PDA

View Full Version : Free at last!!

Lori_Anne
06-02-2010, 12:49 PM
With her help I have come to see that the monster inside me was no monster at all, she helped me to see and except the woman within me.

My oldest daughter the greatest GG in the whole wide world. With her understanding, encouragement and support (and good fashion sense) I am out completely 24/7 and on my way to fully becoming the woman I was always meant to be.

I’ve a long ways to go and a lot to learn. But with her help and the help from the great bunch of girls I’m seeing here on this forum I’m on my way.

Just wanted to share this with you all and say thanks for being here. Luv’s an big hug’s to you all. :love: :hugs:

Lori

KayleeDahl
06-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Congratulations!!!!

Hugs
Kaylee

StephanieH
06-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Outstanding story! Give her a big hug from all of us! Take care! :)

Megan Thomas
06-02-2010, 03:15 PM
well done to you both. may you both enjoy a more liberated and wonderful future!

Persephone
06-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Sounds awesome, Lori! May you and your daughter both enjoy the future!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Sweeterica
06-02-2010, 03:39 PM
How wonderful,what a great girl you have,i wish you all the best.

Lori_Anne
06-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Yes a great girl indeed, don't know what I would do without her.
I guess life would just be drab!! LOL :D

sherri52
06-02-2010, 07:57 PM
congrats Lori and kudos to your daughter

Lori_Anne
06-06-2010, 11:47 PM
My daughter took me shopping today, a clothing store here in town. I wasn’t dressed totally fem but due to the Gynecomastia I’m endowed with a C-cup. The long hair up in a high ponytail and long fingernails kinda give a lot away.:o

The place was packed with woman all in shopping mode, I swear you could just smell the estrogen. It was so cool walking up and down the isles looking at things holding them up checking for size, it just felt so girly I loved it. :battingeyelashes:

Got a couple of nice long skirts and two pretty tops, the real kicker is the long pretty dangles. (insentive for me to get the ears pierced) :heehee:

All in all what a great day, girl stuff realy does ROCK!!!!

AKAMichelle
06-07-2010, 09:01 AM
WOW! That's great news. Enjoy the ride it will be fun.

Tasha McIntyre
06-07-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi Lori,

I can only echo the thoughts of previous posts. Best of luck to the both of you. Thanks for sharing.

Tash :)