PDA

View Full Version : Foot in Mouth Disease

thechic
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi there

I stuffed up big time today
At Present im going through intense TG Stuff as mentioned in other Posts.
But any way im a refrigeration engineer ,and am working at a large factory that process foods,been working here for 2 weeks, yesterday a woman called me over and asked my name, I said my name she said "no whats your name" i said it again,she said "but that's a mans Name",(i do have my hair face and hand sort of enfeme and other stuff 24/7) i told it to her again "But your a girl,every body here thinks you are and some don't know",With out thinking i told her i had TG issues,she says "oh your a woman wanting to be a man".then i told here i wanted to be a woman and told here i work here as a man she asked for my female name i told here ,but call me by my male name here.she said it would less strange if i called you by your female name.this did make me fell good then reality set in.
What have i done only some of my friend and family know about me, my work place don't even know about me,I think.

5150 Girl
06-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Hmm,, sounds like a dream come true to me. And personaly, I'd perfer to be called Wynonna, no matter how I was dressed! (and one of the girls at the bank does!)
Besides, if you are transitioning, your family and freinds will find out sooner or later any way. I say the sooner the better...

tamarav
06-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Wow! From what I see, I would call you by your femme name also because all I see is a beautiful girl!

Christie ann
06-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Enjoy it!

Kathi Lake
06-04-2010, 05:08 PM
What have I done?What have you done? You've moved a bit closer to where it seems you want to be. You have allowed fear of the unknown to take a backseat to hope for what might be.

Basically, you may not have stuffed up, but put things right. Hang on, my friend, it seems you're in for a hell of a ride!

Kathi

Andy66
06-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Sounds like they accept you as a woman. That's a good thing, isn't it? Better than them getting to know you as male, and then having to retrain everyone on what to call you later. :)

charlie
06-04-2010, 06:25 PM
It seem like you are where you want to be already without knowing it. Perhaps a trip to the HR office would allow you to be female all the time....and without many problems.

AKAMichelle
06-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Sounds like both feet went in there. To answer your question as to what you did. You just told everybody there you are TG and your female name. I'm sure it won't matter. They couldn't figure out if your were male or female. They were betting on female. So what do they know. :devil:

Rachel Morley
06-04-2010, 10:14 PM
I took a look at your Flickr ... what is going on with your body? .... it's mega femme? Your legs, but especially your hip to waist ratio, is awesome! Do you wear padding? .... because if not, then I can totally see why this woman was confused and thought you should use your female name. Your body especially, but also your hair and face, scream "female". :)

DonniDarkness
06-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Chica,

Confidence is shining right now, (Whether you realize it or not) and it has proved that you are becoming -Who- you are.

Be you.

Nothing less...Nothing more.

At the end of the day if you can honestly smile....Then....
-Carpe Diem-.......Sleep and wake up smiling, sweetheart.

Tommorow is another day.........to......Be You.

For you Chica,
-Donni-

karen68
06-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Well Geneva they will do now so it looks like you are totally out:hugs:

Shelby
06-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Not sure how you appear in guy mode, but when looking at your pics I couldn't help but notice how femme of a frame you have. As long as the important paperwork is filled out correctly to get paid, let call you by your female name and enjoy. They already think you're a women, go with it.

JakobeMeredith
06-08-2010, 12:46 PM
I have to agree with everyone else on this. You look very much the woman, and if some lady you're working with asks you your female name. Then tells you no one could figure it out, I think you should just let your employer call you by your female name. I wish it was that easy for me here.

suchacutie
06-08-2010, 02:37 PM
You really have a wonderfully feminine body shape in your Flicker pictures. Now we're all jealous of you :)! I can easily see why the folks at work assumed you were a woman.

You really do seem to have the road laid out before you if you wish to take it!

best of luck!

tina

Debb
06-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Wow girl, bask in the success! I haven't read the other threads you speak of, but if you have gender issues, your outward appearance doesn't match your trepidation. Your flickr photos show a confident, happy woman.

shaz24
07-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the foot in mouth disease Genenva lol ! :-) You're lucky that you're getting read as a female but not as a male. There might be some HR problems if you've been employed with your guy name but using a girl's name.

You do look quite passable to me. If you don't mind, could you please let us know if you've been on HRT...I'm particularly more interested in knowing how you've got the hourglass figure and the slim waist. Please enlighten me on that? Thanks ! xx .

CallMeMeg
07-28-2010, 01:54 PM
It really sounds like you're living a fictionmania story. Request maternity leave and see what happens. :)