PDA

View Full Version : setting goals

pernille d
06-03-2010, 11:17 AM
my wife has been away for a few days so i set a goal that i wanted to go out in the centre of town for the first time. ( ok at night) in . Gettting to that point involved lots of things as well as trying and buying new make up, and bying a new dress.By having something to aim for made things easier and fun and by the time the trip out in town came along i had in 3 days crossed so many personl boundries that i did not even worry about it or feel nervos about going out in such a public place . whole thing has been a great learning experience .Things went quckly and each step boosted my confidence ten fold ,therfore i can recomend setting goals. it has helped me !!:)

one thing lead to another and i found out as an extra thing that people in shops really dont care wat you buy , and i found out that i now can relax and i dont think so much what other peopl think .so if you are in the same shoes the best way is to JUST GET ON AND DO IT and you will find out like i did , its not such a big deal as we make it out to be with all our pre worriying

As a last little note my wife did say when she came home that " boy !!you look good, fresh and relaxed have you been a naughty girl while i have been away"

joannemarie barker
06-03-2010, 11:29 AM
thats so cool pernille,well done for breaking those boundaries :)

Cheryl James
06-03-2010, 11:35 AM
It is wonderful, isn't it? I have been doing the exact same thing for the last 10 days and it has been liberating for me just as it seems to have been for you.

Lexine
06-03-2010, 12:21 PM
That sounds really wonderful! What boundaries did you break exactly? People have so many different definitions of that here that I just wanted some tiny bit of clarification ^^;;

Either way, I'm so happy that a lot of girls here are finding the courage to go out en femme!

pernille d
06-03-2010, 04:17 PM
That sounds really wonderful! What boundaries did you break exactly? People have so many different definitions of that here that I just wanted some tiny bit of clarification ^^;;

boundaries i am not sure if i chose the right word . it started when last friday as i was in a store "i guess like wallmart" and went to buy a pair of mens shorts , the changing cubicle was still full of lots of dresses in my size , so i tried them all on and one ended up in my shopping basket. it never made it to te checkout as i got frightened and took it out . basiclly all weekend i thought about the dress and how bad is it really to buy womens things , so monday i was back , not even did i buy the dress but i had to ask for help and openly said it was for me, this was the boundary i talked about breaking but maybe it could be said in another way as as a "big step" , this inspired me so i was off trying make up in other shops,it was like i was buying say a loaf of bread as suddenly being afraid just went away . so with my new added cofidence i decided to go out like i did ,

i am not sure if you would all it bounderies but whatever i have altered my viewpoint and moved a great deal further down the path in just 3 days as things seem more clear to me now and i realise what is there to be worried about in being " myself"

hope that is a bit of clarification as best as i can put it in words

AliceJaneInNewcastle
06-04-2010, 03:23 AM
At the end of last year, I realised that I'd been out a total of 37 times in the whole year, for an average of about once every 10 days. I set myself the goal of doubling that frequency and getting out an average of once every 5 days.

Right now, my average is about once every 5.4 days, but that only means that I'm about 2 outings short of my target right now. If I keep getting out about 7 or 8 times per month, I should be able to catch my average up.

Once you start going out regularly, it gets easier and easier over time. As long as I have time to get ready, I have no hesitation to go out in busy public places day or night.

If I make my goal for this year, I might make the goal once every 4 days next year. :)

abigail43
06-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Good on you goal setting is a wonderful thing . I have found when going shopping that people are more acceptable of you buying femme gear if you are dressed and it makes it easier because people don't look at you strange when searching the racks or going to the change room where as you try doing it in man mode and watch all the looks and snickers you get . I have found the whole shopping experience to be a lot more enjoyable when I go out dressed.