PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Crossdresser

Natalie x
08-21-2005, 02:47 PM
You heard it first here (I hope)

The new series of X Factor just started here in the UK. A dairy farmer from Manchester area, Justin, failed his first day's audition, so came back on the second day as Justine, and GOT THROUGH!

Simon Cowel was scathing, but Louis and Sharon liked her and voted her through to the next round. To be honest, I can't see her going any further (she's not a great singer), but she was a good envoy for the crossdressing community. She was comfortable in her role and carried it off well.

Jonien
08-21-2005, 03:30 PM
You heard it first here (I hope)

The new series of X Factor just started here in the UK. A dairy farmer from Manchester area, Justin, failed his first day's audition, so came back on the second day as Justine, and GOT THROUGH!

Simon Cowel was scathing, but Louis and Sharon liked her and voted her through to the next round. To be honest, I can't see her going any further (she's not a great singer), but she was a good envoy for the crossdressing community. She was comfortable in her role and carried it off well.

Yes it was great to see although I cant see her going very far but but shure did fly the flag

Julie York
08-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Did you not smell anything suspicious?

Full spread in the papers.

Just happened to know how to dress and wear clothes that fit?

24 hours from Farmer to accomplished CD?

Nah. Set up.

Not sure at what point, but that was NOT someone who was new to it.

Natalie x
08-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Sure thing, she was already a crossdresser, you could tell from the start. Sharon even gave her the line "you should have come in a dress" to prepare the way. Also, the reactions of the judges were almost predictable.

But then, there's not much in X Factor that's not carefully worked out for best effect. Like Simon's reaction to the first act (who's name I can't remember) but who was very sure of himself, a bit wild, but with a good voice; Simon went off in a huff because the other two voted him through; it was clearly all worked out beforehand.

NatalieBliss
08-22-2005, 08:06 AM
That is super great to hear about... wish I could see it. I fear if it happened in America it would be touted in a most unseemly manner in our (America's) press.

(and yes I know we Americans "stole" American Idol from the UK)

Schoolgirl Clare
08-22-2005, 08:38 AM
What dont you steal from the uk ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding :liar:

NatalieBliss
08-22-2005, 08:42 AM
Not too much I must confess! If I was a brit (by other than ancestory means) I would take it as a compliment though. (which I think you probably do) We American's may have succeded in gaining "independance" from the UK but you certanily do many things better than us! As a side note I love my country, I think I am just willing to admit to its many many faults.

jo_ann
08-22-2005, 06:49 PM
awww.. I'd give anything to see that. (nuttin on the torrent sites)

MelFoxxCd
08-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Hello. Hate to say it but we did it first. Australia's own Courtney Act was the first gender illusionist to compete, debuting on Australian Idol back in '03. And did she ever get the pulse of the nation racing. But, unfortunately she didn't make it into the finals. I think it has something to do with the fact that she was absolutely hot and guys were feeling uncomfortable looking at a sexy girl, who was really a guy. Judge for yourselves. Courtney is the real deal.