PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I think I'm starting to panic

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Many years ago, I made friends with a GG co-worker. She and I became quite close friends. One day, while we were working on a project, she noticed I was wearing a sports bra (she could see it under my shirt). She asked me point blank "do you crossdress?". I figured, because she lived out of state and I would likely never see her again, after the project, I said "Yes, I do". After that we just went back to work. This was supposed to be a one week project, instead, it became a 6 month project. Because we were out of town on a business trip, every night we would have dinner together and just chat and have a drink or two (remember there is nothing like "that" between us, just good friends). Since that project we have both left that company, but we still email back and forth a couple of times a month. About a week ago we began playing phone tag, last night we actually talked. She told me that she was going to be in town for business for the next two months and she wanted to know if I wanted to meet up for dinner, drinks and a chat. My family is going out of state on vacation for around 10 days this month, I can't go due to work. I figured I would spend my free time dressed en femme. I said "sure, I'd love to, just let me know what works for you". She gave me a date and lo and behold... it falls right during my en femme time. I agreed. Then came the scary part: she said "Are you going to dress as a man or a woman?". I sort of blew it off and said "which ever you prefer". She then said "I would prefer you dress as a woman"... gulp. I asked her "are you joking" and she said "nope, I am dead serious" then she added "pick out a nice dress, and we'll go somewhere nice". At first I thought this was a dream come true... then it occured to me that she was serious. Now I have to plan out my outfit, make up, shoes (can't forget about shoes), hair... everything.

I think I'm starting to panic. In a good sort of way.

Freddy12
06-02-2010, 01:27 PM
She ia accepting. There's no way that she will be critical. Pick out something, and enjoy. She is affirming your feminine side. It's WONDERFUL!

Brenda456
06-02-2010, 01:31 PM
It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

pernille d
06-02-2010, 01:34 PM
you dont here many stories ike that , and OMG , you must be having quite a panic , but things sound good from the start so "role with it "

good luck :)

JOY445
06-02-2010, 01:37 PM
i'D LOVE TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!! HEHEEEEEEEE

GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN , BE YOURSELF!!

amanda w
06-02-2010, 01:41 PM
this is so good you go girl. let us know how it turns out

KayleeDahl
06-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Looks like you've found a good friend in her! If only we were all so lucky!

RADER
06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
It looks like you are in for way to much fun. Go slow and enjoy. Rader :)

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 01:42 PM
She ia accepting. There's no way that she will be critical. Pick out something, and enjoy. She is affirming your feminine side. It's WONDERFUL!

But what will I wear? How much makeup? eeek!

I am looking forward to it, very much.

The odd thing was that after our initial "chat", we never really discussed it. All that ever came up was catty stuff like; "did you see that dress that woman is wearing?" or "how can she walk all day in those heels?". We never talked about my dressing or anything like that after that.

Sweeterica
06-02-2010, 01:46 PM
wow what a good friend you have,very rare indeed, hope it goes well for you.Do keep us informed.

carolinoakland
06-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Well now you get to start really 'girl talking' you may have found your bff. Just be you, that's who she wants to know. All of you. Carol

Bobbie Bee
06-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Wow, that sounds like fun.

AmiFL
06-02-2010, 01:54 PM
what a dream come true.... roll with it

Alice B
06-02-2010, 02:12 PM
It sounds like a wonderful opportunity, but I do have a question. When you say "my family" are we talking about wife and kids? If so you could be playing with fire.

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 02:32 PM
It sounds like a wonderful opportunity, but I do have a question. When you say "my family" are we talking about wife and kids? If so you could be playing with fire.

yes, I mean wife and kids... but there is NO fire on the horizen. We had 6 months to "go there", it was never a topic then and it won't be now. We are friends, both married and not looking around

charlie
06-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Hello Julie!
Panic....no way! You should be ecstatic. Julie will be out with a friend having a great time. As for what to wear? Wear an outfit that you feel especially good in. Some outfits just make me feel prettier, more the woman I'm trying to be. Wear one of those. Match the purse and shoes and viola...have a great time.

BethCD
06-02-2010, 03:12 PM
That's great Julie, What a fantastic opportunity !!
Please keep us posted.
btw....where in SE Mich. are you? I'm in Macomb County.
:)
Beth

kimdl93
06-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Well, Julie, this is a great opportunity. Relax, pick out a nice dress and enjoy yourself...maybe even go all out and get a professional makeover and really impress your friend!

Sedona
06-02-2010, 03:16 PM
yes, I mean wife and kids... but there is NO fire on the horizen. We had 6 months to "go there", it was never a topic then and it won't be now. We are friends, both married and not looking around

Still, I assume you're out to your wife? If so, you'll be doing the responsible thing by filling her in on this.

Nicole Erin
06-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I would not even worry about what to wear cause she will probably chicken out anyways as most people do.

I know once in a blue moon I might get invitations to hang out or whatever but usually I forget about it immediately cause the few times I have actually bothered to show up or call, the person is not there.

But yeah, best to make other plans for that night as to avoid being bored when she cannot make it.

StaceyJane
06-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Have fun!

JulieC
06-02-2010, 03:23 PM

There's more ways to play with fire than just being out with another woman than your wife.

If your wife doesn't know about this friend coming to town, and you spending some time with her (en femme or not), she would have every right to feel quite upset if she finds out.

I have GG friends, but my wife knows about them and knows when I spend time with them.

sterling12
06-02-2010, 04:14 PM
And now your worried that you won't be pretty enough? That you'll make some female social blunder?

I think she's already put you on notice that she will be accepting, and is more than curious. Without really knowing for sure, accept The Idea that she's Bi-curious. As she said, "She PREFERS to meet your Femme-Self." I think she's already predisposed to seeing you in a positive light, and that's about 99% of The Battle.

Plus, an added bonus!!! Even if your not "perfect," most women love to make "improvements." I think it's something akin to dressing up their Barbie Doll, when they were little. Or perhaps it's like Pygmalion, she creates something in her own image. Either way, you win!

Have fun, enjoy! Remember, you will seldom get an opportunity like this ever again. Go with The Flow, Baby!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Gerrijerry
06-02-2010, 04:32 PM
My only comment is tell your wife. If she finds out without that she will think you are cheating on her.

Alicia_lynn419
06-02-2010, 04:32 PM
That is SO awesome! Stories like your's give so many of us hope! Let us know how it turns out!

ericat
06-02-2010, 04:35 PM
You say its not a big deal because you already had the time to "go there" but didn't. If its not a big deal, then why not tell your wife about your little meetup? How would you feel if she was going out and meeting up with guys she worked with and not telling you a thing about it? Also, does she even know that you cd?

carhill2mn
06-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Panic? This seems like a "golden" opportunity that many girls would "die for". Take advantage and enjoy!

VictoriaP
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Wow sweetie, are you ever lucky! Enjoy, and do post a picture of what you decide to wear!

TxKimberly
06-02-2010, 04:48 PM
OK, so, umm, what's the problem?

MarinaKirax
06-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Not to be a buzzkill, but I have to agree with the 'tell your wife' crowd. If she doesn't know you dress ( and missed the sports bra on your way out the door) then I would turn this one down. However platonic things were before, it sounds like your friend may have had a change of heart, or has decided to take some sort of plunge. Don't assume she feels the same way as before. By all means, have some fun, but don't risk the big treasure. If your wife would be against it, I personally would gnash my teeth together and not go. My 2 cents. MK
PS I would be excited, too.

Karen564
06-02-2010, 05:17 PM

Hmmm, So have you ever gone on a fancy dinner date dressed en femme with your Wife?

I don't know what kind of relationship your in with the wife and you say there's no fire on the horizon, but I would expect to see a fire coming if your wife finds out through the grapevine that you went out full tilt (new dress, shoes, pampering & primping, etc.) dressed en femme for dinner in a fancy restaurant with another woman while she was out of town..

Sorry, but I'm having trouble thinking your wife will be totally cool with that..but again, like I said, I don't know what kind of relationship you have with her...your married, but the both of you does your own thing apart from one another?..like don't vacation together...., just think that if she was included in that dinner, then that would quench any fire from starting ..

Whatever does happen, good luck with it... :drink:

renee k
06-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Well Julie, if your going to go though with meeting your friend. May I suggest wearing your brown outfit, last one in your "score" thread. I wouldn't wear the sandals that you had on in the picture. But maybe a pair of brown round toed pumps. As for makeup just a basic daytime look would be nice. Boy I wish, I had your opportunity dropped in my lap. Just keep your SO in the loop. And, by all means have a good time with your friend. And keep all of us here updated on the evening.

Renee

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 05:42 PM
That's great Julie, What a fantastic opportunity !!
Please keep us posted.
btw....where in SE Mich. are you? I'm in Macomb County.
:)
Beth

I'm in oakland county, so... howdy neighbor

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
My only comment is tell your wife. If she finds out without that she will think you are cheating on her.

My wife does know about us going out for dinner. She and my wife are pretty good friends (they met when she visited me on my project). I told her when I was first asked.. and my wife agreed.

PS; Her husband is a doctor and built like a greek god. This is like comparing pearls to swine

kimdl93
06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Not to be a buzzkill, but I have to agree with the 'tell your wife' crowd. If she doesn't know you dress ( and missed the sports bra on your way out the door) then I would turn this one down. However platonic things were before, it sounds like your friend may have had a change of heart, or has decided to take some sort of plunge. Don't assume she feels the same way as before. By all means, have some fun, but don't risk the big treasure. If your wife would be against it, I personally would gnash my teeth together and not go. My 2 cents. MK
PS I would be excited, too.

Have to admit, I was caught up in the excitement too. I'm glad to hear that you and the wife had a chance to discuss...that makes it a thousand times easier....has the wife thought about going out with you dressed some time?

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 05:54 PM
Just to be clear, my wife knows about the CD'ing. We have reached a DADT stage. As for my friend, my wife has agreed to me going out with her and it's not a big deal.

As for the outfit... I'm going with the brown one... Yipes, I gotta get shoes... and a manicure... and a couple of accessories

I like the idea about a makeover, I doubt I'll have time that day to get it done.

meri
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Ladies, she is curious, probably never came F2F with a CD'r before, views this as an opportunity. She might even get interested in "dessert" if you know what I mean. Tread carefully, this could be a very slippery slope!

kimdl93
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Just to be clear, my wife knows about the CD'ing. We have reached a DADT stage. As for my friend, my wife has agreed to me going out with her and it's not a big deal.

As for the outfit... I'm going with the brown one... Yipes, I gotta get shoes... and a manicure... and a couple of accessories

I like the idea about a makeover, I doubt I'll have time that day to get it done.

I think you're safe, given the added information. Sorry that your wife is in DADT mode - she's missing out on a lot of fun. but, such is life. Given this information, I'm with the "enjoy yourself " vote.

Jean Dressler
06-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I hope you have a great evening. You will be having an experience most of us can only dream of. Anyway live the dream of others and maybe you can enhance our fantasy by telling how you get on.

Loni
06-02-2010, 06:12 PM
how I would love to have this problem.

but YES tell the wife, and if she has a problem please do as she wants. it might save you a lot of greaf.

Juliemckay
06-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Ladies, she is curious, probably never came F2F with a CD'r before, views this as an opportunity. She might even get interested in "dessert" if you know what I mean. Tread carefully, this could be a very slippery slope!

dessert? It would be like trading down from a rolls royce to a yugo... not very likely. She did mention that she was interested in seeing what I looked like en femme.

As for having to tread carefully, no worries... I'm a chicken, in these type of things. I'll run like a little girl, away from it.

Sedona
06-02-2010, 06:51 PM

Well in that case, have a wonderful time! Just watch for lipstick on your teeth! :)

AmandaM
06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
BFF's! BFF's! Pinky swear!

Christina Horton
06-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Sounds fun. When is the bid day? just go shopping and find what you want and go dressed and enjoy it. That is too cool for school!!!

Juliemckay
07-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Well, I'm sorry for the delay, I've been quite busy of late.

We did finally get our outing (after a false start). She stopped by to pick me up and helped with the make up (it needed some serious help). After a couple of minutes we headed to the resturant. We had an out of the way table, which was good, because I was really nervous. After the waitress took our drink order, I relax a bit and we started chatting... it took a while, but we caught up on our lives. After about an 30 minutes (and a couple of drinks), I felt right at home. It was wonderful being out as one of the girls. We had a nice meal and went to have another drink at the bar. I learned something new... it's hard to pick up a class with false nails on. We then went and did a bit of window shopping...

all in all a simple yet great night out.

monalisa
07-20-2010, 06:05 PM
If she wants to meet 10,000 of your fellow sisters tell her we are ready. The conversation will never slow and she will have plenty of new friends.

Teresa Ann
07-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Julie, what can I say but, you are one lucky girl to be able to go out with a girlfriend like that,it must give you a rush. and now my next dream would be for the three of you to get together, Julie, your friend and your wife. Now that would be a dream come true. I am green with envy.

carrie-ann
07-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Congrats on your outing. Sounds like you two had fun.

VanessaVW
07-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Sounded like fun. How about a big group of "girls" next time out???

Kaz
07-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Just do it and tell us how it went! I share your worries, but she will guide you not judge you? looks like you've found a dream ticket!

soloman56
07-20-2010, 11:08 PM
That sounds like a really great opportunity. Definitely don't let your nerves ruin it for you. Take advantage of it while you can.