PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help Please?

Michaela42
06-03-2010, 02:52 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows of support groups in Pennsylvania? I am between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg so they would be the best options. I have tried searching the net and all I find is Transpitt. There is nothing wrong with them or anything, but I would like to know if there are more options. Thanks. I really appreciate any advice you all can provide :hugs:

Shari
06-03-2010, 06:45 AM
The only hot spots I've ever seen are primarily in the Poconos.

Jodi
06-03-2010, 07:36 PM
DTry the Erie Sisters at www.eriesisters.org.

Jodi

Kelly DeWinter
06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
there is a group that meets in Baltimore once a month, and gets a lot of gals from the Harrisburg area.

Michaela42
06-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks everyone. I had thought I had heard (seen) someone say about events/support groups in Harrisburg and such. Oh well, must be the voices in my head again (they are harmless, for the most part :devil:). I guess I am going to have to do some driving :( Living in the sticks is nice at times, but all of the interesting stuff happens far away.

Shari, you mentioned the Poconos. Have you ever been there? What it is like? Sorry to pick you brain but I was reading over their website and it looks like something I might try in the future.

Thanks everyone :hugs: