PDA

View Full Version : Girls night out

Jodi
08-21-2005, 06:38 PM
In the Western PA-Ohio area, we have what we call Girls night out. This occurs at the Queen of Hearts Tavern in Warren, OH on the third Friday of each month. My friend Laura and I have started the tradition of going out to dinner at an upscale restaurant before we go to the Queen. This past Friday, we went to the top Italian Restaurant in the area. We have dined there before. As we entered the lobby, the owner was standing there. He smiled and said "Welcome back ladies. I'm glad you've chosen to dine with us again tonight". We were seated quickly and graciously in the main dining room. The meal and service were great. After dinner, we went into the bar for coffee. While at the bar, the owner came over and chatted with us. I don't believe we are fooling him for a minute, but he is appreciative for our business and told us to come back soon.

Before we left for dinner, We took pix of each other in the mezenine of the hotel. Enclosed are two poses.

Jodi

Holly
08-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Jodi, what a pleasent evening you and your friend had. As far as not fooling the owner of the restaurant for a minute, I wouldn't be so sure...

Kaitlyn Michele
08-21-2005, 07:36 PM
my bet is you fooled em!!! looking great!!!

paulaN
08-21-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't know if you folled him. But the pic is stunning and you look like a real lady. very good job. It sounds like so much fun can i go too.

Rachel Morley
08-21-2005, 08:19 PM
I agree with others.......if your pictures are anything to go by, you may very well have pulled it off. Very classy!

Fallen Angel
08-21-2005, 08:33 PM
i think its great, dinning and then back out for some more fun your a lucky lady xxxx

steffie39
08-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Very good pictures and nice outfit too!

Steffie

carson
08-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Jodi,
You look lovely. It sounds like a wonderful evening. And you sure would have had me fooled. :)

Julie
08-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Your story brought a smile to my face. How nice to be treated so well. As far as who was fooled, I think maybe you fooled yourself thinking you didn't pass. You look maaahvaaaaalus daaaahling! :thumbsup:

Jodi
08-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Thank you all for the kind comments. It is fun to go out, relax and enjoy oneself.

Jodi

Elinor
08-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Well done Jodi you go girl. You look great.

RachelDenise
08-22-2005, 04:55 AM
You look like a very classy lady. I think you passed and the owner was hitting on you! ;)

norbie
08-22-2005, 05:00 AM
I don't believe there is any 'fooling' involved at all - you ARE a real Lady. Great Photo, thanks for sharing and go on relaxe many, many more times.
Big Hugs from Norbie

sara_also
08-22-2005, 10:31 AM
I think you look terrific and should not worry a fooling anyone .Just be your self and thats who people will see.

Phoebe Reece
08-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Jodi you look great in those photos. As for "fooling" anyone, that doesn't really matter. If you are dressed appropriately (and you were) and conduct yourself in a ladylike fashion, the people you interact with will treat you as a lady - especially if they stand to make some money serving you.

Pip
08-22-2005, 08:12 PM
I have to agree with everyone else here. You look perfectly lady like in you photos! Voice would be the only thing I would think he could have picked up on but anyone just eyeing you would certainly see a lady having dinner.

WTG!

Pip