PDA

View Full Version : Good Dreams

silkyness
06-02-2010, 05:18 PM
Anyone ever had really good dreams about CDing or Transitioning?

Last night I had a great dream that lasted the entire night where I was in a nice white summer dress with some nice sheer black pantyhose on and a pair of pointy black heels.

I was walking around a shoe store getting all kinds of compliments on how good I looked and I was getting lots of help from all the workers.

It was great and I didn't want it to end. It's made my day sad though :(

Oh and I want a pair of shoes I saw at work, so those were also in my dream but they were out of stock :(

Kate Simmons
06-02-2010, 05:42 PM
No need to really. Since I have integrated all of the feelings, I morph as needed in my dreams--no biggie.:)

kimdl93
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
hmmm, I've had dreams where I was outed by people...and dealt with the embarrassment. Nothing worse than my real life experiences due to an angry x!!!

RADER
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
O' Yes, I dream of being in a remote location, like a cabin in the mountains
or woods. And I could dress all the time in real nice outfits. :daydreaming:
And my wife would help me into my corset. I guess we all can dream.:daydreaming: Rader

Joanie_Shakti
06-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Most of my CD dreams have been neurotic ones. Usually I'm at work or among family and I realize I'm wearing heels or a dress or something. They never seem to notice but I get real self-concious in the dream. Or I find a pile of panties laying out and I try to hide them from someone.

But I posted one here a couple of months ago where I was walking around outside while in a dress but no wig or shoes and enjoying the experience. Just a week or so ago, I had another similar dream. In this one I was walking along a couple of the busiest streets in my town fully dressed. Those were both good dreams and I hope to have more regularly.

TGMarla
06-02-2010, 10:22 PM
On occasion I have had dreams similar to this, where I'm dressed nicely, I realize that I'm a man in women's clothing, and everyone not only acts like it's normal, they actually tell me that I look nice, or something like that.

I wake up feeling good.

silkyness
06-03-2010, 03:34 AM
Yay! I got those flats!

I still remember that dream very well too! Thanks for sharing ladies!

Ms Jennifer
06-03-2010, 04:25 AM
:daydreaming:Yes I love those dreams since they seem so real you don't want to wake up.Sleeping in a nighty helps.:love:

jerca
06-03-2010, 06:25 AM
I had a nice dream only a few days ago. In dream my wife surprisingly accepted my desires and bought me panties! I just couldn't belive it and I was really excited. I browsed then to an online shop to buy more but in the morning I couldn't remember what I was looking for in the shop :-)

LP, Jerca