreams :daydreaming:

Miley
06-01-2010, 09:11 PM
I have always gone for the cute girlie look. That's the kind of girl I am on the inside.

Staci G
06-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Thee look of a woman. I go for the conservitive look to blend in not jump out at ya, although I sometimes think thats what I get.

t-girlxsophie
06-01-2010, 09:49 PM
As I have got older I would say my style now would best be described as Classy.but please whatever you do dont describe it as Mature:heehee:
I love pretty dresses,pencil skirts,silky Blouses and softknits.

I do still wear my Mini-skirts and lowcut tops on ocassion but thats usually at home (the missus loves that:))

Kathi Lake
06-01-2010, 10:17 PM
I try the most to look like me; not an over-the-top version of me. Just me. My clothes reflect the person I am. At least I hope they do. I have had comments on my pictures range from "classy" to "put together" to "sexy" (although I doubt that last one).

My dressing's purpose isn't to stir feelings in the men around me, so I leave those outfits to those who desire that.

Kathi

Lori_Anne
06-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Well if you look at my pictures, I'm not quite that over the top. I seriously doubt I could pull that off at my age. Although I've seen others my age try. So, whatever floats your boat is okay I guess. I just try and blend in with the business woman type look or what a woman my age that is fashion conscious would wear.

Renee

I have to agree with you there Renee, I go for the older casual look it just seems more real to me. Most GG woman look 5 to 10 years younger than men the same age, I’m 50 so I look at woman between 55 to 60 and go from there.

giuseppina
06-01-2010, 10:51 PM
A classy, dignified lady. :)

fallen_rayne
06-01-2010, 10:52 PM
if you look at my profile album i go for the shy goth look. Got some tripp stuff and some full calf boots. Some ankle boots and thigh-highs. With the shy goth look, i don't have to talk that much! :D:tongueout

Bethany_Anne_Fae
06-02-2010, 01:38 AM
When performing I go for whats in my avatar, cute Faery Queen. When normal femme, I try for the everyday woman next door or secretarial.

Zarabeth

Angiemead12
06-02-2010, 04:32 AM
in the beginning cabaret! then sexy, now anything fashionable!

Kate Simmons
06-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Presentable and functional basically.:)

erickka
06-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Conservative mainstream looks for me. I tend to dress somewhat younger than I really am, but I still like to blend in with all those lovely GG's out there. I DO wear jeans, (sorry, Karren!) crop pants, leggings, etc., for everyday, but still love a nice skirt siut on occasion.

vivianann
06-02-2010, 05:48 AM
I tend to dress more on the conservative side, I like the soft fabrics, and the summer dresses, I like to cover up most of my skin to hide my arms, shoulders and back, and I like my dresses and skirts to be just above the knee's, I love showing off my legs. I like to wear 2 and a half to 3 and a half inch heels and platform shoes.
When I was in Vegas last April a fellow crossdresser asked me why I dressed like a middle aged woman, my reply was because I am a middle aged woman, she replied no your not, I told her my age and showed her my drivers license, the look on her face was priceless.
I do have a few short dresses and skirts, but I only wear them to private parties, or Halloween.

BRANDYJ
06-02-2010, 05:48 AM
I like to present myself as a woman in everyday dress. Nothing to ****ty or sexual. Juts feminine and classic for a woman of my age....or slightly younger since when dressed I'm told I look about 15 years younger.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-02-2010, 08:05 AM
It's still an on-going process for me. I primarily just try and go for the normal everyday GG look although my perception is usually way off in achieving that. Basically when in male mode and shopping I ask myself "Does that look like something Jocelyn would wear?" or "Or is that Jocelyn's type of outfit?"

TGMarla
06-02-2010, 08:18 AM
I prefer a classy and stylish vintage elegance or office secretary look. Most of my dresses are from the 70s or 80s, and wear well today due to their timeless fashion. The only problem with this is that today women often dress like slobs, and when wearing a nice dress, you stick out like a sore thumb.

ellenwannabe
06-02-2010, 09:06 AM
well i feel I have a great pair of legs and love pantyhose and a mini skirt with a 3-4 inch heel - I do not have a lot of computer savy and would not know how to post pics but would love to have one of you girls in Utica- Rome area help me with the pics- Ellen

tamarav
06-02-2010, 09:11 AM
I guess I will go out on a limb and state that I dress for what I do. Most hairdressers are either as dull as mud or somewhat extravagent. I prefer the latter and always wear heels and a lot of makeup. Since I do makeup it seems to fit just fine.

As an example, this is how I looked prior to work yesterday...

kimdl93
06-02-2010, 09:24 AM
I try the most to look like me; not an over-the-top version of me. Just me. My clothes reflect the person I am. At least I hope they do. I have had comments on my pictures range from "classy" to "put together" to "sexy" (although I doubt that last one).

My dressing's purpose isn't to stir feelings in the men around me, so I leave those outfits to those who desire that.

Kathi

As with Kathi and others, I try to look classy and together. Around home, I really go for casual and comfortable. And always shoot for age appropriate attire. I honestly couldn't pull of the school girl or stripper look, it is definately not my thing.

Lexine
06-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I mostly go for the casual cute look. I'm not one to be sexy and even then, my attempts falter and fall flat and wind up being cute anyway. Still, I think it's appropriate given my physical appearance :)

charlie
06-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Hello Fem!
Like Makaila I go for the business/dressy look. I have several skirtsuits, and dresses. I also have some skirts and tops that I can make numerous outfits from. My main aim is to be the best woman that I can be. As such, being older I just can't go with lots of skin showing and sexy. To many miles!

tricia_uktv
06-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Ha-ha. Trendy, modern, sophisticated, fashionable. I may not always pull it off though. Oh, and also I like dressing as a girly-girl

Deborah Jane
06-02-2010, 04:41 PM
I've graduated from the cheap tart look to my current look, which is somewhere between "girl next door" and "high class hooker" :)

carhill2mn
06-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Since I am long past "young" I try my best to look and act like a "proper lady".

sissystephanie
06-02-2010, 05:05 PM
While having no desire at all to be a woman, I do like to dress like one! Since I do not try to pass, with makeup and a wig, I go for the rather sophisticated look of a woman in her late 40's or early 50's, or what Carole does. The people who know I dress say I do it pretty well! But remember, I definitely look like a man, almost bald and no makeup! BTW, that age I use is much younger than I really am!!:) Oh yes, I do wear skirts or dresses most of the time when I am dressed. I do have women's jeans and other ladies long pants, but I prefer skirts or dresses!

Emily Belle
06-02-2010, 05:15 PM
When you CD, what look or looks do you go for?
It's really interesting to see everyone's pics! It's like we're representative of the female population. I've seen CD women on here and in public representative of all walks of life. Like I've seen classy, business casual clothes, cute little girls, and emo and goth looking stuff.
When I first started CDing, I went for a sexy, fetish goth look. I still go for the same thing. I do have a couple of outfits that show a lot of skin and scream hooker and ****. I love it though! When I dress up, that's kinda the look I go for. I'm not modest by any means. I love showing as much skin as I can [legally get away with] while wearing f*** me heels (particularly Stilettos, and I really want a pair of stripper platform pumps with the clear bottom). So what look do you go for?

Dear Femme,

Go for the look that fits the season!

If it is a hot Summer day, like we are now having,
why not a tank-top & short-shorts; or a tank-top & mini?!

I've graduated from the cheap tart look to my current look, which is somewhere between "girl next door" and "high class hooker" :)

Dear Deb,
It sounds like you & me
have the same style.

In summertime, if your place is warm [>25C]
Why not combine a tank-top with a mini?!!

PretzelGirl
06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm always an under-the-radar person, so casual to slightly dressy is it for me. Basically, I do really try and mirror the dress standards that I will be around.

GBNatarii
06-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Since I'm still doing all my CD'ing in my basement after every one is asleep, I aim for the absolute cutest little thing you ever did see.

If I ever get the courage to do it in public, obviously I'm going to aim for the standard female of my age. But not tight pants. Seriously, they feel worse on me than Batman's tights...

abigail43
06-03-2010, 03:37 AM
When I was younger I liked to dress so my legs would show these being my best feature ,now I have gotten a little older I still like to show a bit of leg , the skirts aren't as short but they are more classy . I like to dress so I am well presented ,I believe the everyday look has enough focus by normal every day women so I like to class it up a bit to steal their thunder.

Ms Jennifer
06-03-2010, 04:13 AM
:love: I feel more comfortable in just regular everyday wear,but depending on the moment I can go trashy too and love it.:brolleyes:

JenniferR771
06-03-2010, 08:56 AM
I like classic business skirt suits sort of like a real-estate agent or Sarah Palin (shudder) would wear. No pants. I also like good-looking dresses with back zippers--kind of like our local TV weather girl wears. Or maybe an outfit appropriate for church, wedding or a sit-down dinner. See my pics.

Kendra (Tx)
06-03-2010, 08:57 AM
I've done everything from "Lady Realtor" business to "Soccer Mom" and everything in between...( Even the odd "formal" too ) Depends on the task at hand...Although one would look out of place going to Wally World in a long formal with the obligitory "slit" and "updo" doing the grocery shopping...:heehee:...But like I say..I try to keep it fitting with the situation and it seems to work...Hmmmm...Funny thing.. still seems that I still get "checked" out by the gentleman no matter how conservatively I dress...Maybe I ought to get out the old "burlap sack"....:lol2:

http://kendra954.com

dominique
06-03-2010, 05:15 PM
When I dress I tend to be very conservative, skirt suit, black tights and heels. More to blend in.

erika130
06-03-2010, 06:49 PM
I normally go for the casual but fashionable look that I'd see girls my age wearing out & about. So I guess just cute, casual outfits, trendy, & very girly.

AshCross
06-04-2010, 05:00 AM
I go for the leggy sultry seductive look!

Ashley S
06-04-2010, 05:23 AM
I mostly go for the sporty-casual look, but I have some nicer dressy clothes, and I like to do the rocker-girl look, cuz I think I'm still young enough to get away with it. Like many on here, I started out looking a lot more like a hooker, then toned it down.

I shop at the local stores, so I wind up wearing a lot of what the GGs my age wear around here, but I'm not very good at putting fashionable outfits together, so I just do the casual thing.

VikkiVixen7188
06-04-2010, 05:38 AM
http://img243.imageshack.us/i/51416030.jpg/

donninacd
06-04-2010, 05:47 AM
Definitely an R-rated look. After dressing that way once and having sex dressed for the first time, and seeing somebody visibly shudder with lust, well now I'm just hooked.

msginaadoll
06-04-2010, 05:54 AM
I generally try to go for casual but feminine. Something that women in my age range would wear.

Cheryl T
06-04-2010, 05:57 AM
My preference is for classic and casual, unless attending a function that requires something more.
I dress for myself and look to blend into the crowd, not stand out (though being 5'12" :heehee: it's hard not to).

victoriamwilliams1
06-15-2010, 07:09 AM
I go for the everyday look, I am too tall for any other look.

audreyinalbany
06-15-2010, 07:18 AM
I guess I'd have to say I go for late-middle aged suburban middle class mom. Not unusual to find me in a cotton top and jeans, or 'age-appropriate' denim skirt. The only part of the uniform I can't get behind is sensible flats...I've gotta wear some kind of heels...not killer stillettos necessarily, but maybe 3 or 3 1/2 inch pumps or sandals

Anneliese
06-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Two looks here.

Hippie chick and easy/cheap/sl*tty. Both types of women turn me on. ALL my clothes are for dressing those two ways.

If I could become a black or Hispanic woman with a nice behind, I would, but that look isn't quite possible. ;-)

Carissa
06-15-2010, 08:43 AM
I like to dress all over the board. Sometimes it may be a fetish look and sometimes I might just dress casual. Usually, though, I'm happiest with an "evening" look. Something sexy enough for a club, but not too trashy for a nice restaurant.

tammygirl79
06-15-2010, 09:55 AM
I don't know how you would describe my look/style exactly. I try to look as femmenin as possible....trying to go for the sexy look without looking ****y....kind of a classy sexiness. Don't know if I am pulling it off though...lol.

nikkijo
06-15-2010, 10:38 AM
modern fashion. and current trends

sometimes_miss
06-15-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm stuck in late adolescent stage. I lean towards plaid skirts, white tops and sweaters, cheerleader uniforms. It has something to do with my transition from being a boy who expected to grow up into a woman, and that never happening; part of me is still waiting.

NicoleScott
06-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Everything over the top.

jeannanj
06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
In my younger days it was always a short tight dress and heels. Now I'm trying for that secretarial look. Bought my first business suit not long ago. I love it! Don't be mistaken though, I still have some mini's tucked away neatly lol

MarinaKirax
06-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Cougar.

Magickman
06-16-2010, 01:25 AM
My style is casual and simple, denim mini skirts and short shorts, with high heels. But I need to find some better tops.

This places the emphasis is on my toned and muscled, shapely legs. I get a lot of positive comments from women about my legs.

Women seem capivated by this look, and they usually stare, most often with a smile.

I use it as an conversational icebreaker, to initiate contact with women.

The look is there. It attracts attention. My social skills are less developed, but improving.

Ballroom dancing events are my best venue for dressing up. While wearing a skirt and heels, I love to dance with women.

ShirleyO
06-19-2010, 11:41 AM
I have found that most CDrs are increadable observers of GGs. I go mall walking and when I see a GG I am attracted to I dress the way she does. I am an older person who likes the classier look. There are allot of great sites that help with what is appropriate for the occasion. I also will say that I feel really great with my look and I feel very confident in my ability to pass which is important for me.

Cheryl T
06-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Depends on my mood and where I'm going.
I'm mostly brunette, but there is a blonde streak (no pun) in me as well.

Kaz
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
I would really like to have the time and money to experiment with every look and see which work best!.. I've tried a few... some do some don't. I always "feel" good though!

I used to go for the obvious when I first started, but over time... and with age... I am kinda finding my style? Though I frequently dress too young for my age... but what the hell! It's fun! xx115178115180

5150 Girl
06-19-2010, 12:54 PM
My SO and I had this discusion the ohter day. She thinks I need to dress down a bit, flip flops (I hate FF's) shorts and a nice fem t-shirt would pull me togehter. She said that hose, heels, jewlry and makeup to the 9's on a dayly basis telagaph me a CD....
To wit I replied "No. it telagaphs "this chick is "High Maitenence" nice to look at but keep away if you don't wanna get mixwd up in all that fuss'n"
My second arguement is, who sees Wynonna often enouugh to know this is her everyday look? Besides there are still a few offices and what-not in town that have high dress codes.

So I guess high matence chick is the look I go for on most days. I want say I aspire to kind of a Sarah Palin kind of look, but it's not quite that formal. And yes, somtimes I like to go a little Daisy Duke somtimes. (Catherine Bach, NOT Jesica Simpson's Daisy Duke) Which by the way, is one of my Holoween ideias.

Tasha McIntyre
06-19-2010, 05:23 PM
I probably go for the everyday casual type of style, but have a tendency to move towards the office look. I like my skirts above the knee, and my tops to try and hide my shoulders and arms.

Tash :)

Veronica Lacey
06-19-2010, 09:22 PM
As my outfits do not feel quite as well put together as many others here I think my style is primarily conservative on the outside (see posted photos.)

When I need to indulge my wilder side then lingerie is where I do it. Always nice to activate the imagination for what lies beneath :)

Vickie_CDTV
06-19-2010, 10:27 PM
I am a bit of an anomaly in the TG world, as I dress to look a bit older (middle aged) than I really am. I usually dress to look like a middle aged professional woman (skirt suits, office dresses, elegant blouses etc.) All of my skirts are just below the knee to down to the ankle. I always wear nylons (no exceptions!) and the highest heels I can wear depending on where I am going. When I was 21 I could pass for 40, and was quite proud of it at the time.

I have never really dressed or worn anything sexy (other than heels and nylons), even when I was younger. I have never, ever considered myself attractive to others (I figure I am only attractive to myself.)

I figure this is because I find the type of woman I emulate attractive and always have, even when I was in my early teens. I also figure that since I was always shunned by girls my age growing up, from early teens to mid 20s, I never developed a "fondness" for youth and being young.

Daenna Paz
06-19-2010, 10:39 PM
50's Glamor!!! :D

Love the period between the 50's and 60's ...

NathalieX66
06-19-2010, 10:47 PM
50's Glamor!!! :D

Love the period between the 50's and 60's ...

Same here. I'm so into the Bettie Page/Rockabilly thing, which is gonna be my Halloween gig.

Bit seriously, when dressed, I I just want to be like every other girl my age. i guess that's a testimony of how far I've come as of late. Women have freedom to dress as they please, do this do that, and I admire that. I just want to be like them.

linnea
06-20-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm pretty traditional, not flashy but fashionable and classy--at least that's what I hope for.

rocketscientist
06-20-2010, 01:39 PM
While I am almost 40 yrs. old, when I dress I can pull off the look of a much younger girl, maybe between 20-30 yrs old?. I like to look casual but sexy at the same time. I usually wear a (not too drastic) miniskirt and some nice heels with a cute top. When I am out I like to think I look like just another girl on her way to meet some friends for dinner and maybe some dancing later on. Hugs, Tonya :battingeyelashes:

Madilyn A.
06-20-2010, 01:59 PM
I usually try to go for a 1950's look as much as possible. My mak up is a bit over the top, but that's the 50's look. I also like to convey a classy sexy style as well. I just completed a theme photoshoot of "Dr. Madilyn", which I enjoyed, so more theme dressing coming.

LaraCreaft
06-21-2010, 12:52 AM
I seem to have the image of upper class women in my mind, cause I have the feeling that that's my fem personality. I don't know for certain, cause I've never dressed up, yet, but that seems to be the picture.

abigail43
06-21-2010, 01:14 AM
I have always gone for a more modest look but it has to make me feel pretty so i go for nice fabrics

LaraCreaft
06-21-2010, 01:22 AM
mind you, I haven't dressed en femme yet, so I don't know what works for me, but I want to.