PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a special person

Shelby
06-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Last night I dressed for a gg friend and I felt so comfortable. A few weeks ago I started seeing this young woman, I'll call her Kat. Somehow in a text message I revealed that crossdress and she said "so." She has been so supportive of me. Unfortunately, the dating thing didn't work out but we are remaining friends. Since she is always late for things, she is now just buying a bikini now that they are going on clearance at Target. She sent me pics ans sizes of what she likes and wants. I was out the other night anyways and told her that I would check my local Targets to see what they had. I ended up getting a top for her.

So last night she came over to show me what other bikini's she got and to try them all on. Suffice to say, she looked great in most of them and a few we both agreed weren't right. As she was about to change out of her bikini, she told me it was my turn to dress up. So I showed her some of my outfits and shapewear. Now she'll be the first to admit that she is no fashion expert, infact I have more mens clothes then she has female clothes. Well we ended up online searching for proper fitting clothing ideas together. Now I am 5'8" and 200lbs and average looking size for a guy with a bit of a gut. Yet in women's clothes I am a plus size I guess. She was even looking at maternity tops for the early stages. I really enjoyed this moment as I realized that I am sitting next to her and I am wearing a demin mini skirt, leggings, knee high black boots, my bra and boobs and a top. She isn't flinching or staring and looks comfortable next to me.

Later this summer, we are planning a night out to a TG friendly club. I don't really have anything to to be worn to this place so a shopping trip with her is now in order first. I may have lost a girlfriend, but I gained a wonderful supportive woman who is cool with me dressing.

Jacqueline Vasquez
06-03-2010, 11:38 PM
thats awesome shelby!

Persephone
06-04-2010, 03:02 AM
That is wonderful, Shelby! The friendship bond between two women is something to treasure.

Freddy12
06-04-2010, 05:19 AM
Having a supportive friend can make a tremendous difference in one's confidence level, Congratulations!

Chari
06-04-2010, 08:17 AM
It is wonderful to hear you have a very accepting GG friend! You can learn many things from her world - makeup, fashion, hair styles, etc. Go slow, be honest, and enjoy your feminine side!

PretzelGirl
06-04-2010, 09:19 AM
To me, it did feel strange the first time having a friend that was accepting. I would wait for the look or the comment that showed a bit of discomfort. Never happened.

Enjoy the friendship and relax. I am happy for you and anyone that can experience this. It is wonderful.

AKAMichelle
06-04-2010, 09:20 AM
In many ways that is much better than a girlfriend. i have had one of those and it great to be able to talk to them. I think once you remove sex from the equation then the relationship is so much deeper.

kimdl93
06-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Shelby, I'm glad to hear that you netted out positively with this relationship. Enjoy the new friend...there will be so much that you can share!

docrobbysherry
06-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Straight GFs come and go. But, a GG u can play dress up with, is a rare bird indeed!:)

t-girlxsophie
06-04-2010, 11:19 AM
It is great to have accepting GG friends Shelby,They don't judge us other than If we are good ppl.The fact we dress is an added bonus,I have wonderful friends at work who have given me Clothes etc and love hearing about what I have bought,and where I have been,Friends like that are worth their weight in Gold

Shelby
06-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I sent her a text yesterday (our main way of communicating) thanking her for her support and open minded attitude. So far we have gone shopping at VS for panties together. We were on a quest in different stores for the perfect bikini for her and we were looking for clothing for me online together. We are planning on a shopping trip to the Dress Barn soon. I need something to wear to this club in Minneapolis called the Gay 90's. For you local ladies, what is appropriate for this place? She seems to think I should go for the toned down Drag Queen look but I prefer to stay away from that and rather just blend in with the women. She lost a lot of weight a few years ago but still has some of her old clothes like bras, jean and shirts. She said that she might give them to me to have. Although she dresses nicely, she doesn't wear much makeup and hates clothes shopping. Maybe in time, she might change her mind about me and reconsider the whole dating thing again, but in the mean, I will value this friendship. She is a beautiful person - inside and out.