PDA

View Full Version : Learning to pack

Molly Wells
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
I have two "footlockers" that I keep my femme stuff in. A medium size that has my clothes and makeup and a smaller one that has my shoes, purses and such.
Usually when I have traveled I would put both in the back of my SUV and take it all with me. I sold my SUV and bought an extended cab pickup truck. I am going on a trip for the weekend and am taking my stuff with me for some Molly time.
The problem is that I do not want to carry both of these footlockers with me, so I decided to take an extra suitcase for my femme stuff.
Now, I am having to learn how to pack just what I need! Which skirts and tops, shoes etc. I have to think about and plan what I want to wear in advance! Oh My! Which shoes? How many outfits?
Never had to think about it before! Hope I don't forget anything important!!

Molly

Loni
06-03-2010, 02:40 PM
here is what you need for a quick overnight trip.

http://www.luggageonline.com/scene7zoom.asp?sku=SA440154_renderset&config=1&initialframe=0&renderset=1&debug=0

boardpuppy
06-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Don't worry, if you forget anything that is just a good excuss to go shopping, have fun, hehehe.

Hugs,
Alice

tricia_uktv
06-03-2010, 02:51 PM
It's called a capsule wardrobe. Remember what you took, remember what you wore - and take notes for the next time. It does get easier. Watch shoes and bags (purses) because take up space. You don't say how long you are going to be away for hon but for each day I am away I try to have two outfits available (apart from my glam stuff of course). But I try to mix and match to give options so I don't have to take the kitchen sink.

Hope that helps,

Probably not,

But have a great time anyway :)

RADER
06-03-2010, 03:29 PM
When my wife and I travel, mostly by car, because she hauls everything
form the kitchen sink on down. I have one large suit case just for pillows.
The make-up is in a special bag by it self, really a small suit-case.
I an glad I bought a Tahoe awhile back. It can carry everything.
Just the thought of baggage fee's would break the bank. :heehee:
Rader