PDA

View Full Version : CD Bucket List

daviolin
06-03-2010, 09:39 AM
This has probally been done before, but I'm going to do it again.
The CD Bucket List.
What things would you like to accomplish as a Crossdresser? And things you have accomplished. I think this will be a fun thread. OK I'll start:
I entered a Prom Queen contest and won. I was in La La Land for weeks.114302 Lets here from you girls.

DeSkirt
06-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey Dav

Please tell me how did you get entered in a Prom Queen contest and one?

I have never had a complete makeover. I am tall and hairy and can't picture me being anywhere close to being passable, but it might be fun to try. I just wonder how I could explain all the hair being gone.

I just would like to be able to dress in front of my wife and have her accept me.

celeste26
06-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Add this to the bucket list: attending a CD convention somewhere (for me its Esprit) and spending a whole week en femme living at the hotel during that week and actually having fun.

AKAMichelle
I have 2 things on the list currently which are a bit of challenge.

1) Road trip while dressed. This one will be checked off this weekend as I traveling from Denver to Dallas dressed. Depending upon when I leave on Saturday, I will go to Roswell, NM to see some aliens. Maybe that would explain how I became a cd'er :devil:
2) Fly Enfemme - This one is marked for completion by the fall.

There are many others but these are the biggest ones on the list.

TGMarla
I'd just like to go to SCC once with my wife's approval.

Cristi
06-03-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm sure that I can have a pretty huge 'bucket' if I really think about it, but off the top of my head:

Go on vacation en femme. No 'boy' clothes at all, just skirts and dresses

Get a part time job (I'm thinking something like a thrift shop?) as Cristi where nobody knows me any other way. Become just 'one of the girls' there.

Finally... and this has the worst odds of ever happening... have a wedding ceremony en femme. I'd love to be open enough that we could do a recomitment ceremony with my SO with ME in the wedding dress and her in a tux, surrounded by our friends. Afterward, change into a nice Summer dress for the reception. :daydreaming:

Cheryl James
06-03-2010, 11:47 AM
My immediate one's are:
1. Fly en femme as many girls on this site have done
2. Travel (hotels, restaurants, rental cars) no boy clothes
allowed
3. Play golf
4. Play tennis
5. Go to the beach in either a one-piece or bikini
6. Attend one of the conventions
7. Integrate Cheryl into my daily life

Given enough time I could, probably, come up with some others but these would make a good start.

docrobbysherry
06-03-2010, 11:56 AM
I'd just like to go to SCC once with my wife's approval.

Oooo! I LOVE for u to do THAT ONE, too, Marla! It would great to meet u!:hugs:

Since this may be improbable for U anyway, U mite as well imagine leaving your wife home! I think maybe you'd have MORE FUN!:heehee:

Ok. Back to the topic:
I just saw Alice in Wonderland. So, being "Alice", is on my bucket list now!:eek:
I never know who, or what, will catch Sherry's attention next!:brolleyes:

suchacutie
06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
My future bucket is simple:

1) Finish coming to grips with letting Tina's voice be freely hers (her voice suddenly worked and it threw her into an identity crisis for a bit...weird!)

2) Arrange our life so that Tina has enough time to be herself without big blocks of time in between...and for the next year this will be a challenge!

Past items are small but there are a multitude of them as Tina has only existed for 5 years and every new experience was a really a thrill in her development from that first set of lingerie to her recent change of eye makeup and glasses! :)

tina

minalost
06-03-2010, 03:09 PM
But mainly:

Attend a CD convention.

Take a road trip while dressed - maybe on the way TO the convention...

:hugs:

Lorileah
06-03-2010, 03:20 PM
I have a huge one for my bucket list: I want all people to be able to live as they wish. To be able to express who they are inside without fear from either themselves or outside parties.

One can dream.

Most the other things I have ever desired to do or try I have done. And I am still here to talk about them so they weren't the end of the world.

Deborah Jane
06-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I have done quite a few things I'd like to "dressed" and intend to do a lot more, but my one real Bucket List must do dream is :daydreaming:

Wing Walking

StaceyJane
06-03-2010, 04:17 PM
One day I would like to fly en femme.
I just don't have much reason to fly and frankly I would rather take the train but flying would be a really big deal.

Loveday
06-03-2010, 05:13 PM
For me at this time it is just two things.

1.) Get the nerve up to to Gigi's in Detroit or something like that sometime this summer or fall after I retire early and others. Part of the problem is I have not been in a bar or club in 30 years and really do not know how to act.

2.) To leave the house in the north here in Michigan with no male clothes at all, just enfemme and cross the bridge into the U.P. of Michigan on a photo taking trip for a few days. There something about going to the U.P. since it is another penninsula, and being cut off from the lower penninsula and all my male things for a few days. It is almost like being stranded away from my male self.

sissystephanie
06-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Well, to start off I did tell my late wife I was a CD. Of course, I told her before we married, and she supported me for the almost 50 years we had together.

I guess the other thing would be that I did have a complete makeover here in Georgia. I drove to the place looking like a man, and drove home some hours later as a female!! Loved it!!!

At this point in my life, my goal is to keep living for as many more years as the Lord will let me. And to be able to dress when I want to!!

windycissy
06-03-2010, 06:44 PM
To be taken out for dinner and dancing by a tall, handsome guy who puts on a coat and tie (that in itself is a fantasy these days) with me in my little black dress, dancing backwards in high heels is definitely number one on my bucket list

Cassandra Lynn
06-03-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm going to go big like Lorileah, and i'm kinda surprised i'm the first:

Meet and fall madly in love with a wonderfully accepting, caring and supportive genetic woman.

That simple.
mj (Cassie)

Jeannie
06-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Here are the things I would like to do as of right now.

1. Go to SCC and not run into anyone I know.
2. Go for a dress and drive (this is planned for the this fall)
3. Go to a bar and not be hassled.
4. Shave all my body hair and my wife will be ok with it.
5. Go shopping and try on close and shoes.

This is what I have accomplished so far.

1. Come out to my beautiful wonderful wife and she accepted me anyway. What a wonderful day that was.
2. Being able to wear makeup when I want to.
3. Found this great site and having all of this support. I love you all.
4. Being able to wear fingernails.
5. Being able to paint my toenails.:)

Well that's it.

Jeannie

Rachel Morley
06-03-2010, 08:37 PM
What things would you like to accomplish as a Crossdresser? And what things you have accomplished?

Things I have already done that were on my bucket list:
Go out with a group of GGs where I'm the only CDer and they treat me just as if I was of them and make no allowances for the fact that I'm crossdressed. When I say "treat me" I mean how they interact with me on a seemingly "woman to woman level".

Go to a formal ball in a massive full skirted ball gown.

Be a bridesmaid at a wedding.

Go shopping for dresses (I'm fully dressed) and be "fussed over" by the GG sales assistant who treats me just as if I was a woman.

Spend a week fully dressed 24/7 no changing back and no boy clothes allowed no matter what!

Have a makeover from a professional makeup artist who works in TV and the movies.

Walk in a big parade, with thousands of people watching, with me dressed en femme.

Things I have not yet done that are currently on my bucket list:
Go to a salon fully dressed and have a manicure and pedicure.

Go for a bra fitting.

Have a "wedding" (renewal of vows) with my wife and I be the one dressed in the big white dress this time.

:)

Michaela42
06-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Probably a lot of repeats from those above but here it goes:

1. To spend the day at a formal dress shop trying on all of the gowns and such, and being fitted for the dress I choose.
2. To attend one of the week long conventions.
3. To go shopping with my Mother and other GG family and not be the fifth wheel.

And my all time, most wished for thing . . .

To mash male-me and Makaila together and have one complete person for the rest of my life. "Living double lives is hard!"

Karen564
06-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Hmmm, That's a hard one..:heehee:

Before I kick the bucket, I'd love to be the next Mrs. Tom Brokaw :daydreaming::love:

He's so sexy & such a hunk !

Well, to me he is.. :battingeyelashes:

Umm, Mark......sorry, I have to put you 2nd to Tom......lol

daviolin
06-03-2010, 11:06 PM
For me at this time it is just two things.

1.) Get the nerve up to to Gigi's in Detroit or something like that sometime this summer or fall after I retire early and others. Part of the problem is I have not been in a bar or club in 30 years and really do not know how to act.

2.) To leave the house in the north here in Michigan with no male clothes at all, just enfemme and cross the bridge into the U.P. of Michigan on a photo taking trip for a few days. There something about going to the U.P. since it is another penninsula, and being cut off from the lower penninsula and all my male things for a few days. It is almost like being stranded away from my male self.

I know what you mean about the U.P. I love it there also. go every year. En Femme would be loverly.:hugs:

Kristy 56
06-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Find a GG that would be a real "girl girl friend " strictly platonic as I'm happily married,although SO wants a husband not a girlfriend.

docrobbysherry
06-04-2010, 11:59 PM
In fact, very many of us have done that!:)

I'm going to go big like Lorileah, and i'm kinda surprised i'm the first:

Meet and fall madly in love with a wonderfully accepting, caring and supportive genetic woman.

That simple.
mj (Cassie)

The HARD PART is, both of u WANTING to stay together over the long haul!:brolleyes:

Rachel05
06-05-2010, 08:55 AM
My absolute biggest wish is for me to be able to share my dressing with my wife, she knows about me, has never seen me dressed and can't stand men dressed as women, she will not entertain talking about it, so that would be my wish just simply to be able to share and for her to accept me and my dressing

Cassandra Lynn
06-05-2010, 09:26 AM
In fact, very many of us have done that!:)
The HARD PART is, both of u WANTING to stay together over the long haul!
Yeah, and that is exactly the part that is not so easy, well that and the totally accepting and understanding part. i could have easily picked other things for my bucket list, but considering i'm 0-2 in that department it was an easy choice. mj (Cassie)

docrobbysherry
06-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Yeah, and that is exactly the part that is not so easy, well that and the totally accepting and understanding part. i could have easily picked other things for my bucket list, but considering i'm 0-2 in that department it was an easy choice. mj (Cassie)

I ASSUMED u were an idealistic, "wet behind the ears", 20 something!:brolleyes:

I think it's WONDERFUL that, after going "0 for 2", u still wish to have romance in your life! :hugs:

I DO hope u find it! Or, that IT finds u!?:thumbsup:

JenniferR771
06-05-2010, 09:45 AM
I have always wanted to gain acceptance from my wife. And then travel on a road trip with no boy clothes. Michigan upper penninsula would be sweet.

Cassandra Lynn
06-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I ASSUMED u were an idealistic, "wet behind the ears", 20 something!:brolleyes:

I think it's WONDERFUL that, after going "0 for 2", u still wish to have romance in your life! :hugs:

I DO hope u find it! Or, that IT finds u!?:thumbsup:

No need to apologize Sherry. 20 something? i'd take 30 something if you offered it, but not the 20s. LOL and i've seen plenty in life to make behind my ears look like the Sahara. Idealistic? hmmm, maybe a little.
Wishing for romance? put it this way, when i read the comments from the CD/TGs and their GG SOs, it makes my heart flutter!
If patience is a virtue, then i'm a saint................naw, not a chance on that one.....*wink* mj (Cassie)

daviolin
06-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Love all the responces. great Idea's for us to consider.
The next thing on my list is a professional make over, and then a photo shoot in a wedding dress. I am currentlly making my wedding dress. I can't wait to show it off.

BRANDYJ
06-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Add me to the list that would like to go to GiGi's since for now, my So lives close to it and has been there before we ever met. It would be fun to meet others from here at GiGi's with my sweetheart at my side.

monalisa
06-06-2010, 08:22 PM
I would love to be in a pageant and have to dress and model several outfits and be made up by a professional artist. The winner and all the contestants would get a 2 week vacation with cruise and be supplied with a complete wardrobe and could not wear anything male the entire time.

I would also like to be a french maid for a weekend and be photographed and videotaped.

sophieporter
06-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Far to many sexy things to mention ^^

I'm still trying to decide whether I want to jump the fence permanently, and become Sophie 247, replete with surgery, 'mones, ect.

meantime, i'm going to an event with 6,000 people I know at my uni en femme.

:)

First t-girl on the moon.

Aim high.

AlisonRenee
06-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm thinking that a thousand-mile train ride through the Northwest would be fun, exclusively en femme. In fact, that would be really fun with a bunch of other girls.

jainalandas
06-09-2010, 01:37 PM
id love to have a job as jaina but idk if i could do that because of how taboo it is :(

AmiFL
06-09-2010, 01:57 PM
1. Have a total head to toe from the skin out makeover as Ami.

2. Go for a drive as Ami (if I could remotely pass) in my convertible with the top down.

3. After I got my looks down pat, dress with someone else (LT) and just have some gurl time together......

Not much to ask, huh?

Diane Smith
06-10-2010, 12:34 AM
I would like to be a bridesmaid at least once, and go through the whole process of being fitted for the dress, matching accessories with the other girls, attending the rehearsal (and rehearsal dinner) en femme, getting a makeover, and participating in the wedding.

- Diane

telawilson
06-10-2010, 09:37 AM
My absolute biggest wish is for me to be able to share my dressing with my wife, she knows about me, has never seen me dressed and can't stand men dressed as women, she will not entertain talking about it, so that would be my wish just simply to be able to share and for her to accept me and my dressing

Sadly, that's on my list as well.

Going to a renaissance faire dressed like a wench and going to a formal ball of some sort en femme is also on my list.

TxKimberly
06-10-2010, 10:15 AM
You know, the cool thing is that I have done just about everything I wanted to do as Kim. The only things remaining that I can think of are to go to a symphony!

tammygirl79
06-10-2010, 02:49 PM
For me it's an easy answer....two major things (kind of related) I would like to do.

1) go out in public as a woman.
2) go out on a date as a woman.

I don't know if I ever will be confident enough to do so, but I hope one day I will.

Heisthebride
06-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Things I have done:

1. Visit a dressing service, twice while in London. I totally recommend this.
2. Dress in front of my friends. Did this for Haloween one year, the host suggested I dress as a bride. How could I pass that up, they still don't know how often I dress.
3. Gel nails at a professional salon. Now I do this twice a year.
4. Come out to a friend. Did this years ago with a GG, also my wife before we were married.
5. Full body wax. I do this twice a year too.
6. Pro photos. As part of the dressing service and once locally.

Things to do:

1. Wedding renewal as the bride. Planning that for this Fall, very excited.
2. Burlesque lessons. My wife bought me lessons for my b-day
3. Have a date night while en femme with my wife, no plans yet.

Sam-antha
06-10-2010, 03:49 PM

.For no known reason I would like to be part of a tour party at a distillery.

~Samm

daviolin
06-27-2010, 12:38 AM
This may be a long shot. But I'm planning a trip to England in the near future. my plan is to go en fem. and do a cd crawl. Hope to meet some of my English girl friends that I have been coorisponding with. That would be ever so much fun.

Jenna Lynne
06-27-2010, 01:45 AM
I could make a long list. If all goes well, in the next couple of weeks I'll get my ears pierced (again) and start electrolysis (again, darn it!).

I'd love to find a fashion consultant in this area who could help me really get my look together. Failing that, I hope to become a fashion expert all on my own.

I had a few adventures while dressed when younger, including going out and passing. Don't know if I would pass anymore, so I'll put "going out around town and passing in public now, at age 60, without looking like a frumpy old lady" on my list.

Here's a big one: I'd like to start a CD/TG/TS club here in the town where I live, so I can help others work with their issues and so I won't have to drive 75 miles round trip to get to the nearest place where I can hang out and just be me.

Ultimate desire: I want to hang out and just be me, all day every day.

*** Jenna ***

Faye56
06-27-2010, 03:42 AM
My biggest wish now, is to travel by plane to my birthplace as Faye , and spend the time there going to all the places that I once knew so well.
I had a most cherished wish come true recently , my aunt accepted me as her niece, thank you whoever was looking down on me and made this dream come true .

christinek
06-27-2010, 03:45 AM
I would like to spend an evening treated like a ladie. I have been to the SCC and out in public, I am one of those people of walmart photos :D

tammygirl79
06-27-2010, 04:09 AM
For me it's an easy answer....two major things (kind of related) I would like to do.

1) go out in public as a woman.
2) go out on a date as a woman.

I don't know if I ever will be confident enough to do so, but I hope one day I will.
Well, I got to cross #1 off my bucket list last night.....hurray!!! :)

julie w
06-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I would like to find a lady friend to travel with and go to shows, as two
ladys ,platonic would be fine ,my SO won't even see me dressed
There must be lots of lonely ladys that would like to go to nice places
I would even pay for everything ,all she would have to do is accept
me as a women a dream or not ?

Nicole Brown
06-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Well, Honestly I have done almost all of the things that I have ever wanted to do as Nicole, so I guess that the only remaining thing is to live the rest of my life as Nicole. Maybe move somewhere where no one knows me, leave all of the drab clothing behind and just start a new life living full time as Nicole.

kayegirl
06-27-2010, 02:32 PM
1 Take a road trip/holiday totally en femme. And thats going to happen in August, can't wait.

2. To find an accepting and supportive GG to share life with.

CĂ©leste_B
06-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Well, I got to cross #1 off my bucket list last night.....hurray!!! :)

Congratulations Tammy!

Karen564
06-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Hmmm,
I have a couple.....in no particular order..

Get invited to the white House Christmas party...and met the prez..

Join the mile high club after my op...after I'm healed that is..:heehee:

NathalieX66
06-27-2010, 07:49 PM
The shortlist is to do things like a Christmas or New Years Eve party dressed up in a sexy gown or dress and looking absolutely smoking.

The other list is that I want at least 50% clearing of my beard via electrolysis. In my case, doing that will even make me better looking as a guy, so I have nothing to lose....except money. Doing so will make me look more natural, and less need for foundation. Who knows? I might consider removing all of it later on.

carrie-ann
06-27-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm 247 now. I'm so lucky. I also have a wife that supports me 100%. Bucket list 1. My family to except me.2. A formal wedding me in a wedding dress.3.For the world to get over them selves. Let people to live there life as long as its nothing illegal. IE. Rape ,child molestation!

Angie G
06-27-2010, 09:42 PM
One of the things in my bucket is to go to the outlet mall as Angie. Stop by the dress barn and try some thins on.:hugs:
Angie

dilane
06-27-2010, 11:17 PM
I have done quite a few things I'd like to "dressed" and intend to do a lot more, but my one real Bucket List must do dream is :daydreaming:

Wing Walking

That takes flying en-femme to a whole new level! :)

yokyun
07-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I have now done one On my bucket list. I now have a girlfreind that is VERY VERY happy that I'm a cd. She is allways asking me to model stuff for her!

eluuzion
07-12-2010, 12:52 AM
well, as a rule I keep my lists short and simple, and do not add anything that I would describe as a "wish". They are all "goals".

So, I guess my "bucket" is really a "thimble". The only thing that seems to survive from list to list is...

1. Find a passable, non-promiscuous TG and develop a meaningful overnight relationship. :D

Terri Andrews
07-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Like others there is not much left on my list ,but am always looking for new things to do as Terri .
Last week I went to a huge car show in Carlisle ,Pa .
I was a little nervous and did`t find the parts I wanted ,but had a great day .

Elli87
07-12-2010, 12:32 PM
I would just like to live a long happy life
and maybe preform enfem