PDA

View Full Version : Spotted as a male on the out side

Colibri
08-21-2005, 05:23 PM
Hi all,

I was thinking have any of you who CD and like me have pictures of your self on the internet ever been asked by a man or women the question “have I seen you some place before” when you are dressed as a man. In my case my mother was in hospital last year (She is fine now) and I was at her bed side when a male doctor come to talk to her. He said hello to my mum and my mum told him who I was at that point he looked at me and took a double look. When asked me if we have ever met before (Which we had not) then he had a look like he remembered where and winked at me. He then talked with my mother said good bye to her and me and left. Now I can not be 100% sure it was because of my crossdressing but still I think it was.

Deborah
08-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Well to the Doc who winked at you "HI your busted" ;)

MarinaTwelve200
08-21-2005, 05:40 PM
It is only because I look so drastically different in fem mode than male mode, that I have the courage to actually post my face in these pages. Those who know both of my faces say it is "uncanny" at how different I can look.---It seems that my facial muscles contract differently, while in costume, changing the entire shape of my face and even my skin texture.----Ive heard of this phenomenom before, BTW---it seems that in some people the psychologic effect subconciously changes facial muscle patterns.----Some really great actors who have this have learned to control it conciously. Even in my fem mode it changes. I dont look at all like the grey headed 56 year old guy that I really am :D
http://www.geocities.com/marina_twelve/newthumrow.jpg

Mx Justina
08-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi all,

I was thinking have any of you who CD and like me have pictures of your self on the internet ever been asked by a man or women the question “have I seen you some place before” when you are dressed as a man. In my case my mother was in hospital last year (She is fine now) and I was at her bed side when a male doctor come to talk to her. He said hello to my mum and my mum told him who I was at that point he looked at me and took a double look. When asked me if we have ever met before (Which we had not) then he had a look like he remembered where and winked at me. He then talked with my mother said good bye to her and me and left. Now I can not be 100% sure it was because of my crossdressing but still I think it was.

That's the conundrum...you are not 100% sure unless there were additional "net" details associated with the winky thing.

There are details of your everyday outside appearance even when not intentionally crossdressing, which will broadcast to people what you are about privately.

J.

Jodi
08-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Did you ask the question--what was the doc doing looking at a cd website?

Jodi

Ava Mouse
08-21-2005, 11:10 PM
You bring up an interesting question... Do women use different smile/frown/etc muscles then men?

It is only because I look so drastically different in fem mode than male mode, that I have the courage to actually post my face in these pages. Those who know both of my faces say it is "uncanny" at how different I can look.---It seems that my facial muscles contract differently, while in costume, changing the entire shape of my face and even my skin texture.----Ive heard of this phenomenom before, BTW---it seems that in some people the psychologic effect subconciously changes facial muscle patterns.----Some really great actors who have this have learned to control it conciously. Even in my fem mode it changes. I dont look at all like the grey headed 56 year old guy that I really am :D

Mandy Salamander
08-22-2005, 02:32 AM
you met a DOCTOR!! who's interested in CD's???,,,and you let him get away???,,,now, THAT'S unbefreakinglievable!!!,,,all I ever seem to meet are truck mechanics,,,ewww...

Sharon
08-22-2005, 04:19 AM
"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"...Isn't that the world's oldest pick up line? Could it be he was interested and not that he picked up that you are a crossdresser?....Just a thought on a different tangent.

My thoughts also.

Colibri
08-22-2005, 07:13 AM
Did you ask the question--what was the doc doing looking at a cd website?

Jodi

He may crossdress as well?

"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"...Isn't that the world's oldest pick up line? Could it be he was interested and not that he picked up that you are a crossdresser?....Just a thought on a different tangent.

The doctor must be in he's late 50's and that is not to say he could have fancied me it would have been a bit of strange place to chat me up at my mothers bed side

Wendy me
08-22-2005, 07:23 AM
well a while ago i saw a photo of someone i think i deffenly know here and just haven't quite thought abought how to ask ....witch pretty mutch says if i saw her she saw me.......

Colibri
08-22-2005, 07:39 AM
well a while ago i saw a photo of someone i think i deffenly know here and just haven't quite thought abought how to ask ....witch pretty mutch says if i saw her she saw me.......

Maybe we should start a secret handshake?

Priscilla1018
08-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Maybe we should start a secret handshake?

Has been tried before,the problem is that so many of us are older and the memory is'nt too good,we always forget what the handshake is.

MarinaTwelve200
08-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Could be that doctor is one of us----THAT would explain a lot.

Quick! peruse the profiles :D

parris james
08-22-2005, 09:16 PM
I never get the memos :mad: Wheres that mailroom boy, Oh mailroom boy :rolleyes: