PDA

View Full Version : Mowed lawn

vivianann
06-03-2010, 02:05 AM
I mowed the lawn wearing a dress, the neighbor lady just stared at me. I will mow the lawn from now on enfemme, much cooler in a dress.

Shelly Preston
06-03-2010, 03:00 AM
I wonder if she is trying to think how to ask you to mow her lawn too

I am sure you enjoy being cooler

Loni
06-03-2010, 03:34 AM
bring your mower here you can mow all the weeds, only one acre. :heehee:

Ms Jennifer
06-03-2010, 04:16 AM
:daydreaming:Well good for you.I hope you weren't wearing a dress with a push mower.:eek:That did take a lot of courage to come out like that.:love:

k lynn
06-03-2010, 04:43 AM
sounds great I hate mowing grass.

melissacd
06-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Last fall I raked the leaves up off the lawn in a jean skirt and T shirt, I guess that that falls in to the same genre of sport as mowing the lawn in a dress. One of the neighbours across the street popped over for a chat while I was doing the raking. It was a very accepting neighbourhood that I lived in. Sadly I had to move to a new place but I have already started introducing the femme me to the street :)

lee in a skirt
06-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Sounds good. Just ignore your neighbour if they start being funny.

Freddy12
06-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Good for you! It takes courage and being comfortable in who you are to be so bold. It speaks volumes about you. The neighbor is not someone that appears to be accepting. That's unfortunate.

vivianann
06-03-2010, 09:10 AM
The neighbor lady use to flirt with me alot until I started going out in public dressed enfemme, she still is nice to me but no more of the flirting behavior, she has told me she does not see anything wrong with it, and that we all should be ourselves, but her body language and facial expressions seem to say otherwise. The other neighbors seem to be very accepting and are very nice to me, and treat me as a friend. I think the neighbor lady is normally accepting of anybody being a crossdresser, but where she has had a crush on me, I think she struggles with that part of the situation.

krissy
06-03-2010, 09:14 AM
:hugs:hi

way cool!!! love it you go girl lol
i do that too just enjoy to hell with anybody who dose not like it they can come over and cut it for you lol:hugs:

oh yeah ,

most girls i have met are cool with it as long as it isnt them thats having to deal with it :hugs:

AKAMichelle
06-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Personally I would have worn shorts and a tank or cami. Just don't try a mini-skirt. I don't think the neighbor could take it. :devil:

JulieC
06-03-2010, 10:47 AM
The neighbor lady use to flirt with me alot until I started going out in public dressed enfemme, she still is nice to me but no more of the flirting behavior, she has told me she does not see anything wrong with it, and that we all should be ourselves, but her body language and facial expressions seem to say otherwise. The other neighbors seem to be very accepting and are very nice to me, and treat me as a friend. I think the neighbor lady is normally accepting of anybody being a crossdresser, but where she has had a crush on me, I think she struggles with that part of the situation.

Well, it's perfectly fine for her to be very accepting of crossdressing, but not want to be in a relationship with someone who is a crossdresser.

Nicole Erin
06-03-2010, 02:13 PM
I can see it now from maybe other neighbors -

"Hey John, nice dress!"
"Yeah thanks Bill, I got it today when I was picking up the ol John Deer push mower from the shop"

renneeists
06-03-2010, 02:32 PM

perhaps now would be a time, in your guy clothes, to ask her out. She showed interest in the past, now she knows, it could be a good thing. She might still be interested, as long as she knows your interested in her as a man also.

Keep us up to date!

Kim_Bitzflick
06-03-2010, 07:52 PM
I would love to do that but...... I'm the poster child of safety & I see two very good reasons to NOT wear a dress whille using a power mower.

1. Items flung from the mower can easily cut your legs. I don't want my pretty legs scarred up.

2. Doing this will ultimately ruin the dress. What a shame.

joann426
06-03-2010, 08:00 PM
yes you are right at that i dont like my legs scared up either

jenna_woods
06-03-2010, 08:08 PM
good for you I have a women across the street, that mows her lawn in a dress all time, I haven't tried it yet,

StaceyJane
06-03-2010, 08:11 PM
I remember once on "The Simpsons" both Homer and Ned lost a bet to each other and had to mow the lawn in their wives best Sunday dress.

donnatracey
06-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Mowing a lawn in a dress?? Seems like shorts would be more appropriate and comfortable.....:eek:

One way to get noticed, I suppose....:D

Kelly DeWinter
06-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Vivian,

I talked with your neighbor, it was not the dress, it was the steel toed combat boots you wore WITH the dress. she thought the dress was lovely, but safety first !

(just kidding :rofl: )

Kelly

Chickhe
06-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Nobody mows their lawn in a dress... that's why she is looking at you. She is thinking, you should be wearing women's work clothes or let a guy do the yard work.

JulieC
06-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Mowing a lawn in a dress?? Seems like shorts would be more appropriate and comfortable.....:eek:

One way to get noticed, I suppose....:D

Lots of women wear dresses doing all sorts of mundane work-a-day tasks. There's no prohibition on wearing dresses for anything :) In some religions, it's even a sin for women to wear bifurcated (read: other than skirt or dress) outer garments.

Tanya83
06-04-2010, 11:33 AM
:thumbsup: Awesome!

donnatracey
06-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Lots of women wear dresses doing all sorts of mundane work-a-day tasks. There's no prohibition on wearing dresses for anything :) In some religions, it's even a sin for women to wear bifurcated (read: other than skirt or dress) outer garments.

OK...but I have NEVER seen a woman mowing the lawn in a dress....not very practical! Like a guy mowing the lawn in a sports jacket, maybe??....:D

JulieC
06-04-2010, 02:58 PM
OK...but I have NEVER seen a woman mowing the lawn in a dress....not very practical! Like a guy mowing the lawn in a sports jacket, maybe??....:D

Not quite interchangeable, those. Dresses cover the entire range of possible types of clothing for a given activity. Well almost. I don't think anyone's tried scuba diving in a dress :)

I have seen a couple of women mowing while in a dress. It's rare, but it happens.

donnatracey
06-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Not quite interchangeable, those. Dresses cover the entire range of possible types of clothing for a given activity. Well almost. I don't think anyone's tried scuba diving in a dress :)

I have seen a couple of women mowing while in a dress. It's rare, but it happens.

Again, to be honest, can't remember the last I saw any woman mowing a lawn....:D Most folks in my neighborhood pay a lawn service (I'm too cheap plus like the exercise)....

Lisa Renee
06-06-2010, 05:26 PM
I have mowed my lawn before once in a bikini top and shorts, but usually in tank tops and jeans

vivianann
06-08-2010, 02:49 AM
I came home to mow the lawn and discovered that someone had mowed my lawn, I was disappointed because I had the dress picked out. Soon afterward the landlord called angry as hell, because the neighbor woman next door hired a someone to mow my lawn, and then sent them over to the landlord to bill him for the lawnmowing service. NOT COOL. Now I am pissed off now, because now he wants me to pay for it. I told him the lady should pay it. I went over to her place and let her know that she should pay for the mowing service. The landlord shows up to collect the money, that is when she told him that she did not like me wearing a dress to mow my lawn. He said I dont care what he wears as long as the lawn gets mowed.
She then goes to the neighbors and tries to get them to call the police to complain about me wearing dresses while mowing the lawn. The neighbors told her to mind her business, thay all told me about it. She threatened to call the cops on me the next time she see's me wearing a dress. I told her go ahead call the cops, there is not a damn thing they can do about it. And besides the Cops know Vivian well and some of them are my friends. I cant wait till the end of the week, because Vivian will be mowing the lawn, and the rest of the neighbors are all for me doing so.

suspender
06-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Can say I have done it, wearing a stretch top and denim skirt around dusk in the summer several years ago (and flat shoes). I will not do it again. I realised why I didnt do it in shorts whilst I was in drab, the sticks and rocks that hit you in the ankles absolutely hurts, even with a catcher on!

Dana Garrett
06-08-2010, 05:28 AM
I dont mow the lawn but I do house work dressed nicely. Sometimes I may go get the mail or get something out of the car. My back yard is hidden so I will go out on back deck to cook on the grill, have a smoke and a nice beverage too. I can understand you wanting to dress while cutting the grass when I have to do chores something about doing them while dressed makes it all better.

Anneliese
06-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Good for you! I would love to be so brave.

I've lived in the same house for twenty-eight years. I couldn't care less what most of the neighbors would think. They'd just be happy I was mowing my lawn (something I have to do today, by the way). There are two exceptions. My neighbors to my immediate north are very friendly, have two little kids, and are always home. They might be ok, or they might not. 50/50. Across the street is a family of dangerous looking rednecks. My car has been egged in the past (for liberal political and pro-animal bumper stickers), and I'm 99% certain it was these morons. Their reaction could put me in the hospital. Then there's the bitch across the street who yelled at me for parking on her side of the street during a blizzard. What? I've never spoken to her again. There would be nothing more satisfying than seeing her reaction.

JulieC
06-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I came home to mow the lawn and discovered that someone had mowed my lawn, ... I told her go ahead call the cops, there is not a damn thing they can do about it. And besides the Cops know Vivian well and some of them are my friends. I cant wait till the end of the week, because Vivian will be mowing the lawn, and the rest of the neighbors are all for me doing so.

If I were in your heels, I'd be crossdressed every time I mowed the lawn from now on. The nerve of your neighbor!

And you were right for insisting your neighbor swallow the cost of mowing the lawn. The lawn service also might have violated the law, as they were on the property for reasons other than knocking at your door, without your permission or that of your landlord. Nobody can contract with a person who has no right to a property to do work on said property.

Teri Jean
06-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Last night after dinner I mowed mine in shorts and a tank top enfemm and my neighbor just commented that his needed cutting too. Hint hint. I said this girl just does hers but if you get it done before I head to the recycle center, just throw the cuttings on the back of the truck. LOL

He decided to put it off. Teri

Chickhe
06-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Unblievable! Judge and jury all rolled in to one... This is the one neighbor you need to call bylaw enforement every time they do something that is not 100% within the rules! We should start a movement...lawn mowing in dresses.

My neighbor tenants have not mowed their lawn in 2 months... maybe I should go mow theirs in a dress and bill them for it, plus a cleaning charge for my soiled clothing... ;-)

anna kate
06-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Was away for three weeks on a cruise, just read this post and thought, sounds like fun. Donned my denim skirt, a nice top and all the appropriate unders, jumped on the Zero Turn mower and went down to the lower 40(2 acres). It being surounded on three sides by woods and the house on the other, felt I was pretty safe.
I was about half done and was at the far end, away from the house, when I noticed my neighbor come out of the woods that separates our properties. My heart raced, but I stayed cool as she walked up to me and said, "Welcome home and you need to keep your knees together, when wearing a skirt. I can see your pink panties, that's not very lady like." I must have looked all "flustered", because she said, "Don't worry, I've known about you for years now." Then invited me to her house (as is) for a cup of tea and conversation about the cruise and all...
We talked about the cruise and everything else under the sun, and ended up with, if my wife is okay with it, she would like to take Anna shopping. Thinks it would be fun. Guess I'll have to tell the wife what went on and see what happens.

Chickhe
06-09-2010, 02:41 PM
mow the lawn enfem... when I think about it, without trying, I do watch the neighbors when they mow the lawn. Maybe I'm making sure they don't cut their foot off or something. If you want the neighbors to see you, it is probably the thing to do.

JulieC
06-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Then invited me to her house (as is) for a cup of tea and conversation about the cruise and all...
We talked about the cruise and everything else under the sun, and ended up with, if my wife is okay with it, she would like to take Anna shopping. Thinks it would be fun. Guess I'll have to tell the wife what went on and see what happens.

I bet vivianann wishes she could trade neighbors with you, only you wouldn't have to accept her neighbor moving in next to you :)

anna kate
06-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I bet vivianann wishes she could trade neighbors with you, only you wouldn't have to accept her neighbor moving in next to you :)

Wouldn't trade neighbors now, think I've found my little spot in the sun.:)

skirtsuit
06-09-2010, 07:22 PM
That's an amazing story - I didn't know it was even possible to call and have somebody else's lawn mowed. Your landlord sounds OK. I would encourage you to keep it up, but it's so damn unsafe to mow without steel toe boots and nice heavy trousers.

Maybe you should take up frequent watering and fertilizing of the lawn closest to her house. You could even just pretend - put on your favorite dress and walk back forth pushing an empty fertilizer spreader!

All the Best,

Ann

vivianann
06-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Was away for three weeks on a cruise, just read this post and thought, sounds like fun. Donned my denim skirt, a nice top and all the appropriate unders, jumped on the Zero Turn mower and went down to the lower 40(2 acres). It being surounded on three sides by woods and the house on the other, felt I was pretty safe.
I was about half done and was at the far end, away from the house, when I noticed my neighbor come out of the woods that separates our properties. My heart raced, but I stayed cool as she walked up to me and said, "Welcome home and you need to keep your knees together, when wearing a skirt. I can see your pink panties, that's not very lady like." I must have looked all "flustered", because she said, "Don't worry, I've known about you for years now." Then invited me to her house (as is) for a cup of tea and conversation about the cruise and all...

I am glad to be an inspiration for you to mow your lawn while enfemme, your neighbor lady is awesome, the next time you see her give her a hug for all of us. I am so thankful to see that you had a wonderful experience mowing your lawn enfemme, and that your neighbor lady came out to befriend you and to put you at ease, I would give anything to have a neighbor lady like you have, and she wants to go shopping with you, How cool is that!!!! Im jealous, :daydreaming: I am glad my other neighbors are supportive of me mowing my lawn while I am enfemme. cant wait to be mowing my lawn enfemme again in the morning, Ill keep you posted how it goes.

anna kate
06-10-2010, 06:17 PM
The wife is okay with the shopping, so long as she doesn't have to go. YEE-HAAA!!!!

vivianann
06-12-2010, 02:13 AM
I mowed the lawn enfemme again, all went well, the neighbor lady is really pissed, to quote a famous actor, frankly my dear, I dont give a damm.
she has complained to the other neighbors about it, They all suggest that I continue to mow the lawn in a dress or skirt. I will continue to mow the lawn enfemme, because it is much cooler, and comfortable, and to exercise my freedom to wear a dress.
The police never showed up, I wonder why?
:tongueout to the neighbor lady

JulieC
06-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I mowed the lawn enfemme again, all went well, the neighbor lady is really pissed, to quote a famous actor, frankly my dear, I dont give a damm.
she has complained to the other neighbors about it, They all suggest that I continue to mow the lawn in a dress or skirt. I will continue to mow the lawn enfemme, because it is much cooler, and comfortable, and to exercise my freedom to wear a dress.
The police never showed up, I wonder why?
:tongueout to the neighbor lady

Exactly what I would have done. Bravo! Keep it up! You do have that freedom, and she doesn't have a right to impinge on that freedom. She doesn't have to look out the window if she doesn't want to see you in a dress or skirt.

sissystephanie
06-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Since my yard man has informed me that he is moving to California, I might be mowimg my grass while wearing a dress. Unless of course, one of you would like to mow it for me?

Leslie Langford
06-19-2010, 12:02 AM
I would love to do that but...... I'm the poster child of safety & I see two very good reasons to NOT wear a dress whille using a power mower.

1. Items flung from the mower can easily cut your legs. I don't want my pretty legs scarred up.

2. Doing this will ultimately ruin the dress. What a shame.

...and the cuts will eventually heal by themselves and go away. The damaged dress won't! :eek::doh::daydreaming:

Christina Horton
06-19-2010, 11:51 AM
I live in a apt now. But when I was a kid living at home I would mow the lawn in shorts all the time. I never got many cuts on my legs. If I had a house with a lawn I would do all yard work en-fem. But that's me. I would not care if anyone saw me cuz I'm not one to hide who I am , save to my boss right now. If I'm still with ths company when more trucking jobs become more avalable then I will tell him and get my long paitned nails back.

If I were you I would dress out side as much as I could and maybe have a tg BBQ on at your house and see what she does freek. Just make sure you keep the noise down and don't brake the law so if she does call the police she is fully in the wrong and they tell her that. Good luck and have fun with it. :)

AlisonRenee
06-19-2010, 12:22 PM
I suppose that if you mowed wearing stilettos, you'd also be able to aerate the grass while you're mowing. Those heels would poke some holes in the sod. Your landlord should be happy about that, the lawn services charge quite a bit for aeration and it's good for his lawn.

flatlander_48
06-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Sounds good. Just ignore your neighbour if they start being funny.

Or point the mower towards them and start it up...