PDA

View Full Version : Some info about me!!!!! Three More Pics For You xxxx

Cutie
08-12-2004, 08:32 AM
I posted yesterday for the first time, i have recieved many nice comments which is sooooooooo nice to hear.... I am always trying to look as real as possible, i have 5 wigs and many many outfits.

I love looking sexy and showing my clevage off... I like wearing short skirts and thongs etc. I shave my legs and i am a size 10uk size.

If you would like to know more about me just ask.... I go on cam on yahoo quite often. I love chatting with other girls on cam.!!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments..

Here are some more pics.... Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxx

Cutie
08-12-2004, 01:11 PM
thanks

Cutie
08-13-2004, 08:24 AM
Hope you all like my info and pics.........This is a fab site xxxx

Cutie
08-14-2004, 03:07 PM
Guess no-one wants to know more about me???

Luv Cutiexxx

CindyT
08-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Your pics look good, but please, tell me about the cleavage in your avatar pic? Breastforms? Looks like a pretty healthy chest! Together with your hair and makeup I'd say your doing a pretty good job!
I looked at your profile and I see you are now "Open" with your wife? COOL! We had quite a discussion about that a while back, and there are not too many I know who have a supportive wife, you are so lucky!
Please share more about yourself, and welcome to the forum! I'm a huge fan of short skirts and thongs also! My favorite set is my black leather flare type skirt with a black spandex thong.

Cindy

Tristen Cox
08-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Guess no-one wants to know more about me???

Luv Cutiexxx
Hold on...getting paper and pencil. Alrighty then...
How did it all happen? Thought that sounded good for a begining. Start anywhere you like.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.(LOL)

Cutie
08-16-2004, 10:58 AM
I have taken lots more pics including maid and nurse

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxx

Cutie
08-18-2004, 02:58 PM
I see a lot of people have viewed pics.... Please leave your comments so i know how i am knowing

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxx

jenny bishop
08-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Hi Cutie I love you picys, you look so good, have you had any operations hun?

Cutie
08-20-2004, 09:21 AM
No I am 100% Natural

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxxx

Cutie
08-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Not sure if i would have a operation..

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxx

Cutie
01-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Hold on...getting paper and pencil. Alrighty then...
How did it all happen? Thought that sounded good for a begining. Start anywhere you like.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.(LOL)

lol yeah how true . Sorry i have not been on for a while xx

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Cutie you are one foxy lady there hon. I don't know if you ever go out dressed but you certainly could pass with no problem.;)

I don't have Yahoo, but MSN hotmail. Would definitely love to chat with you anytime. Keep me in mind sweets!:)

By the way...it's good to have you back here on the forum.:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee

Vickie-CD
01-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Hello Cutie, welcome and enjoy your stay. Of course we're interested. keep posting and showing your pics. Maybe I'll catch you on the web-cam one day.
Love,
Vickie

Rikki
01-15-2005, 04:39 AM
Hi Cutie. Love the pics.Just keep posting, we would like to know all about you. I don't have any pictures to post and I dont post very often, I an sorta shy and not too talkitive at times. There are times that I can ramble on and don't know when to shut up though.

Rikki

LauraB
01-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi Cutie,

The pics are very lovely. And yes we'd love to know more about you! So go ahead and tell us about yourself! :)
hello and welcome cutie

I echo Sister Ericas words

More info please

Love
Laura
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Cutie
01-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Cutie you are one foxy lady there hon. I don't know if you ever go out dressed but you certainly could pass with no problem.;)

I don't have Yahoo, but MSN hotmail. Would definitely love to chat with you anytime. Keep me in mind sweets!:)

By the way...it's good to have you back here on the forum.:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee

Hi thanks for the nice comments... I don;t really go on hotmail... So maybe you could get yahoo installed..

Very happy you all seem to like my pics xxx