PDA

View Full Version : Laundry

MargaretJ
06-03-2010, 03:14 PM
So I'm washing some stockings, and enjoy doing them, as I get to hang them up in the bathroom to dry, and for some reason this always makes me smile. My other girly stuff either gets washed amongst man clothes, or in girl batches, and this got me to wondering what would happen if I put these outside to dry by mistake,( I live alone, so no SO to provide cover). Part of me is daring myself to do it, but I won't. Have any of you put the girly stuff outside to dry, either intentionally, or by mistake?

notthereyet
06-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Do it. I love wearing pink panties and showing them. I bend over so a little pink shows.
Guess I want others to know I like CD without actually telling them.

Have fun. Let your femme clouhes out to dry..

Sweeterica
06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
I often put my girly things out with my other washing,my neighbours probably think its my wifes tho.Anyway go for it .

Jean Dressler
06-03-2010, 05:36 PM
I have hung mine out regularly but I live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees and hedges. I have one of those twirling clothesline and I put my delicates on the inside with towels etc. surrounding them.

ReineD
06-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Your neighbors might assume you have an active love life! :)

trisha59
06-03-2010, 05:43 PM
:iagree: Then again I can't really ever think of a time when I was aware of what people hung on their clothes line.

sissystephanie
06-03-2010, 05:49 PM
In years past I have hung my femme clothes outside to dry. But where I live now there is no outside clothesline. I wouldn't do it anyway, because the neighbors don't know that I CD! I have a rack in a bathroom that I use for that purpose!

boardpuppy
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
I don't have a clothes line but do wash/dry my fem thing all the time. The SO knows I dress but not the rest of the family (I think). They get pived when they remove my clothes from the dryer so they can do theirs, its not as if I don't remove theirs also. The SO is the only one to say anything to me about it.

Hugs,
Alice

Nicki S
06-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I do love when I am doing my laundry and I see the bra's and panties in there. Then I notice the femme clothes mixed in there. All of this brings a smile to my face while thinking of the memories of wearing them.

MrKunk
06-04-2010, 09:24 AM
I use the bathroom sink with soap and the the rack in my shower to let them dry
for a little, then I put them in my dryer with it set on delicates.

Micayla
06-04-2010, 10:04 AM
I love to do a load of lingerie and hang them to dry on the folding dryer rack on our back deck.I also get to use a pretty fabric softener not normally used because of wife and daughters allergy's.It also seems to really annoy the old b*tch next door.Of course I am sure she believes it is my lovely wife who wears such gorgeous lingerie.I do have another female gossip who walks her dog past my back yard and have seen a look of wonder or envy cross her eyes.Lucky me!

t-girlxsophie
06-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Unless their a Knicker thief I wouldn't think anyone would notice whats on your washing line,well unless you got Granny Pants billowing away:devil:

Being 10 floors up,and in Rainy Scotland,its advisable to invest in Washer/dryer lol.I do like seeing my Female clothing hanging up on clothes horse at home though

Nicole Erin
06-04-2010, 06:34 PM
I don't hang my stuff outside to dry, the moths might eat my clothes

Marissa
06-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I have hung a dress and a row of wigs..yes row.. to let them dry.. anyway, my neighbors don't know so if they looked, i'm sure they just thought it was my ex or a new woman.. anyway..i had to smile about it..

otherwise, i hang them in my bathroom..so my youngest doesn't have to see..

Hugs,